WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A ride in the nameless Saguaro Lake AZ

cave

Reaction score
Your welcome, :tbi
Never got past 67 mph. Nice cruise. Did you ever figure out what the issue was in your boat?

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I keep saying it but I really need to go check out the Sag :thumbup:

cave

Reaction score
the Griz and my pyle will be out there tomorrow. Good times are coming!

cakemoto

Reaction score
I went last saturday for a little test and tune ,fucking tons of roll bar boats.I was beat to shit out there.How do you guys like canyon lake?

cave

Reaction score
Canyon, Meh. Its gunna happen this Summer but not my scene. Every lake has the Wake Boats. Just cant avoid them now. So why try. When they get pist at me I just tell em, I payed my 10 bux too. Stay outta my way. :D

Today at the SAG

[video=youtube;k4nZ81hfVY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4nZ81hfVY4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

cakemoto

Reaction score
any chance you guys are going out next weekend?I'm going early before them other fuckers get out there.
Sunday is a better day for me as sometimes i work saturdays,also is there any local boat shops basic stuff like morse cables,carpet,ect?thanks guys

cave

Reaction score
Otis. LMAO

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

cakemoto

Reaction score
sucks i wont be able to make it on the 18,going back to cali for grandfathers 80th birthday.but ill see you guys this weekend:thumbup:

cave

Reaction score
so your puttin on a show for Us Dom. Cool. :thumbsup

holorinhal

Reaction score
Awesome Vidy!
I don't know if it is an optical illusion, but did any one notice how much the boat seemed to flex? It looks like you can see the two points of the forks moving up and down, independently of each other.

cave

Reaction score
Awesome Vidy!
I don't know if it is an optical illusion, but did any one notice how much the boat seemed to flex? It looks like you can see the two points of the forks moving up and down, independently of each other.

Its You Tubes shaky fix. YT asks if one wants to fix the shakiness. i clicked yes. Watch both and thought what the hell. :eek

As summer get closer and the water gets more tore up you will see my vids and yes the sponson's do move a bit