Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
Break in is done!!!!

BrianRhino.jpg

I think I'm going to do smoething really different and leave it stock. :D

Angry Inch

Reaction score
Here's a bunch of other pics from the last trip out. This is all in La Paz Co, Arizona.

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg
[/

Reaper1

Reaction score
Looks like a fun ride! Like the open face helmet.:beer

n2riverlife

Reaction score
the break in was the worst part. I was driving my rhino up and down the neighborhood

TrojanDan

Reaction score
Looks like a fun ride! Like the open face helmet.:beer

I was thinking the same thing. Do you get any flak from your friends for wearing the helmet? I think it is very wise to wear one. I was recently in my friends new stock Rhino when we put it on it's side, my side. It was all slow motion so I was able to tuck my shoulder in and let the cage hit the ground but still, not fun. :eek: He was making a slow, tight turn when the tires hit a covered rock, and over we went.

Looks like you had a fun ride. :cool:

n2riverlife

Reaction score
I did the same thing on a left hand slow turn in thick sand, but my buddy stuck his foot out (on reflex) yeah I know. how did he do that with the doors on. After laughing, on our side I asked if he was alright and he said his leg was under the roll bar. He got a nice swoosh nike mark.

Angry Inch

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Do you get any flak from your friends for wearing the helmet? I think it is very wise to wear one. I was recently in my friends new stock Rhino when we put it on it's side, my side. It was all slow motion so I was able to tuck my shoulder in and let the cage hit the ground but still, not fun. :eek: He was making a slow, tight turn when the tires hit a covered rock, and over we went.

Looks like you had a fun ride. :cool:

I could give two shits what anybody thinks. It's my dome. :)