WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Al Franken, Biggest Piece of Dog Crap, Ever

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You Democrats and lefties made him, supported him and now fully own his legacy. What a fuck face he is, and his exit speech proved it. You Dems sure know how to pick 'em.

Sandlord

Reaction score
resigning... in the coming weeks. We'll see.

RodnJen

Reaction score
On that stellar and unbiased review, I'll have to give it a listen.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If he admits it then his future is done. So in defiance and denial he'll resign.

A RDP No cal liberal Member spotted at the Golden Gate over this incident..
hqdefault.jpg

2Driver

Reaction score
Here's what I heard:

I'm innocent, it was all lies, I progressed the womans movement while in congress and here are 20 minutes of the fantastic things I did. By the way, Trump and Moore are guilty.

What a fucking human puss, he cant even quit without further shaming himself.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can't believe that this is some sort of big news?
Franken has been a total POS since SNL.
The ballot fraud alone should have put him in jail, or at the minimum out of office. But no, it was barely newsworthy.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
On that stellar and unbiased review, I'll have to give it a listen.
Who on God's green earth would think I'm unbiased? On another note, maybe the trunk full of votes that got that human puss puddle elected will get explained.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
So now Roy Moore may be the hood ornament of Congress.
This crap will never end.

500bbc

Reaction score
Cannon fodder to throw at Moore and Trump.
If the Tards actually had any morals Menendez would already be in prison.

Reaction score
Franken did what is best for our country. With him out of the way, we can focus on Trump next year, and Moore if he wins, but there's a long way to go, and the list is long.

Allegation of Sexual harassment must be investigated, both in the private and public sectors. It's required by law. Every business owner and supervisor must handle every report seriously, and investigate.

Just finished a company required coarse on Harassment. Knowledge is power. Our company expect a 30% increase in reporting next year. Not quite sure how that will effect our turnover rate.

Reactions: TPC

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Franken did what is best for our country. With him out of the way, we can focus on Trump next year, and Moore if he wins, but there's a long way to go, and the list is long.

Allegation of Sexual harassment must be investigated, both in the private and public sectors. It's required by law. Every business owner and supervisor must handle every report seriously, and investigate.

Just finished a company required coarse on Harassment. Knowledge is power. Our company expect a 30% increase in reporting next year. Not quite sure how that will effect our turnover rate.
To be clear, AL Franken is doing what is best for AL Franken. He always has, and always will. He's a pimp, and the libs are his bitches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
IMG_2378.JPG

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
The correct word of coarse is "course" just sayin !!!

500bbc

Reaction score

Franken did exactly as he was told, just like when he was put in office fraudulently.
Sacrificial imbecile.

500bbc

Reaction score

Franken did exactly as he was told, just like when he was put in office fraudulently.
Sacrificial imbecile.

500bbc

Reaction score
I do have to admit as much as I'm overjoyed that little turd licker is out of office it's for the wrong reason, he's an incompetent POS leftist puppet that was fraudulently put in office to vote exactly how he was told. He wasn't elected.

His childish behavior is just that and doesn't rise to the level of him stepping aside except he's been told to, strictly for ammunition against Trump and Moore.

You Tards are true scum.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Franken didn't do anything.
He didn't apologize, he said some women were liars, and he remembers the others differently, or not at all.
He didn't resign. He said he will, in coming weeks. people are already doubting this.

what he did do, is kick all the Dems, who told him to resign, in the nuts.
They wanted him out so they could use it as a war cry to urge Roy Moore to quit.
They knew he would be replaced with another Dem, and if Moore quit, they would pick up another Dem seat.
He fucked up that plan.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

It will increase the turnover rate 30%.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Frankum will renege if Moore is elected. Frankum will renege if he finds the slightest excuse to spin. Scumbags like him do what is best for themselves, in their minds any way.

He's a liar and he's doing what liars, lying......

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If the Repubs want to hold the POTUS they need to run Nikki Haley and Mia Love and it'll be a landslide win.
Unlikely they are that united to pull it off.
The party and national politics is far, far more polarized than during our Civil War.
All we can hope for is Ginzberg to wake up with a tag on her toe in the next 3 years.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Frankum will renege if Moore is elected. Frankum will renege if he finds the slightest excuse to spin. Scumbags like him do what is best for themselves, in their minds any way.

Yeah,, but He's a Giant of the Senate. Good at spending other people money that they don't have.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Yep, that's what Democrats do, they rationalize and then call anyone that disagrees names like racist, homophobe or sexist. They can't help themselves. Pathetic little children actions. They all should get a time out, with a swat chaser.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Franken didn't do anything.
He didn't apologize, he said some women were liars, and he remembers the others differently, or not at all.
He didn't resign. He said he will, in coming weeks. people are already doubting this.

what he did do, is kick all the Dems, who told him to resign, in the nuts.
They wanted him out so they could use it as a war cry to urge Roy Moore to quit.
They knew he would be replaced with another Dem, and if Moore quit, they would pick up another Dem seat.
He fucked up that plan.

There is ONE GLARING point you forgot to mention .

"They wanted him out ....." "They knew he would be replaced with another Dem ..."

What IF the DNC "installed" a devout Muslim Demo rat in Franken's Minnesota seat ?

Talk about a "terrorist bombing, in a crowded place" .................

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
There is ONE GLARING point you forgot to mention .

"They wanted him out ....." "They knew he would be replaced with another Dem ..."

What IF the DNC "installed" a devout Muslim Demo rat in Franken's Minnesota seat ?

Talk about a "terrorist bombing, in a crowded place" .................
Wonder what turd PA would think of that?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I thought his speech was awesome....basically calling out Trump for what he is resigning for. Hey RD where is the fucking thumbsup emoji.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I thought his speech was awesome....basically calling out Trump for what he is resigning for. Hey RD where is the fucking thumbsup emoji.
I’ve been using this until RD gets some better emojis, and I agree he called out Trump for the same thing.
:thumbsup

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Making you whine & complain!

Lol.
I welcome him actually.
I was hoping RD lifted the informal ban, as your roster is pretty anemic these days.
You got Gmolester over compensating against Moore to cloak his own shame, 86 is just about plum wore out from defending Shameus, Rod is a couple steps away from being a moderate right winger, squeeze took a real beating defending the illegal SF murderer, and Shameus...lol...he's on a half dozen ignore lists and frankly that might be all that prevents Shamexit 2.0.
The oracle isn't really a team player as he hovers above the din in his regal opulence.

I feel for ya bud, regardless of whether Grads will help or hinder your team, I'm thinking you need him in off the bench.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Lol.
I welcome him actually.
I was hoping RD lifted the informal ban, as your roster is pretty anemic these days.
You got Gmolester over compensating against Moore to cloak his own shame, 86 is just about plum wore out from defending Shameus, Rod is a couple steps away from being a moderate right winger, squeeze took a real beating defending the illegal SF murderer, and Shameus...lol...he's on a half dozen ignore lists and frankly that might be all that prevents Shamexit 2.0.
The oracle isn't really a team player as he hovers above the din in his regal opulence.

I feel for ya bud, regardless of whether Grads will help or hinder your team, I'm thinking you need him in off the bench.

Ok Big Chief, obviously it’s ok for Gmoney to post and obviously it scares you & the 5, hence the reason you so quickly always complain. I gotta say, it’s good to still see you able to smash the keyboards after the continuous ass beating Stainmaker lays on you & the ooompa loompas. He’s still got you fools claiming that Peek A Boo Bs with that “I’m gonna stomp my feet & put you on ignore” hilarious crap. I would say your wasting your time but I have actually seen my dog catch his tail before, so you do have a chance yourself?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I've had enough of your oracle bullshit. From now on you will be known as "cancer lover".

You want to play, let's play. Your move and your call.
Wtf is that supposed to mean?

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I've had enough of your oracle bullshit. From now on you will be known as "cancer lover".

That's about as low as it gets. What a piece of crap you are!!!

Gelcoater

Reaction score

This is the level of tact and or class you hold your self to?
You need to check yourself, sir.

Long before one would sink to the level of manipulating the fact a mans wife is dealing with cancer into an insult... They might want to take a few minutes to consider exactly who one is as a person.

It's a new low for the P&G

saucedaddy

Reaction score
This is the level of tact and or class you hold your self to?
You need to check yourself, sir.

Long before one would sink to the level of manipulating the fact a mans wife is dealing with cancer into an insult... They might want to take a few minutes to consider exactly who one is as a person.

It's a new low for the P&G

Lower then “Promising” murder? GC I didn’t see you spouting off morals when SbMech promises killing a member? Matter of fact you liked his posts?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My brother is dying of lung, bone and brain cancer also and WTG knows that well. WTG might consider your advice.

I'm not insulting his wife, I am insulting him. No different than he is to me.

It is not a new low, it is WTG at the core of whom he is as a person.
I'm sincerely sorry to read that.
It's a pretty helpless feeling knowing someone in that position.

Perhaps I'm missing the post he insulted your brother or made reference?

In the years I've been reading down here I don't recall reading something he wrote that really pissed me off like the one you posted?
It would seem you're fairly pissed off too, to be writing the shit you are.

You're not new here. As a general rule members wives and children are exempt from the conversation. I'd extend that to brothers with cancer as well.
Personally I'd not like to be reading about anyone with cancer in the P&G unless it's some politician within the scope of some political matter?

So, if he insulted your brother in some way and I missed it. My apology for ripping into you and not the both of you. Not that my opinion matters one fuck, lol.
If I was a mod here I guess I'd bitch slap the both of you.:D

Both you need to calm the phuk down and leave the family out of this.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Lower then “Promising” murder? GC I didn’t see you spouting off morals when SbMech promises killing a member? Matter of fact you liked his posts?
Where was that, Daddy? Lol.
I'm not saying I don't like his posts but maybe we read some shit differently?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Where was that, Daddy? Lol.
I'm not saying I don't like his posts but maybe we read some shit differently?

You know very well GC. Let’s just stop with the ignorance. This “I’m going to kick your ass”, “Rip your head off”, “Come up there and kill you” bullshit is spewed daily from your ilk and you know it and “Like it”!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
You know very well GC. Let’s just stop with the ignorance. This “I’m going to kick your ass”, “Rip your head off”, “Come up there and kill you” bullshit is spewed daily from your ilk and you know it and “Like it”!
Did you know my kin come from Missouri?
In Missouri we say "Show Me" ;)

500bbc

Reaction score
Exactly. WTG believes only in personal responsibility for others. He wants to keep calling me the oracle, we will play ball.

Otherwise, I would suggest he and his buddies stop.

Or what, Oracle?

wzuber

Reaction score
WOW.... the ORACLE, the pontificating, pompuss, pretzellating, propeller head pilot. The ONLY one on this forum that truly BELIEVES that he knows MOORE than all, BETTER than all, and categorically what's BEST for ALL, just as a true democrap politition believes, has officially twisted off his rocker, spun/lost his head and fell into the abyss of the TRUMP WALL FOOTING. Who knew an ORACLE could plummet so quickly, so far. ORACLE, how many times did you bounce? did it hurt? ORACLE, are you ok? Anything I can do to help you ORACLE? Did something show up in your DNA test that kicked you over the edge ohh ORACLE of all ORACLES?

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
WOW.... the ORACLE, the pontificating, pompuss, propeller head pilot. The ONLY one on this forum that truly BELIEVES that he knows MOORE than all, BETTER than all, and categorically what's BEST for ALL, just as a true democrap politition believes, has officially twisted off his rocker, spun/lost his head and fell into the abyss of the TRUMP WALL FOOTING. Who knew an ORACLE could plummet so quickly, so far. ORACLE, how many times did you bounce? did it hurt? ORACLE, are you ok? Anything I can do to help you ORACLE? Did something show up in your DNA test that kicked you over the edge ohh ORACLE of all ORACLES?

Anyone who takes this section as seriously as the Oracle has severe mental issues.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
When a large ego allows hate to fester, this is what it looks like. Sorry if the truth hurts. I'm not alone in my opinion, and keep in mind it's only an opinion. It's not a declaration of war.

The P&G provides a forum for discussion of serious issues and attracts a large group of alphas. Lots to be learned from different perspectives. But some seem to be unable to separate the freedom and rights of the opinions to differ.

If things become too intense within and cause great consternation, a healthy answer is to step back. Some here take this back and forth far too seriously and look to make things personal. Some overreact and misinterpret. Step back if that happens as it's not healthy to get that upset.

I'm very sorry to hear 530's brother's condition. My thoughts will be with him as they are with T's beloved wife Deb.

I've never seen T reference anything about 530's brother or family. I just can't believe he'd do that. But we cannot allow so much hate to come into this or any forum. And certainly not over a silly nickname conjured up in jest.