WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any roofers on the board?

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info, really appreciate it. The tiles I have are Monier tiles and the only reason I know that is because I've been involved in a class action lawsuit against them for 17 years. Obviously it's not going anywhere.
I had no idea tile was an option (price wise). I just assumed that comp would be cheaper. I would actually prefer tile. Thanks for the heads up.
Greg i used an outfit called alta cal roofing, for two comp roofs, they did a good job on both and we very reasonabley priced

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Greg i used an outfit called alta cal roofing, for two comp roofs, they did a good job on both and we very reasonabley priced
I actually already left them a message. They did my next door neighbors roof.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Had a guy come out this morning to give me an estimate. 21K for the presidential roof and he can't get to it until March. He then tells me that he can replace the broken tiles (about 25-30) this afternoon for $400. He just finished. Problem solved, at least for a while. The feeling when you just saved about 20K is pretty damn good.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I would hold off car shopping until after the next round of storms.:D

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Had a guy come out this morning to give me an estimate. 21K for the presidential roof and he can't get to it until March. He then tells me that he can replace the broken tiles (about 25-30) this afternoon for $400. He just finished. Problem solved, at least for a while. The feeling when you just saved about 20K is pretty damn good.
Why don't you just have a nice grey tarp custom made to fit your tile roof? strap/nail it down like a boat cover and replace it every few years :)