WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone Give Me 10-1 Odds If I Take Jones In Alabama?

530RL

Reaction score
That's seems to be the odds? Any one of you Trump supporters want a little friendly wager to make the election interesting?

500bbc

Reaction score
Take him where? Into a cellar for a little kneepad action?:p

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
You have some insider info from Jeffy????

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I don’t want Moore, the polls aren’t looking good for Jones presently.

jet496

Reaction score
That's seems to be the odds? Any one of you Trump supporters want a little friendly wager to make the election interesting?
I'll take those odds. Let's say just a $20 bet to keep it friendly. :D

MSum661

Reaction score
I'll take those odds. Let's say just a $20 bet to keep it friendly. :D

m.jpg

jet496

Reaction score
Done, my 20 to your 200.

I'm gonna lose but I like the action. Like bitcoin. :)
LOL. 10:1 odds means you'll pay me $200 to my $20. You can send it in Bitcoins if you like :D. I actually don't want your money, I just like the action.

MSum661

Reaction score
LOL. 10:1 odds means you'll pay me $200 to my $20. You can send it in Bitcoins if you like :D. I actually don't want your money, I just like the action.

Was waiting for this, LOL...He put out an offer at 10:1 odds for Jones.
Not Odds Against.

You got this!

530RL

Reaction score

LOL is right.......:eek:

You must go to a different Vegas than I go to......

Try reading the title of the thread again, "Anyone Give Me 10-1 Odds If I Take Jones In Alabama"

The first number is wins, the second number is losses. I said 10 to 1 if I take Jones.

Been that way since I started betting.

So if Jones wins I get 10. If Jones loses, the other side of the bet gets 1.

If I said 10 to 1 if I take Moore, I would be asking for 10 dollars if Moore wins and you get 1 dollar if Moore loses.

If you were getting the odds, I would say "Anyone Take 10-1 Odds".

But never mind, you Trumpkins think Trump is a conservative.

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

The first number is wins, the second number is losses. I said 10 to 1 if I take Jones.

If I said 10 to 1 if I take Moore, I would be asking for 10 dollars if Moore wins and you get 1 dollar if Moore loses.

This actually makes sense when I read the trumpkins posts. I always think the opposite of what they post. LMAO....regore and CTG...Spin this one with your animated gifs...lol

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Try reading the title of the thread again, "Anyone Give Me 10-1 Odds If I Take Jones In Alabama"

Been that way since I started betting.

If you were getting the odds, I would say "Anyone Take 10-1 Odds".

Trumpkins interpret things differently than regular people.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This actually makes sense when I read the trumpkins posts. I always think the opposite of what they post. LMAO....regore and CTG...Spin this one with your animated gifs...lol

Nothing to spin.
I knew what the oracle meant from the beginning.
That's why I said "saw this coming".

You are the one who just stated that you do not read anything I post objectively.

MSum661

Reaction score
Saw this coming.

jet496 put up $20.00 against the Johnstoner offer of 10 times the offer for Jones to win. If Jones loses..so does the Johnstoner at 10 x the money or $200.00

with person to person bets, Words do have meaning.

jet496

Reaction score
I'm surprised you're that unsure to think Moore has a 1000% advantage. Why?

Tards are crazy & will try as many tricks, slanders in the media, what ever it takes.

I hope he wins just to keep tards in their place, which is not in the adult world of voting & business, that's for sure.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
To be flat honest, it doesn't concern me in the least.
I do find it humorous that some experts who have maybe never even been to Alabama are crowing about it.
Sometimes I miss my southern roots.
The honesty, integrity, and overall sincerity of the people is something you don't always find everywhere else.
Don't get me wrong, I've met great people all over this Continent, from Alaska to Florida to Nova Scotia in Canada to deep into Mexico.
But to be honest I could live out my life in Biloxi or PC or Dothan and never look back.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I do find it humorous that some experts who have maybe never even been to Alabama are crowing about it.
The honesty, integrity, and overall sincerity of the people is something you don't always find everywhere else.
Don't get me wrong, I've met great people all over this Continent, from Alaska to Florida to Nova Scotia in Canada to deep into Mexico.
But to be honest I could live out my life in Biloxi or PC or Dothan and never look back.

Thanks Tommy......
Sweet Home Alabama.....

530RL

Reaction score
I'm surprised you're that unsure to think Moore has a 1000% advantage. Why?

As I have repeatedly stated, I would not be surprised if Moore wins. Buy you ask why I am 1000% sure.

And that is because deep down inside I am an optimist that the American people, even though we go through our ups and downs, believes the Constitution to the US actually matters.

jet496

Reaction score
I lived in Birmingham for a few years (Center Point actually) and that was the most racist place I ever lived. You'd think the civil war just ended the way they hated Yankees & I was a Yankee getting in constant fights over it. I couldn't imagine being black down there.

Maybe things have changed over the past couple decades, but doubt it.