WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

anyone have upgrade problems? question for the woman of rdp

nameisbond

Reaction score
Short up until a week ago I had a girlfriend of nine years. She broke up with me just after Valentines Day..................... She was more a friend with benefits. She saw other guys and met one better suited to what she wants in life. So I could date women too. Outside of bars, I've discovered I have lost my game. For some reason Women are less obvious about their interest in me and I'm not picking up the subtle hints. Seems I need them to hit me upside the head.

In bars, I know why they are there. To meet guys or have a good time. So I have no problem chatting them up in this environment. But outside of bars is my kryptonite............ I'm considering online dating because with our snow like today, limits the bar crowd...... I want to upgrade from the last girlfriend.

I only have one picture of myself and wondering if it is suitable for an online profile picture?

Attachments

• 40326_1541805907242_4865889_n.jpg
    40326_1541805907242_4865889_n.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 777

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Sigh lol. There's only a handful of RDP members that are women and they don't post much except for Grads.

It's 2018 and everyone has a camera nowadays on their cell phones. Hit up one of your friends and put some nice clothes on and have them take some better pictures of you.

Good luck dude.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Short up until a week ago I had a girlfriend of nine years. She broke up with me just after Valentines Day..................... She was more a friend with benefits. She saw other guys and met one better suited to what she wants in life. So I could date women too. Outside of bars, I've discovered I have lost my game. For some reason Women are less obvious about their interest in me and I'm not picking up the subtle hints. Seems I need them to hit me upside the head.

In bars, I know why they are there. To meet guys or have a good time. So I have no problem chatting them up in this environment. But outside of bars is my kryptonite............ I'm considering online dating because with our snow like today, limits the bar crowd...... I want to upgrade from the last girlfriend.

I only have one picture of myself and wondering if it is suitable for an online profile picture?

PokerRun388 it is you! Welcome back buddy!

CobraDave

Reaction score
Someone’s RDP account got hacked!!! Baaahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm bored, not hacked............. Last thread got me a few LOL's........

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
All my single friends are looking online. Apparently they just line up to get it. Write a good profile, put up some normal photos. They don't want to see you naked or with your dick out.

If you can't get any action nowadays you might as well just stay in the mountains with the dog.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Oh I stole the pic from the ex's Facebook page. She took the picture.
You don't have to be lonely, at Farmers only.com.

I checked them out... Women there are like Alaskan bush chicks with grey hair.

I miss my early 20's it was much easier........ Id go to night clubs, but here they all cater to a much younger crowd. Since our drinking age is only 19.... The bar scene is older but not always single women to target. I mean I'm realistic in that the 25 year hot chick is too young for me....

copterzach

Reaction score
Loose the jean shorts and the tall socks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Oh I stole the pic from the ex's Facebook page. She took the picture.

I checked them out... Women there are like Alaskan bush chicks with grey hair.

I miss my early 20's it was much easier........ Id go to night clubs, but here they all cater to a much younger crowd. Since our drinking age is only 19.... The bar scene is older but not always single women to target. I mean I'm realistic in that the 25 year hot chick is too young for me....

Said Hugh Hefner.....ever.

nameisbond

Reaction score
The only other picture was me at 18 detailing my parents cars. Back in the late 1980's. My cousin said it came easy back then because you have rich parents. Might be some truth too that.

Attachments

• 195917_1006414682796_2131_n.jpg
    195917_1006414682796_2131_n.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 559

nameisbond

Reaction score
I only wear running shoes and shorts when I'm out with the dog(s). If I go too the bar its jeans and dress shirt......... Like my joke thread, I'm somewhat joking around. It beats sitting around why did the girlfriend leave me. Oh man I'm all alone now. I'm being semi joking, but seriously considering joining a match site.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I only wear running shoes and shorts when I'm out with the dog(s). If I go too the bar its jeans and dress shirt......... Like my joke thread, I'm somewhat joking around. It beats sitting around why did the girlfriend leave me. Oh man I'm all alone now. I'm being semi joking, but seriously considering joining a match site.
eharmony if you want a relationship. Tinder or Grinder if you want a party. Just choose which one you use wisely...hahaha

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Jesus man. Go work on your truck, clean your house, hit the gym. Anything to kill the time. Spring (BOATING SEASON) is right around the corner. Got a boat? Bitches dig boats. Go find a chic hanging out on the sandbar.

In the meantime, waste some shampoo and occupy your time....

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Happy hunting;)

nameisbond

Reaction score
eharmony if you want a relationship. Tinder or Grinder if you want a party. Just choose which one you use wisely...hahaha

I want to relive my 20's and not get married. Most I'll do is open relationship girlfriend............ so Tinder and grinder appeal to my goals.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I want to relive my 20's....... My best night at 22. I was visiting my cousin at his condo. We went down to the games room in the complex. The games room had a sauna. Two older chicks in the sauna in bikinis. The chicks in their 30's, started asking if we had more wine or beer. We obliged and ended up playing pool with them. End of night one grabs me and says: you can come into my apartment but if you do we'll be fucking! So I being no dummy ran up too cousins apartment for condoms and had a great night...... Cousin banged her friend.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I want to relive my 20's....... My best night at 22. I was visiting my cousin at his condo. We went down to the games room in the complex. The games room had a sauna. Two older chicks in the sauna in bikinis. The chicks in their 30's, started asking if we had more wine or beer. We obliged and ended up playing pool with them. End of night one grabs me and says: you can come into my apartment but if you do we'll be fucking! So I being no dummy ran up too cousins apartment for condoms and had a great night...... Cousin banged her friend.

You can relive all of that. It just takes money.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I can't tell if this dude took a page out of my trolling book and stepped it up or if he is the second coming of PR388? Where's that damn head scratch emoji.

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score

Here's the deal. I joked with my Wife once about needing a girlfriend. She asked how I would find one. I said, "I'm older now with no game and just looking to score so I'll do what every body else does: GET ONLINE AND PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING I'M NOT!"

If you have zero game...stick to the internet. I laid more pipe than Chevron back in the day just from hanging out on Friend Finder and Yahoo chat rooms. Learn how to chat them up...and the rest will happen naturally. They are just looking for attention like you.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I can't tell if this dude took a page out of my trolling book and stepped it up or if he is the second coming of PR388? Where's that damn head scratch emoji.

Just trying to bring back some fun....... My thread is me calling out myself. Its winter, just got 7 inches of snow...... So I'm bored.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Again, lower your expectations before you get on the plane :)

My brother lived there for a year and goes back at least once per year. No restrictions on Canadians. 100% legal for us to go there and party like rock stars............ First trip visiting my brother and about 30 minutes off the plane... We stopped to pick up his girlfriend. Her friend was smoking hot and I didn't believe how easy the girls there are. I said: you mean I could fuck her? Brother called her over said in Spanish will you fuck my brother. She said sure and off we went.................. A 90 year old can get a girl that looks like Gloria on Modern Family tv show there.... The trick to keeping them your "girlfriend" is don't marry them and bring them here..........

More serious part. I do want to get laid like I did in my 20's, just in case I get another girlfriend......

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
My brother lived there for a year and goes back at least once per year. No restrictions on Canadians. 100% legal for us to go there and party like rock stars............ First trip visiting my brother and about 30 minutes off the plane... We stopped to pick up his girlfriend. Her friend was smoking hot and I didn't believe how easy the girls there are. I said: you mean I could fuck her? Brother called her over said in Spanish will you fuck my brother. She said sure and off we went.................. A 90 year old can get a girl that looks like Gloria on Modern Family tv show....

I didn’t mean lower your expectations about the women of Cuba, I meant lower your expectations of Cuba :)

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
Just trying to bring back some fun....... My thread is me calling out myself. Its winter, just got 7 inches of snow...... So I'm bored.

See...there's something to work with.

"Ladies...I'm really chill and got 7" over here"