• Welcome to River Dave's Place

Anyone heard of the Annual Wild Game Feed?

Discussion in 'RD's Lounge' started by Brad @ SCJB, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Brad @ SCJB

Brad @ SCJB SoCalJetBoats.com

Annual wild game feed....its at irvine lake friday......tons of good food....went last year and had a blast.....wont be able to make it this year :(

anyone going?

2. HolyMoly

HolyMoly reMember

I have a buddy that goes every year. Rents a Limo and they get plastered drunk before downing a ton of meat. Sounds like a lot of good food.

3. Baja Big Dog

Baja Big Dog Banned

Holy shit, it is a real party, stag, no women before, sure they have the same rule, drinking all day and eating anything that walks or swims, and tons of shit face guys...just done let your friends win the ostrich's after the ostrich shit bingo, it is another story watching this drunk guy holding onto a pissed off ostrich, in the back of a pick up, with a sock over its head!!

4. Brad @ SCJB

they dont do the ostrich thing anymore.....they use geese....it is still stag....some guy was too drunk to drive home and had his wife come pick him up....there was a uproar of snide remarks yelled from all areas of the park about how hes a puss....his balls are in her purse...etc...

another guy was waiting in line to get in with his wife....someone finally broke it to them its a stag only event....she was so embarrased and was really pissed off at him.....drug him off by his ear cussing up a storm.

...and the raffles are worth it alone....some nice firearms are always the hit.

the dinner is GREAT.....the wagyu just melts in your mouth.

last year was my first year attending and i wish i was going again this year, but i have a 2pm flight to catch that day. maybe i should reschedule it :skull

5. Brad @ SCJB

yes...friday only.....its only once a year ....always the 3rd friday of september......i believe its $100 a person and that covers your food and drinks....beer too.

post a link up to the forum....i'd like to see the pics.

6. Baja Big Dog

Baja Big Dog Banned

It used to be invitation only, you had to know somebody, or have gone the year before, we used to go to them all from the beginning, and yes we were there when fish and game shut it down for serving (selling) wild game...asshats...

7. Racey

Racey Maxwell Smart-Ass

That looks delicious! i'm gonna have to make it to that next year

8. SuperDave013

SuperDave013 Well-Known Member

there will be a few females around.

Attached Files:

9. Brad @ SCJB

coming up again on the 17th of this month....I'm not missing this one. :thumbsup

10. scottietwohoty

scottietwohoty Well-Known Member

Love this event I have been going for about 6yrs now I get the invite every year and can not attend this year.:thumbsdown It is hands down one of the best outings to go to all year, all the beer you can drink and all the food you can eat but if you want the good munchies you need to get there @ 12:00 noon. We should put together a RDP outing for next year as I get an invite and can purchase the tickets. It really is a good time, just make sure you have a ride home and it's not YOUR WIFE!!!!:skull

11. Caydens Cat

Caydens Cat all I got was a t-shirt

Sounds like a perfect event to take the old man. Anyone have more details? Invite only or is there another way to get access??? My kind of day.

12. Brad @ SCJB

tickets are $110 and obtainable. PM me for info :thumbsup

13. Caydens Cat

Caydens Cat all I got was a t-shirt

Thanks Brad, I'll get in touch with you. Told my old man about it and I guess he knew the old promoter - even remembered when Fish and Game busted them :drillsergeant:

14. jsquaredgc

jsquaredgc Well-Known Member

The feed was a lot of fun when it was invite only, its not quite the same now, still great food and great people but the original guys are gone, I was part of the fish guys cooking fish and selling raffle tickets for the dog.My Dad was President when we got raided back when. If you have never been I do recommend going the food is GREAT.