WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Avoid Side By Side Motor Sports, They are lying MoFo's

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Just completed their alternator upgrade for our Polaris.
Polaris Rangers and Rzrs have a barely adequate alternator with no regulator.
It won't run the electrical options they offer like the winch and PIAA lites.

It wasn't the two beer, one hour quick and easy, all parts included simple job they tout it to be on their website and catalog.

And you will have to fabricate mounts, drill and tap bolt holes, and have a hell of a time fitting it.
The whole bloody Ranger comes apart to do the job correctly.

Even the electrical cables and connectors are inadequate and had to be re-fabricated.

The "drop-in" easy Optima battery box is even a bigger lie by Side By Side.
"You'll just need to do a little cutting" is crap.

The entire wireing harness from the whole Rzr must be completely removed and re-routed for the battery box to fit.

We phoned them and called them on their lies.
They won't respond to E mails.

They won't be changing their advertising,,, and they give you the "I just installed mine yesterday" bullshit.
They lie big time about everything they sell.

We had bad dealings with Crow over their 5 point Seat belts.
They're some lying MoFo's too.

Without a doubt, the most just plain stupid and dishonest and full of lies and BS people I have encountered work for CROW.
And I do mean stupid. Dumbfux.

If you decide to customize your Side by Side beware, most suppliers lie to you.
For sure Crow and Side by Side, and Polaris doesnt mention their electrical systems arent enough juice to operate the options they sell you.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
That sucks but I hate to say I have had a completely opposite experience with Crow. When I had my sandrail he went out of his way to customize my harnesses for it without charging anything extra. Not to mention they saved my life in my crash. I give 2 thumbs up for Crow. :thumbsup:thumbsup
________
Mazda f platform picture

Last edited: