• Welcome to River Dave's Place

Bad Ass Teryx

Discussion in 'Custom Offroad Builds' started by Beerme, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Beerme

Beerme Well-Known Member

2. pronstar

pronstar President, Dallas Chapter

If I had money to burn, it wouldn't be for a $22.5k Teryx LOL

It's bad-ass but, like the Rhino, the days of a Treyx commanding that much coin are long gone, methinks.

Edit:
    If that belongs to an RDPer I'll delete my post.

JBS likes this.
  3. Cole Trickle

Cole Trickle Member

I still think the teryx 4 has a solid footing in the. Taker compared to the 2 sweaters.

That is a very very nice car and when used stock machines are still selling for 12k I don't think he's that far off for a starting price.

Not sure he will get 22k but it wouldn't surprise me if he got 18-19k if the right guy came along. Not everyone wants a rzr for the dunes. Honestly I would much rather have that teryx in say the mountains or Moab. They work pretty good and take a beating...not to mention you can actually throw 4 full size people in it.

4. Beerme

Beerme Well-Known Member

LOL!!! You are right 22.5k is a tough pill to swallow, it all depends on what you are looking for. My Teryx is completely stock right now. I would love to add long travel, but damn 4.5k is a lot of money. It was cheaper to lift my jeep.

You are spot on about the mountains or Moab! If money was no object would like the Teryx for crawling (oh and a jeep)and the new Maverick for open desert and the sand.