WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Tritoon for the money?

Mrhavasu

Reaction score
If your looking for feedback, I have a 2018 Abassador with a 350

riverroyal

Reaction score
I have a avalon ambassador 2015 with at verado 300. Been issue free since day one.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
is there a godfrey and coach dealer in havasu now? I seen boat brokers bank repo add..

Mrhavasu

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Ambassador 25ft. The Bimini has been a nightmare. They went to a D shaped frame for the
Bimini with mixed in square tubing on the lowers and it is held together with sheet metal screws.
They are always coming loose and I have used red loctite to no avail. I have to tow it to town with the canvas
off to stop it. IF not towing, then maybe not as much as issue. On my rear lounges the cushion pull
straps were only stapled to the back of the cushion. Of course you know what happened. The wiring thru out
is terrible, not sure why they use low grade plastic connectors with unsealed crimp connectors, nothing
is water proofed either. Maybe other builders also do this? Not sure, but I do know that I have had to repair
that stuff also. The better than teak vinyl floor looks great except for the floor joints where they butt up the
joints. I guess the workers have never taken a wood shop class in school. A little prep and sanding wood make
for a nice smooth joint instead of what looks like a uneven sidewalk joint. I really like the boat otherwise but
these things really disappoint.