WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

boat wipe down question

boatnam2

Reaction score
It has been awhile since i bought some spot remover wipe down juice...Last time i bought some it was ducky if that tells you how long ago it was.

Chestah Cheetah

Extra Medium
Reaction score
Lucas Slick Mist or Meguiars Quick Detailer. I like both equally really.

New to boating Jim? ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Performance Boat Candy is my wipe down spray of choice. Interior cleaner I use a whole variety of stuff. The PBC cleaner then conditioner works pretty good and smells good. I've been using the Lucas interior cleaner a lot lately and am impressed with it, plus it has UV A/B protection and is half the price of most anything else out there.

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_61&product_id=157

The slick mist Tire & Trim kicks ass as well.

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_61&product_id=158

If there is dirt in the little wrinkles of the vinyl, Scrubbing Bubbles (yes the stuff you clean your toilet with) and then follow up with a protectant. Magic Erasers work well on removing stains.

Overall there's 100 solutions to wiping down though.. Old School ghetto is Vingegar / Water / Hair conditioner, and it's freakin cheap.. LOL PBC is the most $$ but works the best IMO.

RD

fed4life

Reaction score
Im a Hot Sauce fan myself but there a lot of good products out there now but i will stick with Boat Bling and their sauces, they have always done me right and have earned my loyalty.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Im a Hot Sauce fan myself but there a lot of good products out there now but i will stick with Boat Bling and their sauces, they have always done me right and have earned my loyalty.

x2

I also use the Hot Sauce every week on my truck as it's so hot the truck dries before I can grab a towel. I love the stuff!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Hot sauce is another good one.. :)

RD

renodaytona

Reaction score

X3 :thumbsup

Maybe I'm weird but I like the smell of the Hot Sauce :D

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
I Use Boat Bling as well..Patrick lives close by. I buy 5 Gallon a year. Plus he always throws sumthing In Extra @ A good $$$::D

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Lucas Slick Mist or Meguiars Quick Detailer. I like both equally really.

New to boating Jim? ;)

Same hear, i use te Meguiars Quick Detailer...But If I can find Duck spray I would go with that, But it has been awhile. Do they even make that stuff anymore???

HEY YOU

Reaction score
I use DRIVEN I've been using it since 04

I DIG IT

Reaction score
Hot Sauce I use it on everything the boat, the cars, my beer fridge you name it. Im there biggest fan!!!

fed4life

Reaction score
I Use Boat Bling as well..Patrick lives close by. I buy 5 Gallon a year. Plus he always throws sumthing In Extra @ A good $$$::D

Yup exactly! 2 years ago i ordered a gallon of Vinyl Sauce, a gallon of Hot Sauce showed up instead. I called Patrick, he looked up my invoice and said he screwed up. I asked him if he wanted me to mail back the Hot Sauce, Patrick said, "nope, please keep it as my apology and i will mail out your Vinyl Sauce today!" I got the Vinyl Sauce 48 hours later.

Thats good customer service and right there earned my loyalty...besides the fact that their products work the best out of everything i have seen.

I agree with other posters here as well, i use the Hot Sauce on other things besides my boat, works wonders and it does smell good. My chick loves wiping down the boat just for the simple fact that it smells good!

I just wish they werent going to discontinue the Transom Sauce, that stuff works great for getting the soot off.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Equal parts vinagar, water and windex.

Unless you like throwing money away! :D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
For real tough water spots I use Shower Power which is available at the 99 cent store. :D

74 HOWARD 21RC

Reaction score
ZYPHER products! For the guys in the trucking industry know what I am talking about.I hit up the company a couple years back and told them they need to make a spray wipe down wax and spot remover and BAM! they did and the stuff works great try it you will like it.Been using it for years.

257Effect

I love the Zypher products. The water spot remover is incredible and the spray wax is super easy to use and makes the boat look awesome.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Blue Mist by Pacific Produx

The Zip Mist is what you want to use when wiping down off the water. Same as Bue mist, but has the water spot remover. Blue Mist is great for a quick detailer spray when the boat is clean www.pacificprodux.com A very good interior cleaner is Marine Spray Nine! You can get it at West Marine.

02Essex

Reaction score

X3

2Driver

Reaction score
Overall there's 100 solutions to wiping down though..
Old School ghetto is Vingegar / Water / Hair conditioner, and it's freakin cheap.. LOL PBC is the most $$ but works the best IMO.

RD

Thought Ive been around to hear most stuff until u said hair conditioner. What does that do?

king of my driveway

Reaction score
Ice chest water and Performance Boat Candy. Was amazed by Tim and his crew going boat to boat in the channel demonstrating their product one summer. Worked so good that I bought two bottles off of him right then and there. Well, turns out the water they used in the first gen of the product wasn't the right stuff and after awhile, it smelled like rotten fruit. It still worked great though. The next year (maybe two), I went to the PBC booth at the LA Boat Show and told them that I liked their product but it stunk. Tim then told me about the water issue and asked how many bottles I bought. I told him two and he handed me two bottles of the new stuff, on the house. The new stuff smells great, even after a couple of seasons in the heat. Thanks Tim. Great product and customer service. Nice posters too!