WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can This Cop Have Made it More Clear?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Nothing to live for is my guess.

Ive never had the pleasure, or gave a reason, to have a police officer draw on me, but if I ever did, I GUARANDAMTEEEEE Id be doing xaaaactly what they said, toamutherfuckin "T".

Brian

You may just live........ if you comply

How simple can it be?

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Seemed clear to me "get on the ground and don't touch the gun" simple.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Yeap, later on the courts are there to decide whom acted improper or unjust.

Brian

I show this stuff to my kids all the time and tell them if a police officer ever ask or tells you to do something you better listen so they don't put them self in this situation

Baja 252

Reaction score
Anymore details? Did he die? I'm surprised he was still moving with taking that many rounds.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
No Further Details

But looking and listening closer he made have got off some rounds..... hard to tell

Last edited:

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Nothing to live for is my guess.

Ive never had the pleasure, or gave a reason, to have a police officer draw on me, but if I ever did, I GUARANDAMTEEEEE Id be doing xaaaactly what they said, toamutherfuckin "T".

Brian
He mad because no more Free Obama Phone.....

Icky

Reaction score
I think that officer showed some restraint, he drew his weapon put rounds on target and didn't unload his whole mag.

I think they guy watched to many Westerns where they could draw their weapon and take out the whole bar

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Karma serves what you deserve. The cop with taser has some stones! Did awesome job controlling his fight or flight instinct, kept his eyes on perp while only taking a few steps back to rearm, before taking his shots. The two side cops were lucky as they ran into crossfire. There were quite a few skipped rounds fired but that kinda stuff happens in a situation like that.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
If he dies, he succeeds in going out like a thug hero. If he lives, he will sue and probably get a few hundred grand in a nuisance law suit. A win win for a thug. In this case, he died a thug hero. Good riddance!

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Anymore details? Did he die? I'm surprised he was still moving with taking that many rounds.

He was a suspected bank robber lived and was charged with 3 counts attempted murder of cops. The cops were cleared of any wrongdoing based on 2 minutes of repeated instruction that were not followed. He's probably alive because many of the rounds appeared to ricochet off ground or wall and may not have hit him, or maybe shot with smaller less lethal 9mm rounds. Either way, he's just plain lucky and Florida residents get to pay tax bill for incarceration.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Is that a bullet hitting the brick and it exploding or is that it hitting his back, and blood splatter?

IMG_1281.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I watched the video several times from when the cop holsters his weapon and brings out the Taser. As far as I can tell, the perp got off about 5-7 rounds before that one cop (the one with the Taser dropped it and pulled his sidearm and) opened fire. The other two cops seemed to be observing since they didn't open fire and the cop farthest away ran around the side of the building after getting hit with fragments (?)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Yea, and ignoring ones texts and messages is the same, right Milfy? :)

Brian

Quality. [emoji106]

And the ignore button to me is so grade school. Although u thought I was #1 in sir bobs list. Lol [emoji202]

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Like apples and oranges, my failing comedic friend.

I am glad you make a good living in banking.
It's actually pretty funny but you'll never see how it is. LMAO @RiverDave This is why the ignore button is lame.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Maybe the perp only understood Ebonics. They should teach that at cop school - know the language of those who you interact with.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Yeap, xaaaactly the same, just like apples and oranges, my failed comedic friend. :)

Good thing you do well in banking.

Brian
You two do seem to post the same "comedy" on this site.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Yeap, xaaaactly the same, just like apples and oranges, my failed comedic friend. :)

Good thing you do well in banking.

Brian

You're the only one calling two identical apples an apple and an orange here. Everybody else sees the same thing. But you wouldn't know because the other apple is blocked. ;)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
....and there is good reason for that....:)

You act as if that is some type of anomaly...I always figured you for a smarter guy than that. Too bad.

Everyone else. Noted.

Brian

You're the only one calling two identical apples an apple and an orange here. Everybody else sees the same thing. But you wouldn't know because the other apple is blocked. ;)

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
You act as if that is some type of anomaly...I always figured you for a smarter guy than that. Too bad.

So posting like Grads is not an anomaly for you? Noted.

I just thought you weren't aware from your previous posts. Guess we can move along now. :cool:

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Posting like grads...

Noted.

Are you fucking deranged Mattchu?

Brian

So posting like Grads is not an anomaly for you? Noted.

I just thought you weren't aware from your previous posts. Guess we can move along now. :cool:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Posting like grads...

Noted.

Are you fucking deranged Mattchu?

Brian

Sorry bud. The record shows.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you use that argument, the liberals win!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I got some bad news for you pal, look around, the liberals continue to win.

Brian

Sorry bud. The record shows.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you use that argument, the liberals win!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I got some bad news for you pal, look around, the liberals continue to win.

Brian

Yes. Little by little, the degradation of our society. But don't just roll over and let them.

boatpi

Reaction score
1. Looks good to me. But I would i've never told him I'm going to tase him just do it . He was about 10 or 12' out, right at the max distance for a taser to be effective .

2. In a perfect world I would've like to have one of the second or third officers, but had a shotgun and being closer at the right angle. The officer to the left and right what an angle where they could've easily had ricocheted and receive friendly fire because of the solid wall in back of them.

Glad none of the good guys got hurt.
Haven't been there many times these go down very fast.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I think that officer showed some restraint, he drew his weapon put rounds on target and didn't unload his whole mag.

I think they guy watched to many Westerns where they could draw their weapon and take out the whole bar
I think that officer was a FUCKING IDIOT. Why the fuck did he think this was good to go from leathel to taser right in the FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE INCIDENT while standing directly in front that dude who he obviously knows is armed with a gun. He needs to rethink his career choice. Rant off.