WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can This Cop Have Made it More Clear?

Icky

Reaction score
It didn't look like the gun was drawn, it look like it was in his pants. And then he reached for it, I thought he had a cell phone in his hand the whole time
I think that officer was a FUCKING IDIOT. Why the fuck did he think this was good to go from leathel to taser right in the FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE INCIDENT while standing directly in front that dude who he obviously knows is armed with a gun. He needs to rethink his career choice. Rant off.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I joined our police reserves a few years ago. The reserves don't normally carry firearms. A question was asked during training "who is the first person you protect?" everyone answered the general public. The correct answer was yourself and then other officers, etc.... The first cop took a huge risk relying on back up.................................

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It didn't look like the gun was drawn, it look like it was in his pants. And then he reached for it, I thought he had a cell phone in his hand the whole time

He knew the guy had a gun in back pants pocket. Voiced it over the radio numerous times. He would get slaughtered on my department for his tactics upon review. There is nothing illegal about his actions (the cops) just plain stupid. Let alone pacing arond the parking lot after this guy. Ideally, he should have been behind cover (radio car would have been nice). Other officers arriving could have flanked for containment purposes, then SOMEONE ELSE can introduce the less lethal (stun bag, taser, etc) but NOT the guy standing in the wide open right in front of a guy who is armed with a gun. I'm glad he is ok, but I guarantee you this video will be a "What not to do" training video for years to come.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I think that officer was a FUCKING IDIOT. Why the fuck did he think this was good to go from leathel to taser right in the FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE INCIDENT while standing directly in front that dude who he obviously knows is armed with a gun. He needs to rethink his career choice. Rant off.

I was wondering the same thing, I figured it was a new PC BLM sponsored sensitivity training class given to nugs in the academy. Afterall you watched the vid, Jamal was a good boy on his way to the holess shelter to work the soup line between choir practices

Reactions: t&y

Icky

Reaction score
Guess I should watch the video with the volume up next time
He knew the guy had a gun in back pants pocket. Voiced it over the radio numerous times. He would get slaughtered on my department for his tactics upon review. There is nothing illegal about his actions (the cops) just plain stupid. Let alone pacing arond the parking lot after this guy. Ideally, he should have been behind cover (radio car would have been nice). Other officers arriving could have flanked for containment purposes, then SOMEONE ELSE can introduce the less lethal (stun bag, taser, etc) but NOT the guy standing in the wide open right in front of a guy who is armed with a gun. I'm glad he is ok, but I guarantee you this video will be a "What not to do" training video for years to come.

boatpi

Reaction score
The operative word for the day, tactics
!