Sandlord

Reaction score
looks good for me. $7280 more in my pocket

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 6.11.31 PM.png

Last edited:

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
This doesn't do anything for me. I think Gov't should be using benefits of strong economy to pay down debt or reinvest in country. Save these Tax Cuts until needed to help boost a weak economy.
Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 5.51.11 PM.png

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
This doesn't do anything for me. I think Gov't should be using benefits of strong economy to pay down debt or reinvest in country. Save these Tax Cuts until needed to help boost a weak economy.
View attachment 606586
I couldn’t get the calculator to work after clicking on my state other than average tax saving. I’m on phone though.
Like you, I don’t need the tax cut and would rather see it used to pay down the deficit and sent to people that are struggling to make ends meet.
Seems like another gimmick to me that every President tries.

Reaction score
View attachment 606586

One could save that for 30 years, and if invested correctly, and with a little luck, they might have enough for a down payment in Havasu on a trailer home. :)

Sandlord

Reaction score
I couldn’t get the calculator to work after clicking on my state other than average tax saving. I’m on phone though.
Like you, I don’t need the tax cut and would rather see it used to pay down the deficit and sent to people that are struggling to make ends meet.
Seems like another gimmick to me that every President tries.

you can pay as much as you want to pay down the deficit. You are not restricted to only paying what you owe. other people may not be as fortunate to have the extra funds to do so.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I didn't check but I should do better with the bigger standard deduction since When I retire next year I will have almost nothing to write off

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
you can pay as much as you want to pay down the deficit. You are not restricted to only paying what you owe. other people may not be as fortunate to have the extra funds to do so.
Not when I don’t agree with the way it’s being spent. But be my guest since your boy is running the show.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Paying down the debt isn't going to work unless spending is cut along with it. The Congress of the US does not understand the word Budget and is incapable of managing the people's money. They forthe most part lie to get injo office and either do the opposite of what they said they would do, or do nothing.