WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

College Football........2017........Here we go.......

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I had no dawg in the fight , but am I the only one who scratched my head on the offsides call/ blocked punt and the ensuing facemask no call??? The game turned on two horrible calls. Bama came hard in the second half no dought, but the calls, all went their way too.

Save it Pal.
tenor-182498901.gif

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
He'll probably do just as well as other 4 QBs that won national championships for Bama in last 9 years. Nothing special as QB position is not what Bama is built on. They own both Lines, LBs, and always have solid RB's and WR's. Hurt's was far from a good QB. He couldn't read a second option, he just had a great surrounding cast that won a lot of games.
Nothing special? AJ came in 2nd for the Heisman. Him and McElroy were drafted in the NFL.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Nothing special? AJ came in 2nd for the Heisman. Him and McElroy were drafted in the NFL.
I was referring to Tua not being anything special. Not saying they weren't good, but not special like some other Bama draftees. Neither of them ever became starters.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Not saying they weren't good, but not special like some other Bama draftees. Neither of them ever became starters.
What about Kenny Stabler "The Snake" :D

"Good damn it Bobby" hh Don't forget Bart Starr and Joe Namath. I didn't say others sucked or weren't special, so don't take it out of context or make me spell it out for you. Save it for P&G section. :)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
"Good damn it Bobby" hh Don't forget Bart Starr and Joe Namath. I didn't say others sucked or weren't special, so don't take it out of context or make me spell it out for you. Save it for P&G section. :)
Relax...You just won the championship. Just messing with you...:p

MSum661

Reaction score
I had no dawg in the fight , but am I the only one who scratched my head on the offsides call/ blocked punt and the ensuing facemask no call??? The game turned on two horrible calls. Bama came hard in the second half no dought, but the calls, all went their way too.

The blocked punt could have changed the direction of the game. It would have put them deep in the red zone and you know they would have scored. The face mask was another B.S. personal foul miss by the official since He was standing right there in front of the play....anybody with 20/20 vision could see it.
I have to admit those blown calls did get a little under my skin.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Relax...You just won the championship. Just messing with you...:p
You got me you Butthole.:p I'm little fired up from work. Normally more level headed, so I'm going drink a Barley Pop. It's OK to fuck with my Raiders, but not my Tide.. lol.:D

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Easy there with the "your older'. I'm 57. You sound like Hootersled. :p Yes The throw from Stabler to Dave Casper.

That's probably where I got it from, or maybe Hullbilly. I'm 49 so i consider myself a part of "your older" crew also. BTW If you don't mind me asking what trade & union you part of? I know I agree with a lot of your opinions.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
That's probably where I got it from, or maybe Hullbilly. I'm 49 so i consider myself a part of "your older" crew also. BTW If you don't mind me asking what trade & union you part of? I know I agree with a lot of your opinions.
Local 709 Los Angeles. Fire Sprinklers. 35 years in the union. I got in at a young age.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Fuck off pal, anyone with any objectivity could see that. Like I said , no dog in the fight .

Will do Pal. Didn't see your no dog objectivity when I read "All calls went there way". Moving on.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Local 709 Los Angeles. Fire Sprinklers. 35 years in the union. I got in at a young age.

Right on Bobby. Sprinkler fitters are "Arm Wrestling Champs" on just about every job site i've been on. Don't bet against them. Got a girlfriend UA #447 Sac P&P's.