WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Concrete and retaining wall work in LHC

PVN3541

Reaction score
I am relatively new to LHC and the forum. I have been looking to get some work done on my house in LHC. I am looking for concrete and retaining wall work as well as a metal shade structure or garage. I have called company after company and I either get no response or the ones that have come out say they will get me quote and never do. Is this common in the area for contractors and if so should I look to hire someone from another area that will show up to do the work.

If anyone has a referral for a good contractor I'd appreciate the information.

NicPaus

Reaction score
From what I have heard they are all slammed busy. But that is normal operations for Havasu.

I have a Customer in escrow on a commercial building. He is looking to build some huge warehouses in Needles after doing a 1031 to buy the property . I already told him finding local crews is tough. Wants me to be the GC on the project. I imagine it will be big at 5 mill.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
I am relatively new to LHC and the forum. I have been looking to get some work done on my house in LHC. I am looking for concrete and retaining wall work as well as a metal shade structure or garage. I have called company after company and I either get no response or the ones that have come out say they will get me quote and never do. Is this common in the area for contractors and if so should I look to hire someone from another area that will show up to do the work.

If anyone has a referral for a good contractor I'd appreciate the information.

Welcome!

Unfortunately it can be difficult to get call backs because everyone is so busy in boom town right now.

I've had Armor Fencing come out and give me a bid on walls. They have good pricing and do good work.
(928) 453-1006

tankman

Reaction score
I just went through this on a commercial project. What a pain in the ass!!!!

Rick from Frontier concrete was EXCELLENT !! One of the best subs on the whole project. 928-855-2265 or cell 928-486-4656

Ted from Cutting edge masonry was great also. I dont have a number for him.

PVN3541

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies and I hear everyone is slammed as a regular response up there. I will try the folks recommended and see what I can find. If I was a contractor I guess I know where to go that has plenty of work. :D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies and I hear everyone is slammed as a regular response up there. I will try the folks recommended and see what I can find. If I was a contractor I guess I know where to go that has plenty of work. :D
pretty tough right now to get stuff done

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Fence It, Larry Russell 928-763-6112 does both and is super fast and high high quality

phuggit

Reaction score
Good luck. Ended up watching Utube videos and doing the work myself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk