WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Conspiracy nuts take note

Sandlord

Reaction score
gotta love the tow hitch on the back of the rocket

530RL

Reaction score
If i'd known CTG wanted some money to shoot himself across the earth to prove it was flat, he didn't need a go fund me page, I would have chipped in right here. :)

Last edited:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Lmfao! :p
That’s sounds exactly like something “Conspiracy Theory Guy” (aka CTG) will run with, and try to kill himself proving he’s wrong! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
Why doesn't he just get on an airplane, or watch the red bull video of the guy that parachutes from the weather balloon

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lmfao! :p
That’s sounds exactly like something “Conspiracy Theory Guy” (aka CTG) will run with, and try to kill himself proving he’s wrong! :rolleyes:

That's the stupidest thing you've ever posted.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
That's the stupidest thing you've ever posted.
You say that about every post I make, somehow I manage to outdo the last one.
But you have to admit that’s totally YOU in that article. Lmao!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You say that about every post I make, somehow I manage to outdo the last one.
But you have to admit that’s totally YOU in that article. Lmao!

Yes, you out do yourself on a daily basis, that much is true.

But flat earth??
I can't imagine a more ridiculous notion.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

But flat earth??
I can’t either but I’ve seen you run with plenty of crazy shit!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Such as?
There is crazy and then there is probability.
While some of the things I believe to be true may seem crazy to you, it's really more that you refuse to entertain any probability or the circumstances that raise that probability.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Such as?
There is crazy and then there is probability.
While some of the things I believe to be true may seem crazy to you, it's really more that you refuse to entertain any probability or the circumstances that raise that probability.
Oh you run that BS probability crap everytime you get cornered, find some new material already dude!
Btw, every time I see this thread title I’ll think of you. Lmfao!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh you run that BS probability crap everytime you get cornered, find some new material already dude!
Btw, every time I see this thread title I’ll think of you. Lmfao!!

Don't give up so easily Shameus.
I know big words can be scary!

In what way am I "cornered"?
I don't agree with the suicidal nut job that GMac posted about.

And frankly, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't dream shit up.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score

BECAUSE everyone knows that you are the logical place to deposit all the shit .

But flat earth??

What about "being a liberal" ? HA HA Then claiming NOT to BE ONE ! HA HA HA

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Don't give up so easily Shameus.
I know big words can be scary!

In what way am I "cornered"?
I don't agree with the suicidal nut job that GMac posted about.

And frankly, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't dream shit up.
Yea right, why did I think of you when I heard that nut job saying the earth is flat?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
BECAUSE everyone knows that you are the logical place to deposit all the shit .

What about "being a liberal" ? HA HA Then claiming NOT to BE ONE ! HA HA HA
You’re on the sauce early Tonight I see, you didn’t even understand the post I made from the dumbass response you posted. Burp, hiccup...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yea right, why did I think of you when I heard that nut job saying the earth is flat?

Who the fuck knows what goes on in that puzzle factory in your head.

You've been wrong about so many things so many times it's almost cliche.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Who the fuck knows what goes on in that puzzle factory in your head.

You've been wrong about so many things so many times it's almost cliche.
That’s ok, I’ll just bump this thread everytime you float one of your Conspiracy Theories. :rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That’s ok, I’ll just bump this thread everytime you float one of your Conspiracy Theories. :rolleyes:

Told you many times, they are not "my" theories.

I kind of feel sorry for you. It's people like you that make all deceitful things possible.
You are the model for the perfect citizen that is so easily fooled because you fail to acknowledge the peripheral, and discount as impossible the things that make you uncomfortable.

Let's look at it this way.
When you watch a really good magician it is mind blowing to see what they show you. You KNOW there is a trick to it, but you don't know the trick.
Why do you think there is no trick to what we are shown and expected to believe from the media and D.C.?
There is always a trick.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Told you many times, they are not "my" theories.

I kind of feel sorry for you. It's people like you that make all deceitful things possible.
You are the model for the perfect citizen that is so easily fooled because you fail to acknowledge the peripheral, and discount as impossible the things that make you uncomfortable.

Let's look at it this way.
When you watch a really good magician it is mind blowing to see what they show you. You KNOW there is a trick to it, but you don't know the trick.
Why do you think there is no trick to what we are shown and expected to believe from the media and D.C.?
There is always a trick.
No, I’m practical and don’t fall for BS like you!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, I’m practical and don’t fall for BS like you!

If you are practical, you would think that there is a "trick" to why so many bodies are stacked around the Clintons.
I don't know the "trick", but I know it's there.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Cooney knockout .gif

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
If you are practical, you would think that there is a "trick" to why so many bodies are stacked around the Clintons.
I don't know the "trick", but I know it's there.
Good grief!
I can imagine you researching and reading stuff on the dark web to satisfy your thirst for BS!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Good grief!
I can imagine you researching and reading stuff on the dark web to satisfy your thirst for BS!

I'm not trying to satisfy anything.
I go where the evidence takes me.
The problem I encounter is that probably 75% or more "evidence" concerning these things that you call "conspiracy" is junk.
It ain't easy wading through the bullshit to find something that can not be disproven, admittedly.

Question: You stated elsewhere that you believed the statements of women concerning sexual misconduct and found them to be compelling evidence to shape your belief of them.
Why is it that you believe them, yet discard the statements of the entire Chicago gay community and the statement of Larry Sinclair concerning Obama?
What's the difference? Why are they not believable to you? I can find nothing that proves them liars, quite the opposite in fact.
Simple answer, as the oracle has pointed out, is that it fits your agenda.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not trying to satisfy anything.
I go where the evidence takes me.
The problem I encounter is that probably 75% or more "evidence" concerning these things that you call "conspiracy" is junk.
It ain't easy wading through the bullshit to find something that can not be disproven, admittedly.

Question: You stated elsewhere that you believed the statements of women concerning sexual misconduct and found them to be compelling evidence to shape your belief of them.
Why is it that you believe them, yet discard the statements of the entire Chicago gay community and the statement of Larry Sinclair concerning Obama?
What's the difference? Why are they not believable to you? I can find nothing that proves them liars, quite the opposite in fact.
Simple answer, as the oracle has pointed out, is that it fits your agenda.
I do believe these women in the cases of Trump, Moore and the others being accused because I believe where there’s smoke there is or was a fire. The difference in you and I apparently is you only believe it’s the Dems doing this stuff.
I can’t believe you still run the Michelle Obama stuff, do you realize how absurd your shit is? SMH!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I do believe these women in the cases of Trump, Moore and the others being accused because I believe where there’s smoke there is or was a fire. The difference in you and I apparently is you only believe it’s the Dems doing this stuff.
I can’t believe you still run the Michelle Obama stuff, do you realize how absurd your shit is? SMH!

I don't believe it's only the Dems doing shady shit, or more accurately, deceiving the public in everything they do...
That's the whole point.
A divided people is a controlled people. A 2 party presentation automatically divides us in half.
Here is a fact that displays this:
Last years pre election Bilderberg meeting was attended by only one US Senator...Lindsey Graham, Republican.
This isn't theory, it's a fact, look it up.
In the past both R and D big wigs attend. They all work for the same people and it ain't us.

I also believe that where there is smoke there is fire.
The difference is that you ignore the smoke because you can't believe some things are even possible, let alone probable.
I learned a long time ago that men are capable of anything, and what we are shown is not always true.

Answer simple questions:
Why do you think it is impossible for a gay man to be president?
What do you assume a gay president to look like?
Does Obama not fit your perception of that?

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe it's only the Dems doing shady shit, or more accurately, deceiving the public in everything they do...
That's the whole point.
A divided people is a controlled people. A 2 party presentation automatically divides us in half.
Here is a fact that displays this:
Last years pre election Bilderberg meeting was attended by only one US Senator...Lindsey Graham, Republican.
This isn't theory, it's a fact, look it up.
In the past both R and D big wigs attend. They all work for the same people and it ain't us.

I also believe that where there is smoke there is fire.
The difference is that you ignore the smoke because you can't believe some things are even possible, let alone probable.
I learned a long time ago that men are capable of anything, and what we are shown is not always true.

Answer simple questions:
Why do you think it is impossible for a gay man to be president? No
What do you assume a gay president to look like? Have no idea.
Does Obama not fit your perception of that? No

500bbc

Reaction score
MEGA Hillary Clinton Donor Found Dead of Apparent “Suicide”
20171119_102849-777x437.jpg

One of the largest Democrat financial contributors in the country, Steve Mostyn passed away by suicide at his home in Houston at the age of 46. Mostyn was a very successful Texas lawyer and deeply involved in the Democratic Party in Texas and around the country. He and his wife donated millions of dollars over time and helped make strategic decisions for the party, per NYT.

News of his unexpected passing comes only 2 months after Mostyn signaled that he wanted to scale down his political activities to focus on his family. His son is 16 and daughter is 10 and they have recently become active in various activities and Mostyn wanted to ween out of political activities to focus on his children, according to a recent interview.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
MEGA Hillary Clinton Donor Found Dead of Apparent “Suicide”
20171119_102849-777x437.jpg

One of the largest Democrat financial contributors in the country, Steve Mostyn passed away by suicide at his home in Houston at the age of 46. Mostyn was a very successful Texas lawyer and deeply involved in the Democratic Party in Texas and around the country. He and his wife donated millions of dollars over time and helped make strategic decisions for the party, per NYT.

News of his unexpected passing comes only 2 months after Mostyn signaled that he wanted to scale down his political activities to focus on his family. His son is 16 and daughter is 10 and they have recently become active in various activities and Mostyn wanted to ween out of political activities to focus on his children, according to a recent interview.
Did he die in the weight room or in bed with an extra pillow!!! Must of had some good shit on HRC.

Last edited:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like CTG is taking a time out to rethink this, c’mon you can do it.
Lmfao!