WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Democrat Doug Jones won Alabama's special Senate election by landslide

wzuber

Reaction score
when did 1-2% points become a landslide?

allblowdup

Reaction score
It could be alot closer also and may force a recount. The Dems have found there way. Sexual allegations cannot be defended and will tip the elections. Until there can be repercussions for false statements against the accusers and the MEDIA this will not stop.

Reaction score
It could be alot closer also and may force a recount. The Dems have found there way. Sexual allegations cannot be defended and will tip the elections. Until there can be repercussions for false statements against the accusers and the MEDIA this will not stop.

There are repercussions for false statements. Moore learned yesterday, and Trump will have his day soon enough.
We do not need Trump. We need people to speak up and expose the people we have running our country, Both in politics' and business. I have no problem destroying the life of a child rapist, even if his victim was 14 at the time, and it was 40 years ago.

allblowdup

Reaction score
There are repercussions for false statements. Moore learned yesterday, and Trump will have his day soon enough.
We do not need Trump. We need people to speak up and expose the people we have running our country, Both in politics' and business. I have no problem destroying the life of a child rapist, even if his victim was 14 at the time, and it was 40 years ago.
I agree, no problem destroying a child rapist. Roy Moore was never accused of that and was certainly not guilty of it unless it was adjudicated in a court of law. Just because someone said something happened doesn't mean it did. You know that pesky presumption of innocence thing. In the world media that pesky thing has gone out the window. I bet that all the accusers just fade away now as there reason for being out there is done. No one will ever know except Moore himself if he did any of the things that he was accuse of. Just think if he actually did NOT do any of the things and how will he be treated for the rest of his life. Can you imagine if you had been accused falsly but was not given the opportunity to prove it.
We actually do need Trump good or bad he is bringing light to dark corners of the political establishment no matter if you like his methods or not.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

You are dreaming if you think there are "other people" who will bring political corruption out into the open. President Trump is doing what we hired him to do, attempt to expose it all.

The real battle is going to be fought behind closed doors as always, fucking bullshit. When they give themselves a FUND to pay off sexual harrassment charges WITH OUR MONEY there is some serious wrongdoing going on. Why is not anyone who ever used that fund, as well as the "ethics committee" who approved it, in jail? Why do they still have jobs?

There are many more battles to be fought, we do need President Trump, or at least someone like him (someone who speaks better and does not twatter would be an excellent start) to even try to take these corrupt pieces of shit down.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
:thumbsup

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'd say it was Moore by false accusations.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Secret Experiment in Alabama Senate Race Imitated Russian Tactics

Doug Jones ‘Outraged’ by Russian-Style Tactics Used in His Senate Race

Doug Jones calls for investigation of democrat tactics in Alabama senate race
  • Dec. 20, 2018

Senator Doug Jones of Alabama on Thursday said he was “outraged” to learn of deceptive online operations used by fellow Democrats to assist his election last year, and called for a federal investigation into the matter.

He was responding to a report in The New York Times on Wednesday about a small group of social media experts who modeled their tactics in part on Russia’s misinformation campaign in the 2016 election.

“We have focused so much on Russia that we haven’t focused on the fact that people in this country could take the same playbook and do the same damn thing,” Mr. Jones said.

I am beginning to like this guy!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Secret Experiment in Alabama Senate Race Imitated Russian Tactics

Doug Jones ‘Outraged’ by Russian-Style Tactics Used in His Senate Race

Doug Jones calls for investigation of democrat tactics in Alabama senate race
  • Dec. 20, 2018

Senator Doug Jones of Alabama on Thursday said he was “outraged” to learn of deceptive online operations used by fellow Democrats to assist his election last year, and called for a federal investigation into the matter.

He was responding to a report in The New York Times on Wednesday about a small group of social media experts who modeled their tactics in part on Russia’s misinformation campaign in the 2016 election.

“We have focused so much on Russia that we haven’t focused on the fact that people in this country could take the same playbook and do the same damn thing,” Mr. Jones said.

I am beginning to like this guy!

Funded by a Linkedin Co-Founder. I use linked, but I just cancelled with that Libturd POS.

SM-AB372_FAILUR_P_20180425143629.jpg

Lardass has similarities to our resident maid Maria. Thinks like her too.

Last edited: