WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did Chad Reed deserve a Black flag?

thmterry

Reaction score
It was a bonehead move but I thought he would just get fined. A black flag seemed a little harsh

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Stupid call by ama. He fell because he had one hand off the bars to pull a tear off. In my opinion ama is losing fans and if the jeep this shit up I'll stop going. Stadium was empty last night they better get their shit together. Reed made no more contact the web did running bower off the course on the final lap.

white tortilla

Reaction score
dont be a dickbag dont get a black flag seems pretty simple.

i read (canards) response this morning he said reed had jumped to the outside line on the lap before so he was going to go inside, seems like an accident to me.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
dont be a dickbag dont get a black flag seems pretty simple.

i read tomacks response this morning he said reed had jumped to the outside line on the lap before so he was going to go inside, seems like an accident to me.

Canard?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

I know tomac fell of the pace by I'm not sure what happened I think my brother said him and dungey got close or something. I have to re watch on tv there's a lot going on live

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Cry baby Reed deserves both a fine and the black flag . Why would Canard make a move that would possibly take himself out on purpose ? Now Reeds pussy move was only to take out Canard . He's done this same stuff in the past because he's a poor sport . Here's one from 2011 at the Georgia Dome when he did it to Bubba look it up on Youtube......
. Feel bad for Grant in all this . Maybe Reed should have signed Alessi since they both purposely take out riders they can't beat ......

Last edited by a moderator:

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Cry baby Reed deserves both a fine and the black flag . Why would Canard make a move that would possibly take himself out on purpose ? Now Reeds pussy move was only to take out Canard . He's done this same stuff in the past because he's a poor sport . Here's one from 2011 at the Georgia Dome when he did it to Bubba look it up on Youtube......
. Feel bad for Grant in all this . Maybe Reed should have signed Alessi since they both purposely take out riders they can't beat ......

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Reed did in this video! It's called racing. That's what motocross/supercross is about. I don't want to see it turn into the NBA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
The FIM is an absolute joke.

Ok I saw what Reed did this weekend, and I've got to say that he DID NOTHING WRONG! If a guy jumps into you out of carelessness then a little bump to show him he needs to pay more attention is fine. What do you think Rick Johnson or Bob Hanna would have done back in the day?