WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Doctor Dirt's Work Covers

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Simply put, awesome product. Another cool deal is the way the process went from the initial order to final delivery; smooth and caring, no glitches.
Thanks Bobby, job well done!
Denny

rivergames

Reaction score
Simply put, awesome product. Another cool deal is the way the process went from the initial order to final delivery; smooth and caring, no glitches.
Thanks Bobby, job well done!
Denny

X2! Great family and a great product.

My boat is completely covered in fiberglass right now, but when I am done routering the glass, I can't wait to throw the work cover on :thumbsup

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
Don't blame me. This is my wife's doing. She's a retired nurse and is making these for some mad money - you know, like women enjoy having, from time to time. :D

She's really very talented with a sewing machine. She did this last summer from a total interior loss.

camaro2.jpg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Don't blame me. This is my wife's doing. She's a retired nurse and is making these for some mad money - you know, like women enjoy having, from time to time. :D

She's really very talented with a sewing machine. She did this last summer from a total interior loss.

camaro2.jpg
Those look awesome:thumbsup

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score

camaro2.jpg
Gotta get one of 'dem mad money gals also... to help out w/my racing habit