WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dust 2 glory

yz450mm

Reaction score
Overall, I liked the movie. The cinematography was amazing, and they got a lot of great shots on film.

I think I understand what Dana was trying to achieve. I grew up going to Baja two or three times a year from the time that I was 6 months old, so I understand the magic of it. But for people that haven't been there, it's not something that you can convey on any media.

If the second movie had the same soundtrack as the first, it would be amazing. Unfortunately, whoever did the soundtrack for The second part completely sucks ass. The lame soundtrack for part 2 really took me out of the movie for a large part of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
it was epic, went with the Joe Hauler crew and had a great time, loved the movie just as much as the first, now I have to add it to my collection!

DLC

Reaction score
I hope they come out with a combo 1 & 2 DVD set, it would be cool to watch em back to back.

I enjoyed 2, felt it was a little slow in some spots. It’s the same race for everybody but each team has a different struggle to overcome!
I can’t wait to see it again.

We have raced in Mexico for years and have attempted the 1000 several times, note attempted! it is something that I hope everyone can experience at least once....

yz450mm

Reaction score
Watching the original right now, Part II doesn't even hold a candle to it. Sorry Dana, great effort but you probably won't do better than the first.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Watching the original right now, Part II doesn't even hold a candle to it. Sorry Dana, great effort but you probably won't do better than the first.

It would be tough to ride that coat tail no matter what. Still wanna see it anyway.

yz450mm

Reaction score
It would be tough to ride that coat tail no matter what. Still wanna see it anyway.
Don't get me wrong, it's great movie and I'm sure I'll watch it plenty of times once it comes out. Just saying that the original was one of those epic movies they probably can't be beat