Eliminator Press Release on Bob Leach's Health

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Best wishes for Mr Leach.

Hit it hard dooooood.

4Waters

Reaction score
Thank you for the good and the bad, glad he is responding well to the treatment he has the whole boating community as support. Get well soon Bob.

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
Best wishes. The fact that he is responding to treatment is a very positive sign.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Wishing Bob a speedy recovery and victory over that horrible disease.

Fuck Cancer - that shit took my port kidney 5 years ago.

UD

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I talked on the phone with Cliff Lotz a couple weeks ago.
You may not know it but Cliff was Bobs first employee at Eliminator.
He was telling me he’d gone to visit while Bob was in the hospital after back surgery.
As you could imagine Bob was hurting, doped up on pain meds, and couped up in a hospital room, learning of what’s to come, emotions, etc.

Despite all that, Bobs passion to build boats shines through.
Cliff tells me “Bob motioned to me to come closer then said Cliff, you gotta go to the shop and check out the fundeck they just pulled from the mold. It’s not like the stuff we’ve done before. You gotta go see it”

And anyone that knows Bob knows. He’s like a little kid on Christmas morning when a new boat is pulled from the molds. Every time!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
A true living legend....

I talked on the phone with Cliff Lotz a couple weeks ago.
You may not know it but Cliff was Bobs first employee at Eliminator.
He was telling me he’d gone to visit while Bob was in the hospital after back surgery.
As you could imagine Bob was hurting, doped up on pain meds, and couped up in a hospital room, learning of what’s to come, emotions, etc.

Despite all that, Bobs passion to build boats shines through.
Cliff tells me “Bob motioned to me to come closer then said Cliff, you gotta go to the shop and check out the fundeck they just pulled from the mold. It’s not like the stuff we’ve done before. You gotta go see it”

And anyone that knows Bob knows. He’s like a little kid on Christmas morning when a new boat is pulled from the molds. Every time!

wiredguy

Reaction score
Celebrated Bob’s Birthday today @ Eliminator!
Great to see Bob @ Eliminator. We look forward to seeing him here more & more!
IMG_0839.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powermizer

Reaction score
I called eliminator last fall and spoke with a real nice gentleman about a windshield for my old 22 Daytona. We gabbed for awhile about the boats, Then before I hung up I asked who I was talking to, He replied This is Bob. I couldn't believe how he was talking to me, like I was a long time costumer and friend. Thanks Bob. Beat this and get well soon!