WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Enduro rules division1

motormonkey

Reaction score
What are the exact rules for a division 1 stock class. Mostly need to know trans, interior,engine,underwater hardware. Maybe missing some stuff but want to run Enduro with my boat.
Thanks

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Only difference that I know of is we are running a 6 mile course this year, so 5 min 30 sec lap times. Get your rig together, come out and play. You'll have a blast.

All of the rules are available in the menu at the top of the screen under ENDURO 336. Hover over the down arrow and you will see a choice for 2015 rules. At this point Division rules are supposed to remain the same.

DIVISION 1: ?FACTORY INBOARD SKI & PERFORMANCE?
New for 2015, Division 1 is now a bracket class intended for both pleasure and performance boats that run in the 55-75
mph range. The maximum speed for this division is limited to an 11-minute lap time over the 12-mile course. This
equates to an average speed of around 65.5 mph. If a Division 1 boat records a lap faster than 11:00 minutes, then the
current lap will not count as completed. If a driver has 3 or more violations and the referee deems him unsafe a black flag
will be shown to the driver and he will be required to trailer the boat and face penalty.
HULL: Any type of boat is allowed. Minimum length is 16 feet, measured from bow to transom of the hull (excluding
external engine set back). Maximum length is 22 feet. Weight is unrestricted unless a boat is deemed too heavy, causing
large wakes.
ENGINE: Inboard internal combustion only. No Turbine.
DRIVE: No surface drive allowed.

motormonkey

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. They are pretty vague tho. I'm wanting to know if I can remove all my interior, I don't have a whirl away but have a trans, bronze strut? Okay or do I need a steel one.
I don't want to go out there just to be turned around. I want to try this race and if I like it I'll come back into another class

motormonkey

Reaction score
What drivers suit does one need as that's vague also, and any help it as long as orange?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
The rules don't specify interior in or out so that's up to you, my opinion is lighter is better, no minimum weight for your class. They also don't specify that you need a steel strut so the way I read it a bronze strut would pass, they may prefer steel but have not outlawed bronze. Hopefully RD or Dave Rankin will chime in and let you know for sure on that issue.

As for the drivers suit, it is only recommended, you can race in jeans and a wind breaker or long sleeve shirt if you want to. I have seen fire resistant drivers suits and nylon karting suits in the race.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
By the way, Dave Johnson's and Dave Rankin's phone number is listed at the bottom of the rules page so if you don't get an answer from them here, give them a call.

Maestro

Reaction score
It would be nice if someone came up with a min requirement on hardware i.e. strut, prop shaft ect for a v drive per class. To help interesting parties be guided down the right track when building say a 20' raysoncraft.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I talked to him tonight.. I referred him to Ben on the strut, but I think it's ok? Ben will make the call. The drivers suit can be long pants, shoes and a long sleeve shirt.

RD