WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Getsome's Rhino Build

GET SOME

Reaction score
Thanks to Rvrrat this thing is 90% done.
2007 Rhino 660SE.
Lonestar +3.5 midtravel
Walker Evans shocks
Twisted stitch seats w/lowering bases & crow harnesses
DG Rhino's cage & front & rear bumpers
Full opening doors
Dakota Digital dash with water temp & oil pressure
Baja Cross rear tires and Big Horn fronts
Stereo w/ipod hookup
Huge storage box in bed
4" hid's
Engine is stock except CDI
Around 75hrs I think

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

It is off to FU2 on Thursday for a Radius 4 Seat cage double stage sliver.
Lights moved off the old cage too the new.
Race radio antena mounted.
Lighted whip mounted.
Brace the front and rear suspention.

Still have in the box ready to install machined sheave and weights. SSV speaker pods for the front. And Kids custom twisted stitch seat for the rear with harness.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Are you doing an aluminum roof? I'd highly recommend it.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

I second that. my first roof was that stupid canvas roof and the first time it was on an open trailer it got destroyed, aluminum roof now and cant be happier with it.

GET SOME

Reaction score
Yes solid roof powder coated same color as the cage..

Question: Should i go cooler rack on the back or spare tire holder.. Both removable

GET SOME

Reaction score

And i would think i am going to vinyl line the roof and doors like yours in black. And powder coat the door skins to match the paint.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
And i would think i am going to vinyl line the roof and doors like yours in black. And powder coat the door skins to match the paint.

My roof is Line-X'd, and secured with dzus fasteners with rubber grommets.
Looks great, and no rattles :thumbsup

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Line it with vinyl for sure. That's what I did with mine. Only thin that makes noise now is the shitty door hinges. :rolleyes:

GET SOME

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the custom twisted stitch seat too be mounted in the center. First one they have made like this.

displayimage.php

GET SOME

Reaction score
That is a very cool seat :thumbsup

Someone told me TS will do custom door nets. I'm going to have them do the rear in case the grand kid wants a ride :D

Thought about it.. But he will be sitting in the center and have no chance of getting his arm out in a 4 seat cage..

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Vic...Where did you get that tool box in the back at.

GET SOME

Reaction score
And if anyone is looking for the 2 seat cage that is in the pics. It will be for sale soon.:D:D

GET SOME

Reaction score
I didn't leave a Glock 21 in there by chance did I? I seem to have misplaced one of my fav's.

I wish you did.. It was empty.. Just the keys for the box inside and the crow lap belts.. Your lucky your head is attached too your shoulders or you would loose that tooo J/K

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Yes solid roof powder coated same color as the cage..

Question: Should i go cooler rack on the back or spare tire holder.. Both removable

Why not do both?

Did you get the picture I sent you? That is a nice looking cage set up.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Why not do both?

I would do a rack that would be generic and hold a bunch of different things.... gas,soft sided cooler,tire.

When we do an overnight trip your gonna need to haul gas,food and a tent.

GET SOME

Reaction score
Why not do both?

I liked that cage just too much stuff going on in the back.. would make the rhino like 12 feet long.. Wont be good in the future when i buy the toy hauler..

GET SOME

Reaction score
I would do a rack that would be generic and hold a bunch of different things.... gas,soft sided cooler,tire.

When we do an overnight trip your gonna need to haul gas,food and a tent.

I just dont want alot of weight in the back.. IE your icechest. So I am thinking softsided coolers inside and spare tire rack on the back. Hopefullly lighter and faster then yours. j/k

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I just dont want alot of weight in the back.. IE your icechest. So I am thinking softsided coolers inside and spare tire rack on the back. Hopefullly lighter and faster then yours. j/k

Your gonna need to be consistently running on 4 wheels to be faster than mine...lol

There all pigs and the weight difference won't really matter (100 lbs)

I would just do there standard rack...Pretty sure it comes off

When your riding local leave it home and when we go adventuring your gonna wish you had the room for all of sheenas make up and ryders toys:D:skull

GET SOME

Reaction score
Your gonna need to be consistently running on 4 wheels to be faster than mine...lol

There all pigs and the weight difference won't really matter (100 lbs)

I would just do there standard rack...Pretty sure it comes off

When your riding local leave it home and when we go adventuring your gonna wish you had the room for all of sheenas make up and ryders toys:D:skull

So you are saying go with the spare tire rack on the cooler rack on the back. I think thats all there will be room for.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
So you are saying go with the spare tire rack on the cooler rack on the back. I think thats all there will be room for.

I think he's saying make it universal so a tire, cooler, or gas can will fit.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Also, if you have a aluminum roof you can strap a spare tire up there as well for the adventure trips B is talking about.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

do there standard rack but maybe have them make it a little taller so you can pack stuff on it.

you could do a tie down or mount for the tire inside next to the kid and the soft side on the other side.

you then have rooom on the back for wood,gas,etc...

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Also, if you have a aluminum roof you can strap a spare tire up there as well for the adventure trips B is talking about.

Were doing it for sure when it gets cooler.....

pack up early saturday am and head out on a nice long ride until we find a good base camp in the middle of bfe. set up and party before coming home the next day.

I figure we could get out 30+ miles easy on a exploration non banzi ride. see some cool stuff out there.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

pack up early saturday am and head out on a nice long ride until we find a good base camp in the middle of bfe. set up and party before coming home the next day.

I figure we could get out 30+ miles easy on a exploration non banzi ride. see some cool stuff out there.

Guys trip I hope cause theres no way blondie is sleeping in a tent. :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
You know Andrea the animal/nature geek girl wouldn't miss it either.

She can be pretty fun in dark the Hills have eyes settings after a couple cocktails...lol:skull:champagne::D

Looks like dave will miss out again....:puke::D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Yup, thats the one I bought for the Rhino. Never installed it because I didn't like the location it would have gone because of the cage. So I kept it. Here is where it's at now :D

I bet thats why you had axel issues.....you should mount it in the center so the weight isnt too much on one side...lol:skull:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
She can be pretty fun in dark the Hills have eyes settings after a couple cocktails...lol:skull:champagne::D

Let's see, primadonna wife that wants a hot shower and comfortable bed plus a new born baby. Ya I'll be kicking back in the jacuzzi at the river house. :rolleyes:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I bet thats why you had axel issues.....you should mount it in the center so the weight isnt too much on one side...lol:skull:D

He had to put it on That side to offset the extra weight of the guy driving. :skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
He had to put it on That side to offset the extra weight of the guy driving. :skull

touche.....lol

I actually thought about that. Figured the installer saw his sasquach ass and took the liberty on the install:D:skull

Ivan Dan

Reaction score

That was one of the funnest rides ever with the Rhinos. We wouldn't want him to have 4 beers and be in bed the rest of the trip. :puke::rolleyes::skull

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
That was one of the funnest rides ever with the Rhinos. We wouldn't want him to have 4 beers and be in bed the rest of the trip. :puke::rolleyes::skull

It happens to the best of them. Ask Brandin who was passed out in bed at my house a couple years ago. Hell Linds and I were last standing that night killng off what was left of the red wine. :skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
It happens to the best of them. Ask Brandin who was passed out in bed at my house a couple years ago. Hell Linds and I were last standing that night killng off what was left of the red wine. :skull

Dude it was 4am...lol

I can only stay up so late for the notebook and redwine crazy nights...haha

Everyone in the house except you 2 realized it was sleep time:party2::skull

GET SOME

Reaction score

We are in for sure.. I say "WE" because she is still on relationship probation and has to go.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
We are in for sure.. I say "WE" because she is still on relationship probation and has to go.

shes on probation...lol

Enjoy the last couple man trips becuse your about to be introduced to lockdown:D:skull

GET SOME

Reaction score
shes on probation...lol

Enjoy the last couple man trips becuse your about to be introduced to lockdown:D:skull

Maybe we can go too another offroad race and get Tits magee in the rhino and leave her in the middle of the desert!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Cant bring me down! Alaska here i come!:champagne::champagne:

gotta work those family trips...lol

They cant stop you from hanging out with your G-pa. Tell them I love to fish and they should count me in so I can get out of the house too...lol:D:box::p