WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Gopro footage from my Laughlin ride

fmo24

Reaction score
Cool videos. It's amazing how steady the camera is.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Very cool videos, in the first were you right or wrong at the Y. In the second, what's the antenna coming off number plate? :thumbsup

I was wrong at the Y.. lol.... My group went to the left, but in my defence there should have been someone waiting at every turn or intersection. :)

The antenna is from a 5watt VHF radio, we give one to the lead rider and we have a couple in the rear of the group, we have in-helmet systems that perform really well with a PTT. The radios save a lot of time when someone makes a wrong turn or has a mechanical problem. :thumbsup If you ride with a Gopro, I have to say that the wifi backpack with remote is really nice, you know exactly what the camera is doing, takes guess work out it.. :thumbsup

Here's one more..

Last edited by a moderator:

Meaney77

Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a good time! That sand section is a blast!

Did you guys ride out of Barstow? And did you ride back from Laughlin or did you have a truck waiting for you?

That is a good time, we are hoping to take our cars on a mens run out there at some point.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Hey Brian, most of the time we leave from my buddies lake house in Newberry Springs, that way our trucks are secure. We don't have a chase truck and we always ride there and back. It's about 160mi each way. We should plan a trip with our buggys.. 👍

phuggit

Reaction score
Great videos. Man I miss my plated XR

droidage.....

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Finally got around to cutting something together..

Last edited by a moderator: