WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grab 'em by the pussy!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So it's okay to grab a girl by the pussy if you're your President but pat a girl on the butt and it's sexual assault?

2Driver

Reaction score
You must be talking about Clinton because Trump wasn't president when he supposedly said that.

GRADS

Reaction score
You must be talking about Clinton because Trump wasn't president when he supposedly said that.
So either he was bluffing about grabbing girls by the pussy or he has silenced his victims. Hmm

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Grads must be hitting the Cosmopolitans tonight.

Cheers!

GRADS

Reaction score
Am I allowed to post on this considering it was originally posted in the Lounge? And why did this get moved to P&G?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So it's okay to grab a girl by the pussy if you're your President but pat a girl on the butt and it's sexual assault?

I feel for the victims, so tell us....... how do you feel after it happens?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Holy shit you are so fucking retarded. He never "grabbed" anyone by the pussy..HE JUST SAID IT.

Seriously, fucking stupid as fuck. Darwin do your fucking job!

SR

Cajun Member
Reaction score
1lfb.jpg

Andy B.

Reaction score
So either he was bluffing about grabbing girls by the pussy or he has silenced his victims. Hmm

The key is it was in a conversation!!! You can't tell me all those hypocritically liberal's haven't said that in a conversation to each other man or woman! Whatever dude keep reaching while the whore you would have voted for will soon be in jail if the justice department has any integrity left!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

"Not only did people look the other way, but they went after the women who came forward and accused him," says Kathleen Sebelius, the former secretary of Health and Human Services and senior Democratic leader. "And so it doubled down on not only bad behavior but abusive behavior. And then people attacked the victims."
Sebelius extended her criticism to Hillary Clinton, and the Clinton White House for what she called a strategy of dismissing and besmirching the women who stepped forward.

Hillary-surprised.jpeg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It’s true, I saw Trump say that on one of the talk shows.
No it's NOT TRUE and No you didn't!!! ....he said, "If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her".
A far cry from saying "I'd be grabbing her by the pussy"......

While USA Today noted that Trump’s comment drew laughs from the crowd, "The Donald was just joking:He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. It’s a sense of humor that people don’t see [from him] all the time.”

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
No it's NOT TRUE and No you didn't!!! ....he said, "If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her".
A far cry from saying "I'd be grabbing her by the pussy"......

While USA Today noted that Trump’s comment drew laughs from the crowd, "The Donald was just joking:He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. It’s a sense of humor that people don’t see [from him] all the time.”
Got one! :D
I purposely posted it that way, but we have far different opinions of the sick fucks intentions! :rolleyes:

Andy B.

Reaction score
Don't come done on him to hard Mr. Jet he's just inserting his words instead of the truth just like the media...........