WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Great Yamaha Rhino for Havasu

K-DOG

Reaction score
Anyone need a nice and reasonable off roader for Havasu? I have a Rhino that is set up perfect for out there. Been using it for a few years at the lower river and it has been great. It is a 2006 Yamaha Rhino with a completely stock 660 engine that has 1000 miles. It has Rhinocraft 6" long travel kit and Elka dual rate shocks, 4 seat cage with roof, sides and spare tire mount, PRP front and rear seats with Crow harness belts, Lowrance GPS, front winch, LED front, rear and interior lights, Alba exhaust, CDI, aluminum radiator, beadlock rims with Bighorn tires, spare tire, full skid plates. It starts right up, runs perfect and needs nothing. Maintenance always done. It is set up to sit in between trips with a full battery and fuel shut off. Does great in the hard pack, will go anywhere, and way cheaper than a RZR. Has Arizona title and registration. Located just north of Yuma, AZ. Would like to get $5900 for it. I will get more pics when I get out there in the next few weeks.

Rhino1.jpg
Rhino2.jpg

Last edited:

K-DOG

Reaction score
I will be bringing the Rhino back to San Diego tomorrow. Will also get better pics.