WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guilty!

500bbc

Reaction score
By the logic of the Tards, investigation = guilty!!!!

Prison for life!

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue
Fox News
Brooke Singman
December 7, 2017

The Justice Department has launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue.

In a letter first obtained by Fox News, Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs Stephen Boyd formally requested unredacted documents from the Senate Judiciary Committee, the same panel that led the congressional probe into the women’s health organization.

“The Department of Justice appreciates the offer of assistance in obtaining these materials, and would like to request the Committee provide unredacted copies of records contained in the report, in order to further the Department’s ability to conduct a thorough and comprehensive assessment of that report based on the full range of information available,” Boyd wrote.

Fox News has learned that last month, the FBI first requested the unredacted documents from the committee.

Fox News is told that Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said they needed to receive a letter and be assured that the documents would be used for investigative purposes.

The letter, sent to Grassley and Feinstein on Thursday, is a rare confirmation by the Justice Department of a federal investigation.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
By the logic of the Tards, investigation = guilty!!!!

Prison for life!

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue
Fox News
Brooke Singman
December 7, 2017

The Justice Department has launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue.

In a letter first obtained by Fox News, Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs Stephen Boyd formally requested unredacted documents from the Senate Judiciary Committee, the same panel that led the congressional probe into the women’s health organization.

“The Department of Justice appreciates the offer of assistance in obtaining these materials, and would like to request the Committee provide unredacted copies of records contained in the report, in order to further the Department’s ability to conduct a thorough and comprehensive assessment of that report based on the full range of information available,” Boyd wrote.

Fox News has learned that last month, the FBI first requested the unredacted documents from the committee.

Fox News is told that Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said they needed to receive a letter and be assured that the documents would be used for investigative purposes.

The letter, sent to Grassley and Feinstein on Thursday, is a rare confirmation by the Justice Department of a federal investigation.

Yeah I read that this morning.
I didn't post it because I didn't want to rub it in to Gmolester, Shameus, and the rest of the hate trumpers.

Figured they are at their limits of being wrong about everything.

500bbc

Reaction score
Yeah I read that this morning.
I didn't post it because I didn't want to rub it in to Gmolester, Shameus, and the rest of the hate trumpers.

Figured they are at their limits of being wrong about everything.

????

Limits? Boundless....

500bbc

Reaction score
Good work on the Gmolester.

Wanna sign his yearbook?:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Planned parenthood .gif