WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu to Oatman?

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
A couple buddies and I want to make a trail ride from Havasu to Oatman and back.
Does anyone have a trail map, GPS coordinates or any tips on making this point-to-point ride?
Just dirt bikes, so it can be tight and rough, but we will need to gas up at least once.

If this is unfeasable, does anyone know of a trail system from Havasu to that "Desert Bar"?

Thanks!
g

Patyacht

Reaction score
Sorry. Just saw this post. I personally haven't done the trip to Oatman but I know someone in Havi who has. He has a Cam-Am and just did it a few weeks back. I think they gas at Pilot if required. I can get you in touch with him if you want.

I'm asking the same question about going to the DB from Havi offroad.

Last edited:

Lardawg94

Reaction score
I did it last Nov it was a fun ride but a long day took a few wrong turns plus a few beer breaks. coming back was no problem we knew the way back. We started in havasu took London Bridge Rd all the way out by the airport crossed at the light and headed to the I40 on the trail close to the road then gassed up at the 40/95. Crossed the 40 dropped in the dirt you need to go east along the railroad tracks until you see where you can cross. Then head west on polaris Rd until you get to the power lines take the power line trail it will come out on route 66 around mile marker 20. take 66 to oatman. There is no fuel in Oatman. So on the way back we took RT66 to Golden Shores for fuel and Polaris Rd is right there where you can head back to Havasu. Good Times