WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Saucer

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I got home a little late last night from work and decided to see if there was anything going on here while I had a couple of beers.
Good lord...I witnessed a hazing and subsequent indoctrination of a future 5’r.
First they went all CSI on the guy thinking he was me or Grads, one of the detectives even came up with the theory it had to be since our little green lights are never on at the same time, then they realized it was a coincidence since he only had 12 or so posts, but they continued vetting him with the most serious case of stink eye you ever seen.
After the hazing Regor showed up and they began talking about their software; size, girth, color and who had the best top drawer collection of sex toys.
I got the fuck out when all this stuff started. I peeked in this morning and it looks like he made boot camp. His name is Pac-Man, packrat or something like that, I know he’s got pac as part of his screen name.
You can see it across 2 or 3 threads last night, they kept moving from room to room so it’s a little difficult to follow their plight. :eek:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yea, good luck with a response there Maxistain. Saucer's raving with the rest of the Slobbering 7 and they've still got a half pound of meth to go through. You weren't invited, but look at the bright side.............your ass will still be functional!!!

gay men dancing.gif

Last edited:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, good luck with a response there Maxistain. Saucer's raving with the rest of the Slobbering 7 and they've still got a half pound of meth to go through. You weren't invited, but look at the bright side.............your ass will still be functional!!!

View attachment 602933
Did you mean to post video of the Fab 5 gala last night?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Did you mean to post video of the Fab 5 gala last night?

Jerry, I strongly suggest you drag Saucer out of the YMCA, let him sleep for a few days and beg him to give you some pointers. Now be careful, when he comes too and hears "pointer".........................make sure you're ready to run!

Cat playing with mouse.gif

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Jerry, I strongly suggest you drag Saucer out of the YMCA, let him sleep for a few days and beg him to give you some pointers. Now be careful, when he comes too and hears "pointer".........................make sure you're ready to run!

View attachment 602934
Last night was a one night deal for you guys right? I don’t want to stumble into that again. If not, can you put up a Do not disturb sign? :p

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Like I said, find Saucer dope.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
:)
I got home a little late last night from work and decided to see if there was anything going on here while I had a couple of beers.
Good lord...I witnessed a hazing and subsequent indoctrination of a future 5’r.
First they went all CSI on the guy thinking he was me or Grads, one of the detectives even came up with the theory it had to be since our little green lights are never on at the same time, then they realized it was a coincidence since he only had 12 or so posts, but they continued vetting him with the most serious case of stink eye you ever seen.
After the hazing Regor showed up and they began talking about their software; size, girth, color and who had the best top drawer collection of sex toys.
I got the fuck out when all this stuff started. I peeked in this morning and it looks like he made boot camp. His name is Pac-Man, packrat or something like that, I know he’s got pac as part of his screen name.
You can see it across 2 or 3 threads last night, they kept moving from room to room so it’s a little difficult to follow their plight. :eek:
Well no surprise here Stainmaker, you've been tappin dat Fab 5 ass proper lately and they're just super emotional again. The Fab 5 players aren't used to dropping so many balls this season. They tried using there hands, back and chin but were always way more efficient catching them with there mouth. You need to understand the 5ers are really on guard these days with what happened over the summer with Sweetpea getting loose on them. Sweets put in some hard time and actually was within 1 hour of replacing UncleGeo until he spontaneously imploded. The word on the street is after that fiasco Reegie held a tiki torch session and miraculously The Almighty Ganga appeared and now has the ultimate superpowers to rain down his guiding light over the Fab 5 Team. Ganga realized the bench was weak, the farm system was infected with Tourette's and they have had numerous let downs with there lemmings from Nasty94 to the oil changer from SB? None of them have any staying power and with the yearly Turkey Basting ceremony coming up next week, Reeegie has no one to dress up as the Turkey anymore? WTG has taken "Volumes" of bastings, 500hundy is just straight up blown out from tonsils to sigmoid, and uncleG is legally blind from catching years of drippings. This, plus the constant years of circle jerking each other have rubbed them raw. So the 5ers went all Denny Hastert style and decided they needed a new kid. The Almighty Ganga spun the Bitchin Vette over to The All Knowing WTG's Prepper Dungeon and they hatched this Paxman species?( Btw.. this is were the crash happened). They aren't sure what it is yet? Reegie latched on to Paxman like he's got 20 years left in San Quentin but GC is still shaky and won't fully zip down his pants until the kid produces a Non racing Jet 454 with a 4 blade 26? As for me.... I'm not much for the new site and it's visuals. The emojis are pretty soft and the layout is a bit difficult. But since The Fab 5 hierarchy keeps screaming for Daddy to produce some Sauce I decided to give them the Full Hot Load. Anyway keep up the great work and if I could give you one bit of advise Stainmaker...... QUIT STEALING THE FAB 5ERS BINKYS!
GPAU X100!:)

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
:)
Well no surprise here Stainmaker, you've been tappin dat Fab 5 ass proper lately and they're just super emotional again. The Fab 5 players aren't used to dropping so many balls this season. They tried using there hands, back and chin but were always way more efficient catching them with there mouth. You need to understand the 5ers are really on guard these days with what happened over the summer with Sweetpea getting loose on them. Sweets put in some hard time and actually was within 1 hour of replacing UncleGeo until he spontaneously imploded. The word on the street is after that fiasco Reegie held a tiki torch session and miraculously The Almighty Ganga appeared and now has the ultimate superpowers to rain down his guiding light over the Fab 5 Team. Ganga realized the bench was weak, the farm system was infected with Tourette's and they have had numerous let downs with there lemmings from Nasty94 to the oil changer from SB? None of them have any staying power and with the yearly Turkey Basting ceremony coming up next week, Reeegie has no one to dress up as the Turkey anymore? WTG has taken "Volumes" of bastings, 500hundy is just straight up blown out from tonsils to sigmoid, and uncleG is legally blind from catching years of drippings. This, plus the constant years of circle jerking each other have rubbed them raw. So the 5ers went all Denny Hastert style and decided they needed a new kid. The Almighty Ganga spun the Bitchin Vette over to The All Knowing WTG's Prepper Dungeon and they hatched this Paxman species?( Btw.. this is were the crash happened). They aren't sure what it is yet? Reegie latched on to Paxman like he's got 20 years left in San Quentin but GC is still shaky and won't fully zip down his pants until the kid produces a Non racing Jet 454 with a 4 blade 26? As for me.... I'm not much for the new site and it's visuals. The emojis are pretty soft and the layout is a bit difficult. But since The Fab 5 hierarchy keeps screaming for Daddy to produce some Sauce I decided to give them the Full Hot Load. Anyway keep up the great work and if I could give you one bit of advise Stainmaker...... QUIT STEALING THE FAB 5ERS BINKYS!
GPAU X100!:)

Fuck me, thats funny!!! Can we draft you in next year free agency? GPAU

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
GPAU X100!

That was the funniest thing I’ve ever read Saucer! 2 :thumbsup :p:D
It was a long 13 days with Trump gone overseas, we didn’t have a lot to work with, but now he’s back I see endless opportunities.
This Roy Moore deal, Trophy hunting Elephants and the Lil Baller backfire have got a few of the 5’rs rubbed a little raw as you can see.
I’m in agreement with you on the new site format, I’m trying to get used to it but every time I make a mistake WTG and Snicers are trading watch to catch a misspelled word, phrase or double quote because that’s all they have left in their playbooks. :p
Re-Run is not getting any time off as he gets hailed daily for emergencies. :D

Anyway, a huge GPAU back to you!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That was the funniest thing I’ve ever read Saucer! 2 :thumbsup :p:D
It was a long 13 days with Trump gone overseas, we didn’t have a lot to work with, but now he’s back I see endless opportunities.
This Roy Moore deal, Trophy hunting Elephants and the Lil Baller backfire have got a few of the 5’rs rubbed a little raw as you can see.
I’m in agreement with you on the new site format, I’m trying to get used to it but every time I make a mistake WTG and Snicers are trading watch to catch a misspelled word, phrase or double quote because that’s all they have left in their playbooks. :p
Re-Run is not getting any time off as he gets hailed daily for emergencies. :D

Anyway, a huge GPAU back to you!

Leave the comedy to saucer, it doesn't work for you.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Saucers posts don't come from hate.
It's a gift, lol

Funny all of "US" enjoy and appreciate Saucers gift. As you say, it doesn't come from hate. I honestly don't think he believe half the shit he posts. Even if he does, he does it with humor, not hate. Hell, look at Regor and Saucer did an event together (I think)

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Funny shit saucy! Where ya been hiding? The suck 7 are having control issues....even your ball caressing speech is not enough to ease the pain...:eek::D