WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HO Mach 1 Water Ski

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
I bought this ski a while ago from a friend (bro deal) but the bindings are XL and to big for my feet, even on the smallest adjustment. I kept it in the boat for anyone of the big guys to use but it hasn't been used and just sits around collecting dust. Nice ski in good condition.

HO Mach 1 venturi tunnel 72" ski with 86 mid wrap XL bindings. Comes with an HO padded carry bag.

$125 obo in the phoenix area. Only want what I paid for it and trying to give someone a nice deal.

ski.jpg

tkrrox

Reaction score
I want it...just don't know how to get it[emoji19]

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I bought this ski a while ago from a friend (bro deal) but the bindings are XL and to big for my feet, even on the smallest adjustment. I kept it in the boat for anyone of the big guys to use but it hasn't been used and just sits around collecting dust. Nice ski in good condition.

HO Mach 1 venturi tunnel 72" ski with 86 mid wrap XL bindings. Comes with an HO padded carry bag.

$125 obo in the phoenix area. Only want what I paid for it and trying to give someone a nice deal.

View attachment 552767
What size range are the bindings for? I believe the XL is the right size for me (size 12 or 13 shoe) but not too positive. I might have a method for my MIL to get them to CA for me. She lives in Vail.

tkrrox

Reaction score
Drop it to Barry or Mario and I'll take it

FCT

Reaction score
Still available?

WillyWonka

Reaction score
Still avail? I'll be in PHX area in a couple weeks.