Before
image.jpg

After
image.jpg

Haven't touched too half, just the middle and bottom section
image.jpg

Sbarry

Reaction score
Great pics... Insane how good that works.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Does it work on Leather also, or will it F the leather up?

ddevore

Reaction score
That stuff kicks ass. I've used it in my f250 on the leather and it works on that awesome too. Just use leather treatment when your done.

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
Old grimey controls no more

image.jpg

Fiberglass floor half and half

image.jpg

I spray it on, wait 10-20 seconds then lightly scrub. Then wait another minute or 2. Wipe off with damp rag, then one more wipe with a clean rag. Kicks ass!

image.jpg

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

TOBTEK

Reaction score
^^^^^ LoL. Thought that was a SNL skit at first.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Been boating and cleaning up the mess after my whole life.
Never used Dow B-room with cleaner scrubbing bubbles.

Are you certain there is no damage being done to the vinyl - assuming its conditioned afterward?

Awesome tip guys. Even this old dog can learn a new trick.

UD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Been boating and cleaning up the mess after my whole life.
Never used Dow B-room with cleaner scrubbing bubbles.

Are you certain there is no damage being done to the vinyl - assuming its conditioned afterward?

Awesome tip guys. Even this old dog can learn a new trick.

UD

Yes I am certain. Just use the regular scrubbing bubbles though. Not some variation of it.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
We are gonna test this out RD :thumbup:

My seats are dirty. Not just regular dirty either. Actually been thinking about replacing them

I tried a bunch of stuff last year to get them clean. The results were less than stellar. Including scrubbing with a brush big time.

We will see how it goes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We are gonna test this out RD :thumbup:

My seats are dirty. Not just regular dirty either. Actually been thinking about replacing them

I tried a bunch of stuff last year to get them clean. The results were less than stellar. Including scrubbing with a brush big time.

We will see how it goes

Get all your favorite cleaners out. Do some sxs comparisons and post pics in a new thread. The only one that will compete is zep.. But it is hard to find and more $$

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Get all your favorite cleaners out. Do some sxs comparisons and post pics in a new thread. The only one that will compete is zep.. But it is hard to find and more $$

I am in the same boat with mine, interior is pretty had but I am hopefully only a year from replacing it all, I have a big hatch cover and can divide it in sections to see how the bubbles fair. When I first got the boat I tried Tuff stuff or whatever it was called and had marginal success, it always worked well on the white vinyl in my chevelle.

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
I honestly thought my seats were too dirty to bring back. I had tried about every cleaner out there. Some spots I had to do twice. I tested with brush and without. It definitely worked better for my really bad areas with brush first time through and then no brush second time. It feels like a whole new interior. I used the regular green cap scrubbing bubbles. The one that RD posted.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

Now Zep I knew about...

UD

Captain Dan

Reaction score
You are welcome.. I don't even use the brush.. I have found that if you wipe it off with a microfiber the little hairs on the rag itself will clean the vinyl more thoroughly, faster, and easier then using a brush.

And what is the best product to use for conditioning after using scrubbing bubbles?

707dog

Reaction score
never tried scrubbing bubbles look like it does its job... any wonders or input on if its ruff on or weakens the thread or what ever they use to sew the material together???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And what is the best product to use for conditioning after using scrubbing bubbles?

Like I said I prefer creamy style conditioners that you apply let sit and then wipe off (but I don't wipe off until the next day). I also condition them more then once. I ended up using Adams on mine because it is what I had, but honestly I prefer meguires or eagle..

Just for a note this is for my once a year detail that I do all this.. For general cleaning I use spray on and wipe off products like boat bling, boat candy, ducky etc..

RD

707dog

Reaction score

iv used 303 Aerospace Protectant for many years on boat and vehicles with great results, boat blings conditioner is great too!!

oldschool

Reaction score
Fuck Pledge.. Gel Gloss Baby!!

RD

I tried Gel Gloss after hearing you talk about it many years ago and it's all I use now. It really does kick ass. I will be trying the Scrubbing Bubbles here shortly. Thanks for the heads up.

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score

I used the paste surf city garage voodoo leather and vinyl conditioner. Because I had it. I am doing a second run of it tonight. I will use the scrubbing bubbles once a year

scottchbrite

Reaction score
I've had good results from the yellow, LA's Awesome cleaner. It's only $0.99 a bottle. I occasionally use a magic eraser too. I'm curious about potential damage though. I'm going to have to try the scrubbing bubbles sxs.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I've had good results from the yellow, LA's Awesome cleaner. It's only $0.99 a bottle. I occasionally use a magic eraser too. I'm curious about potential damage though. I'm going to have to try the scrubbing bubbles sxs.

I use all sorts of stuff from the dollar store (including the LA's awesome yellow cleaner). Scrubbing bubbles is better. I used to use the magic eraser.. You do'nt want to do that unless it's absolutely necesary. It actually removes a top layer of vinyl (very slight) and that will cause damage with multiple uses. I've sense stopped using it.

RD

scottchbrite

Reaction score
I'm gonna give it a shot. I wondered about the eraser. Good thing the Daytonas interior isn't long for this world.