WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home Builders in the Willow Valley vicinity

n8huntsman

Reaction score
Exploring the idea and costs involved with building a place in Willow Valley. Anybody know of any good home builders that you would refer? Can someone familiar with the process brief me on the basic cost per square foot, before add-ons and frills of course, and any other considerations I may be overlooking?

Thanks

wishiknew

Reaction score
Exploring the idea and costs involved with building a place in Willow Valley. Anybody know of any good home builders that you would refer? Can someone familiar with the process brief me on the basic cost per square foot, before add-ons and frills of course, and any other considerations I may be overlooking?

Thanks

Stewart Construction Good Company

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
You can take utv's that are plated anywhere out here. And instead of building you interested in buying? 1 acre and 1800sqft right above Valley View hospital

varmit86

Reaction score
I have an empty double lot on the river side in WV if your interested. Alot closer to the action.

n8huntsman

Reaction score
I am considering all options. Purchasing already built is probably the way I will go but wanted to weigh all options first. Must be deeded land, and I'm set on a stick built, built in the 2000's. PM me with what's out there that fits the bill if there is something not posted on Zillow. I've already scoured those sites.

If I was lucky enough to find something on the water all my expectations would go out the window and Id be happy with a cardboard box. I haven't seen anything with a home on it for under 500 on the water and haven't seen any land for under 250. I can't afford that but if there is something I'm missing on the water I'd love to see it. I could potentially get a friend to go in halves if there was an opportunity.

n8huntsman

Reaction score
Making an offer on a house on Carob. I always say if you get the first house you make an offer on, you're bidding too high. With that said, I don't expect to actually get it but it's worth a shot. If that doesn't go through, what are the thoughts on that area versus the newer Cimarron area? Cimarron seems to be newer, fresher, similar if not lower priced, but slightly further from the marina. Anything else I should be aware of? Mainly thinking about return on investment, I'd like to rent it 2 or 3 weekends to come close to breaking even and eventually have something that is worth something. Any stark differences in the two areas from an investment standpoint?
Thanks

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Won't be anywhere near Zillow price but 5431 Mountain View Rd Ft. Mohave AZ 86426
will be for sale soon. Fully fenced acre no man gate has 14' electric gate on garage side and 28' double gate on other side. Keeps the mormons and nosey hands away from the front door.

Attachments

• IMG_2744.jpg
    IMG_2744.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 166

River Rich

Reaction score
We have a lot in the homes only section of WV right across from the marina. It is not currently listed you can PM me if interested. IS-1kbfjor6uga59[1].jpg Marina Lots  Marina.jpg

n8huntsman

Reaction score
Well... took a couple months but I am now a proud owner of a home in WV and didn't have to build it myself.

Willow Rat

Reaction score
Well... took a couple months but I am now a proud owner of a home in WV and didn't have to build it myself.
Welcome to the neighborhood. I have had my vacation house out there for 20 years. Love it. Year round fun.

varmit86

Reaction score
I have a couple lots on Smoketree, where are you at? Mine are just a couple in from King.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

n8huntsman

Reaction score
The new place is on Carob.... Been out multiple times already and loving it. Rented a RZR and went on the ride with a big group the day after Thanksgiving and had a blast. Enjoyed the Christmas parade that Saturday too!