WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

House rejects Trump impeachment resolution

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ution-after-dem-rep-al-green-forces-vote.html

The House of Representatives overwhelmingly rejected an attempt to impeach President Trump after a liberal Texas congressman forced a vote on his effort.

Democratic Rep. Al Green, who has repeatedly called for the president's removal, introduced two articles of impeachment against Trump on Wednesday.

But lawmakers immediately voted to effectively kill his resolution, with 364 voting to table it and 58 Democrats voting to move ahead.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Impeachment? On what grounds?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Impeachment? On what grounds?
Al Green would have absolutely no idea and likely gave no real reason. Probably a, "Trump's bad type statement....."

Al is just not very smart at all and I've been amazed how he keeps getting elected as he has had a couple pretty smart challengers over the years. They just didn't have enough funding ion the end and Al bought the office from them.
al-green-congress-trump.jpg

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Term limits. Wild how the president has term limits but no one thought of the dangers of no term limits for any other leadership.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Wiki explains why Al Green is such a butt head. More community activist than anything. A lawyer by degree, a JP by trade, and a former NAACP officer to boot......Guy has never earned an honest dollar. Paid for by the public he schmoozes at the polls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Green_(politician)

lard ass

Banned
Reaction score
Al Green would have absolutely no idea and likely gave no real reason. Probably a, "Trump's bad type statement....."

Al is just not very smart at all and I've been amazed how he keeps getting elected as he has had a couple pretty smart challengers over the years. They just didn't have enough funding ion the end and Al bought the office from them.
al-green-congress-trump.jpg
Looks like he's getting ready to grab some titty. A big one or 2 little ones on a fat one.:)