WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is already happening....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Regor spends more time finding new gifs then he actually does making logical posts anymore. RD get new emojis in here so regor can make sense again. Or at least try to. :D

I speak through gifs now. Less time wasted than before with the resident fools!!! :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Rest assured Im glad not to be on your side of this shit show.

Any evidence coming out of the hastily called Fab 5 emergency “unpreparedness” meeting to save face in this thread?
All I’m seeing is you guys throwing balls and hitting fouls thus far.

bernie you are a human being .gif

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Dumbfuck can't see the irony in the fact 99% or so of what he posts is speculation with no backup. As he blabbers for proof on an obvious topic where of fool played his backers for self gain.........Troll training camp either was a huge success or huge failure. Hard to judge insanity.

Don't uncloak T, it's just another troll tantrum gone insane.

I see the stupid old fuck from Texas is making a rare weekend appearance.
Good, the lineup is dwindling, just don’t write any of those long ass posts that the average person could compose in 1/8 of the space blabber brain!
:rolleyes

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I speak through gifs now. Less time wasted than before with the resident fools!!! :D
WTF happened to this place. You went animated and CTG has people on ignore. Bunch of snowflakes. :D

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Dumbfuck can't see the irony in the fact 99% or so of what he posts is speculation with no backup. As he blabbers for proof on an obvious topic where of fool played his backers for self gain.........Troll training camp either was a huge success or huge failure. Hard to judge insanity.

Don't uncloak T, it's just another troll tantrum gone insane.
Ya, I just threw the dumb fuck out also. I couldn't stand his drivel any longer. I guess there's a first time for everything, even in RDP P&G section.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I guess not, kind of misses the mark wouldn’t you agree?
:rolleyes

At least you're consistent..................................consistently wrong!!!!!!! :confused:

confused girl .gif

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Ya, I just threw the dumb fuck out also. I couldn't stand his drivel any longer. I guess there's a first time for everything, even in RDP P&G section.
Good, another one KO’d
Regor, you going to need more deck hands.
:cool:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Listen to your President smack the scumbags that have you on strings. Shake yourself dope, you can do it!!!!!!

You're welcome.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Quit being a shish kabob on Trumps dick, it’s unbecoming of you. Does he pour French dressing all over you while you’re on his rotisserie?

Oh no, my boy is no faggot.

Melania-Trump-Donald-Trump-kiss-RNC-Getty-640x480.jpg

Saucer's and you're new found hero, well...................

Rainbow White House.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Sure you weren't.

Did you watch your President's speech?
No, got in late last night.
I’m sure it was the same ole shit though, I’m great, I’m great, I’m great...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No, got in late last night.
I’m sure it was the same ole shit though, I’m great, I’m great, I’m great...

Nope, go to 1:01:41 and see what you cheer for.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you think he's dancing

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I don’t know and didn’t see him dancing.
If you’re suggesting though it’s because he took a payoff to give Clinton the nomination I’m sure there is a story to corroborate it though, correct?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Trust me, it's a good thing.
Very quickly you'll realize just what a waste of time it was even reading his babbling, let alone responding to it.
I could literally feel my IQ returning in a positive manner once he was erased.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Very quickly you'll realize just what a waste of time it was even reading his babbling, let alone responding to it.
I’m tickled too, even though I know you’re checking my posts.
Lmfao!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I don’t know and didn’t see him dancing.
If you’re suggesting though it’s because he took a payoff to give Clinton the nomination I’m sure there is a story to corroborate it though, correct?
Sure. And when Mueller actually starts to follow th russian collusion, I'm sure killary will sqwack all about it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score
Except swing voters tend to actually pay attention and don't vote alphabetically.
The forgery , forcing a puppet out of office and forcing a 90 year criminal who's wife actually served prison time out of office won't exactly impress them.

I agree, independents, although turds to you, do pay attention.

And they will understand that the new face of the Republican party if Moore wins, even if one does not believe the sexual allegations, has been removed from office twice for violating the United States Constitution, has stated there should be a religious test to enter Congress, that 9/11 happened because America distanced itself from his god, and that the last time America was great was when there was slavery......

And that is what democrats are betting on for the mid-terms with their strategy.

May work, may not, but their strategy has no downside and as such is "the art of the deal"....

500bbc

Reaction score
I agree, independents, although turds to you, do pay attention.

And they will understand that the new face of the Republican party if Moore wins, even if one does not believe the sexual allegations, has been removed from office twice for violating the United States Constitution, has stated there should be a religious test to enter Congress, that 9/11 happened because America distanced itself from his god, and that the last time America was great was when there was slavery......

And that is what democrats are betting on for the mid-terms with their strategy.

May work, may not, but their strategy has no downside and as such is "the art of the deal"....
Watch how it works in Alabama.
Won't matter anywhere else

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You are missing his rash of posts spitting out playground sand at any and all......I think the dumb fuck has just found his calling. His keyboard allows him to talk big shit and keeps him out of range of all the guys who used to put him in the dumpster when he ran his mouth back in school. Poor fuck got pantsed so many times he had callouses on his hips.

But just like back then, he brings nothing but his juvenile hate and spite......Sad lil' fella indeed. Rough being the runt.:rolleyes:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You are missing his rash of posts spitting out playground sand at any and all......I think the dumb fuck has just found his calling. His keyboard allows him to talk big shit and keeps him out of range of all the guys who used to put him in the dumpster when he ran his mouth back in school. Poor fuck got pantsed so many times he had callouses on his hips.

But just like back then, he brings nothing but his juvenile hate and spite......Sad lil' fella indeed. Rough being the runt.:rolleyes:

Hey you Stupid fuck, what it really is you don’t like me kicking sand in your face regarding your outrageous conspiracy theories! In short you’re not used to being told to go fuck yourself old man.

Another thing, you like to brag about your business prowess, didn’t anyone teach you to make your point in the fewest possible words? The message gets lost when you ramble and repeat the point as you do. You are not a Philadelphia Lawyer in spite of trying to post like one on an Internet forum.

Old Texan

Reaction score
In today's cruel world, the runts just cozy up behind their keyboard......
atlas-top-half.jpg

Old Texan

Reaction score
Why there's so much hate.........
longform-original-12941-1496760531-5.jpg

Old Texan

Reaction score
Life before keyboards made the lil' dumpling a tough guy......
BullyBoy_971.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You sure like to run your keyboard old man, in fact you do it all fucking day long M-F.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You under estimate my endurance old man, lol.
I’m driven by fucking with you dumbass Trumpkins.
:thumbsup

Hullbilly

Reaction score

This is exactly why I put him on ignore, he’s the only person I refuse to read anything he posts. If I had the slightest belief that he would have the fuzz on his peaches to conduct himself face to face as he does on here I would not have put him on ignore. But we all know, he would not have diarrhea of the mouth in a live encounter.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
But we all know, he would not have diarrhea of the mouth in a live encounter.
You’re among 3 or 4 that have made this threat to me but known of you have made good thus far.

Last edited: