WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is there a place that rents Rhinos?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Heading out to Ocotillo this weekend. Would like to take a Rhino to have some fun. Can you rent them for a weekend?

Magic34

Reaction score
You can rent mine. The deposit is a large one, but come get it. :D

Just go buy one already. Once you sell the boat, keeping all the money will feel much better.

Yamaha has to have some great rates for 18 months or something and just try to get the boat sold before the payment on the Rhino goes above $45/month.

That guy that got us in the boat show is a manager at a dealership now and he can get you a deal.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Yeah, I just keep going back and forth on this whole thing. I know if I go out there without one, I'm going to disapoint myself. What dealership is he working at?

I'm doing a proposal for a Yamaha dealership and hopefully it might just be accepted. :D

Is your neighbor still looking for a boat? What is his budget....let's make him a deal.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I looked for my dad a couple weeks back.

Do a yahoo/google search and you will find a couple places in the IE.

They were close to $250.00 a day + deposit. I think it would be cheaper to buy one and re sell it after a long weekend;)

Magic34

Reaction score
Yeah, I just keep going back and forth on this whole thing. I know if I go out there without one, I'm going to disapoint myself. What dealership is he working at?

I'm doing a proposal for a Yamaha dealership and hopefully it might just be accepted. :D

Is your neighbor still looking for a boat? What is his budget....let's make him a deal.

I'm calling him right now to hear the deal.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Their's a Rhino Rental place at Glamis vendors row that does a booming business.

procraftkev

Reaction score
Corona motorhome rentals.com rent the number 1 rhino big carb and exhaust sweet ride.We rented it over new years had a blast!!

Garrddogg

Reaction score
That boat rental place near windsor in havi rents rhinos..