WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivan Dan - Still looking for a small amp?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Thats a good one! :lmao

Noticeable enough to justitfy the $$ and effort? Or barely?

How's it coming? At the powder coater like DJ's doors? :lmao:thumbsup

I talked to him today.

Light bar is done, cage is almost there and cooler rack is close. He expects it to be done by weeks end and go to powder. Supposed to be ready for pick up by monday.(I told him to take his time and do a good job)

I guess he got a bad batch of the peice that connects the cooler to the cage and is supposed to have the new shipment tomm.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
I put a blue top under the hood in the middle. Custom battery holddown that I got from No Limitz motorsports.

Are you running a surepower isolator with your set up?

I ordered one but I don't think the stator is gonna work all that well. I will probably install it just in case but bring a charger for the optima.

Thanks... I just went out to see if it would fit on my pig:D looks like I'm good to go. Just need a battery bracket

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
sounds like you really want to stay home with the family and munch on some meat loaf...lol:beer:swear:lmao

[video=youtube;1bMs04JK0BQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ&feature=related[/video]

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I put a blue top under the hood in the middle. Custom battery holddown that I got from No Limitz motorsports.

Are you running a surepower isolator with your set up?

I ordered one but I don't think the stator is gonna work all that well. I will probably install it just in case but bring a charger for the optima.

I just ran them in parallel. Seems to work fine. I notice when I have my hid's on, and stereo I drop down to about 10 volts (I installed a Gaffrig volt gauge). You pretty much can't run both at night for any lengh of time. I just run one or the other. My stereo doesn't have a head unit, just a 5 channel MTX marine amp. The hid's are 35watts x 4. Not sure how may amps it all draws, but the stator can't keep up.

I thought I could run a perko switch and put an optima under the seat, but I haven't killed it yet, so I just kinda blew it off.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I just ran them in parallel. Seems to work fine. I notice when I have my hid's on, and stereo I drop down to about 10 volts (I installed a Gaffrig volt gauge). You pretty much can't run both at night for any lengh of time. I just run one or the other. My stereo doesn't have a head unit, just a 5 channel MTX marine amp. The hid's are 35watts x 4. Not sure how may amps it all draws, but the stator can't keep up.

I thought I could run a perko switch and put an optima under the seat, but I haven't killed it yet, so I just kinda blew it off.

Those HID's sholdn't hurt you that much...

Maybe try one of the odysseys stand alone for the stereo and the the lights on the other battery hooked to the stator.

Get home and re charge the stereo battery.

I got the surepower all wired up tonight we will have to see how it goes.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea...Brandin

Attachments

• 1114081322.jpg
    1114081322.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 150

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Is that a Foreman grill?:D

What did you do? Amp to what speakers?:beer:skull

Added a sealed full size battery behind the amp in the pic. Amp to 10in woofer. I know you hated the wakeboard speakers. You wont be the only one sounding good:D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Added a sealed full size battery behind the amp in the pic. Amp to 10in woofer. I know you hated the wakeboard speakers. You wont be the only one sounding good:D

What did you use for speakers?:beer:thumbsup

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Looks sweet Dan. Can't wait to get out there for Thanksgiving. Heres how mine turned out with the new doors. They're actually are pretty nice.
________
Motors

Attachments

• DSCF0001 (2) [800x600].JPG
    DSCF0001 (2) [800x600].JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0002 [800x600].JPG
    DSCF0002 [800x600].JPG
    96 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
both look real good...looks likes will have to meet at desert bar over Thanksgiving weekend:D