WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LHC to Desert Bar

Patyacht

Reaction score
What is the best route from LHC to Desert Bar offroad in a RZR? Thanks in advance.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Funnest is the trail starting behind the gas station with the huge cock out front. Fastest / boringist is to take the fire road a few miles further south.

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
What are the limits/laws anyways on riding on the 95? I see some maybe a little past Acoma on the north and none really south of mc culloch on the south side. So what's the limit?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What are the limits/laws anyways on riding on the 95? I see some maybe a little past Acoma on the north and none really south of mc culloch on the south side. So what's the limit?

I've been told the 95 is not legal to ride a utv on since its state highway, you can only cross it. Then again I have done it and pulled up side by side with a cop at a traffic light with no issues, but it was a LHC cop. I think you would have a different result if it was Arizona highway patrol. I have heard that people had been ticketed for being on it.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I've been told the 95 is not legal to ride a utv on since its state highway, you can only cross it. Then again I have done it and pulled up side by side with a cop at a traffic light with no issues, but it was a LHC cop. I think you would have a different result if it was Arizona highway patrol. I have heard that people had been ticketed for being on it.

Boat cop said street legal is street legal. I take mine on the hwy in parker all the time.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Boat cop said street legal is street legal. I take mine on the hwy in parker all the time.
I see them on 95 all the time heading to Wal-Mart or HD. I looked on line and couldn;t find anything at all with limits.....only saw language that agrees with the comments from BoatCop (Duh!!)....guessing that you couldn't drive on the Interstates (Freeways) in AZ.....but couldn;t find any language about that:headscratch:

Patyacht

Reaction score
Anyone able to draw the routes on a map and post it?

Patyacht

Reaction score
are you going to drive to the mini mart??

Yes via offroad most of the way if possible.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/Parker-AZ_rb/

i go on here and look at the trail...it starts at the mini mart across from castle rock

I'm familiar with the 2 routes into the DB but just wondering if anyone has driven, not trailered, to the DB from Havi in a UTV offroad and if so what route options are available. Last weekend we went all the way around Crossman Peak and had a blast.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Yes via offroad most of the way if possible.

I'm familiar with the 2 routes into the DB but just wondering if anyone has driven, not trailered, to the DB from Havi in a UTV offroad and if so what route options are available. Last weekend we went all the way around Crossman Peak and had a blast.

I can't give you to many specifics, but I believe it can be done, although it would be a heck of a trek in one day, with no time at the DB to speak of. I was taken to a place aprox. 17 miles so. of Havasu called the Cabin. It took about 2.5 hours to get there, and about 30 miles of travel. I think we got lost a couple of times.:D You would be about half way to the DB from there I believe. From the Cabin area there is a very major wash that heads SW to Bill Williams River. You may be able to cross somewhere in the vacinity of Planet Ranch. From there you would go West. I've been studying Google Earth and this is where it gets hard to see any major trails going to DB. Worst case you could go behind and past DB and go No. to Hwy 95 and go in the front way. There might also be some restricted land issues around Bill Williams River. I'm thinking this is a better trip with camping encluded. Probably about 5-hrs. each way and fuel issues. I'm sure someone knows alot more about this trip. Check out Google Earth.