WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Look Who's Back

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Congress Expands Uranium One Probe After Senator Claims Obama Admin Misled Him Over Yellowcake Exports

Senator John Barrasso (R-WY)

Prior to the approval of the sale [of Uranium One], I wrote to then-President Barack Obama registering my strong concerns regarding Russian control over American uranium production facilities and Russia's ability to ship U.S. uranium overseas. I also requested immediate notification should ARMZ file for a license to export U.S. uranium. Based on information that has recently come to light, I now believe the response I received, and the process by which I received it, were both misleading.

On March 21, 2011, former NRC Chairman Greg Jaczko responded to my letter on behalf of then-President Obama stating:

‘At this time, neither Uranium One Inc. nor ARMZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One, Inc. or

ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the export of uranium for use in reactor fuel’

The NRC staff made a similar statement in their recommendation to approve the transfer control of Uranium One to ARMZ, stating:

"before the licensee may export uranium to a foreign country, they must first comply with the NRC's regulations and seek a specific license for such purpose."

Recent reporting by The Hill uncovered that Uranium One was able to export uranium without obtaining a specific export license. Beginning in 2012, Uranium One exported U.S. uranium by ‘piggy-backing’ as a supplier on an export license held by the shipping company, RSB Logistic Services Inc.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...r-senator-claims-obama-admin-misled-him-over-

Hey look, it's Tardpa & OutSoldAgain1 ......................:confused:

confused girl .gif

500bbc

Reaction score
Your finally getting it, after sixty years.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Damn Reeegie, I thought you were bringing back #2? Guess he’s still licking his wounds? May be time to Hail the All Mighty...,,GANGA!:(
Or maybe RoyalPoo will sprout leaves?:rolleyes:

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Sharpest ????? C'mon reeg, I've played with marbles sharper than sauceman, and that was 60 years ago

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Top Nuclear Official Agrees With Senator Who Says Obama Admin "Misled" On Uranium One Deal

Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Kristine Svinicki responded to questions raised by Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) regarding a key aspect of the Uranium One deal, agreeing that the Obama Administration had not "fully depicted" the complexity of the transaction which ultimately gave the Kremlin control over 20% of US uranium.

“I would note that, as your letter makes clear, the responses you have received have not fully depicted the complexity of this issue” -Kristine Svinicki, NRC Chair

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-who-says-obama-admin-misled-uranium-one-deal

TRUMP SAID PUSSY.................................................MORONS!!!!!!!!!:confused:

confused girl .gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
and its gets better:
Report: Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation
NBC’s Tom Winter, Pete Williams, and Ken Dilanian report that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered DOJ prosecutors to interview the FBI agents who investigated possible corruption in the Uranium One deal and its players’ links to the Clinton Foundation.

500bbc

Reaction score
and its gets better:
Report: Jeff Sessions Orders DOJ to Re-Examine Evidence in Uranium One Investigation
NBC’s Tom Winter, Pete Williams, and Ken Dilanian report that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered DOJ prosecutors to interview the FBI agents who investigated possible corruption in the Uranium One deal and its players’ links to the Clinton Foundation.

May they rest in peace.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Shepard Smith already cleared this all up!!! :confused: