WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Look!!

500bbc

Reaction score
Over there! Someone holding an elephant tail five years ago.!

Border Patrol agent appeared to be ambushed by illegal immigrants, bashed with rocks before death

By Katherine Lam | Fox News

Border patrol ambush prompts massive manhunt
FNC's Griff Jenkins provides the latest details.

Illegal immigrants appeared to have “ambushed” two U.S. Border Patrol agents near the Texas border with Mexico and bashed their heads with blunt objects -- possibly rocks -- killing one agent and sending another to a hospital in serious condition Sunday, a National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) official told Fox News.

Rogelio Martinez, 36, was killed and another agent, who has not been identified, was injured while they were patrolling the Big Bend Sector, leading authorities to scour West Texas for the attackers, officials said. Although few details about the incident have been released, Brandon Judd, the president of the NBPC, told Fox News on Monday it appeared Martinez and the second agent were “ambushed” by a group of illegal immigrants.

“We don’t know exactly what happened because we weren’t there. However, just from agents that were working in the area, reports are saying it was an attack and it would appear to be an ambush,” Judd said.

He added: “There’s a high likelihood this was an assault on the agents.”

Hullbilly

Reaction score
....Buckle up kids, this could get interesting. Seems that there is “conflicting” reports from the investigating agencies. We all know what that means........

RodnJen

Reaction score
Condolences to the Agent's family. The borders need to be locked down and aggressors need to be met with whatever mean necessary to ensure the safety of US agents. Where are those 15.000 new agents that were promised?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Condolences to the Agent's family. The borders need to be locked down and aggressors need to be met with whatever mean necessary to ensure the safety of US agents. Where are those 15.000 new agents that were promised?

The BP is losing agents in record numbers. It seems a lot of agents hired under the last administration didn't like it when the new administration asked them to actually do their job.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I agree with so many points in so many post. Rip and good luck to the other . Maybe a good job for black water security to handle the border .

RodnJen

Reaction score
The BP is losing agents in record numbers. It seems a lot of agents hired under the last administration didn't like it when the new administration asked them to actually do their job.

If by last you mean Bush administration, then yes. He did lower the standards and double the size with little to no enforcement to follow.

Sandlord

Reaction score
If by last you mean Bush administration, then yes. He did lower the standards and double the size with little to no enforcement to follow.
corrected, last 2 administrations. Thanks

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
This is also being investigated as an accident, as in falling into ravine. Surviving officer doesn’t remember anything.

500bbc

Reaction score
This is also being investigated as an accident, as in falling into ravine. Surviving officer doesn’t remember anything.

"Investigated" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tard fake news, there's pictures of the 14 to 15' high overpass they supposedly "fell" off of, it's about seven feet with nothing but sand under it.
They had their skulls crushed by illegal aliens with rocks in a planned ambush.

Tards will lie about anything, right comrade?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 1.15.52 PM.png

the culvert where the agents were found

Hullbilly

Reaction score
"Investigated" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tard fake news, there's pictures of the 14 to 15' high overpass they supposedly "fell" off of, it's about seven feet with nothing but sand under it.
They had their skulls crushed by illegal aliens with rocks in a planned ambush.

Tards will lie about anything, right comrade?

Told ya...fishy....

These fucking idiots will go to no extent to protect the poor innocent hard working family oriented wetbacks.....The agency that came up with this “theory” and they know who they are should all be ashamed and turn in their tin badges...then turn over their handlers

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I realize you guys have a “fiduciary responsibility” to back the version that sounds the worst but you may want to let them conclude the investigation.
Also, taking into account 500’s post they fell 7-8’ into pure sand and SL’s picture of the crime scene I don’t see any rocks, signs of a Struggle, or blood in the sand?

Last edited:

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I realize you guys have a “fiduciary responsibility” to back the version that sounds the worst but you may want to let them conclude the investigation.
Also, taking into account 500’s post they fell 7-8’ into pure sand and SL’s picture of the crime scene I don’t see any rocks, signs of a Struggle, or blood in the sand?

Yup....Skull crushed and multiple broken bones from that huge fall...You get your info from very reliable sources don’t ya? keep drinkin the koolaide

Attachments

• 64688173-5E7E-40A3-BD91-ADDF1172A1E8.jpeg
    64688173-5E7E-40A3-BD91-ADDF1172A1E8.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 85

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yup....Skull crushed and multiple broken bones from that huge fall...You get your info from very reliable sources don’t ya? keep drinkin the koolaide
I thought you had me on ignore?
Lmfao! I knew that was bullshit!

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I thought you had me on ignore?
Lmfao! I knew that was bullshit!

Sorry lil’buddy youre on ignore...But I just couldnt resist hitting the “show ignored content” to read your ignorant commentary....as you are one that places a high value on defending criminals.

I’ll leave you to your little hate filled world of tard drivel....

Attachments

• F044D19C-2F64-480E-B71F-5887B00113D3.png
    F044D19C-2F64-480E-B71F-5887B00113D3.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 97

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry lil’buddy youre on ignore...But I just couldnt resist hitting the “show ignored content” to read your ignorant commentary....as you are one that places a high value on defending criminals.

I’ll leave you to your little hate filled world of tard drivel....
Oh, You’ll be back...reading and eventually quoting my posts in this thread, mark my words pal!
At a minimum someone will quote me and you’ll see it. Lmfao!

Hullbilly

Reaction score
oh fuck, is this going to be another topic that goes 20 pages of back and forth without discussing the topic?
Yeah, that was my bad...I just can’t tolerate when tin badges let their handlers dictate “investigation avenues” and then the fake news jumps on it throwing it out there for all the mouthbreathers to inhale as gospel.

Now, back to the cover up

500bbc

Reaction score
Because they didn't fall off Dope!:rolleyes:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that was my bad...I just can’t tolerate when tin badges let their handlers dictate “investigation avenues” and then the fake news jumps on it throwing it out there for all the mouthbreathers to inhale as gospel.

Now, back to the cover up

I thought you are the inside know it all? Why are you wasting time discrediting the media and myself? Just spit it out if you know, or maybe you don’t? Lmao!

lard ass

Banned
Reaction score
A attorney freind who speaks perfect Spanish married to a Mexican once said, if you just keep the idea that every Mexican is 15 years old you will be able to deal much better with them.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
A attorney freind who speaks perfect Spanish married to a Mexican once said, if you just keep the idea that every Mexican is 15 years old you will be able to deal much better with them.
I understand exactly what he meant.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Investigators explore possibility that Border Patrol agent died in accident

Yesterday The county sheriff said he thinks the CBP agents were in accident & possibly side swiped/hit by Big Rig w/truck mirror causing the skull and upper body injuries and knocking them into culvert from shoulder of highway. I could see this happening, makes a little more sense and helps explain why no evidence was found to support rock assault or just falling into culvert.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Paging CTG......Paging CTG.......

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Yesterday The county sheriff said he thinks the CBP agents were in accident & possibly side swiped/hit by Big Rig w/truck mirror causing the skull and upper body injuries and knocking them into culvert from shoulder of highway. I could see this happening, makes a little more sense and helps explain why no evidence was found to support rock assault or just falling into culvert.
I'm 6'4". And I can walk under most big rig mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

No way!
Trumpkins aren’t going to accept reasoning that makes perfect sense. It’s way more sensational for Trump and the minions to blame illegals so they can try and fund a ridiculously expensive wall.

Sandlord

Reaction score
No way!
Trumpkins aren’t going to accept reasoning that makes perfect sense. It’s way more sensational for Trump and the minions to blame illegals so they can try and fund a ridiculously expensive wall.

as previously posted, Big rig mirrors are too high.
focus has now shifted to family of 9 in a single cab ram truck with moose mirrors towing a ghost trailer. I won't speculate on their nationality. ;)

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
as previously posted, Big rig mirrors are too high.
focus has now shifted to family of 9 in a single cab ram truck with moose mirrors towing a ghost trailer. I won't speculate on their nationality. ;)
You may not know it but big rigs have mirrors on the front fenders that would be the right hieght to hit someone in the head.
Regardless, I know this is not at all what Trumpkins want to hear.

Sandlord

Reaction score
You may not know it but big rigs have mirrors on the front fenders that would be the right hieght to hit someone in the head.

you seem to have a lot of anger

500bbc

Reaction score

Yeah, I guess you're right because when I'm standing on a deserted hiway, in the dark, and a semi is coming I just naturally play chicken with my head.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you're right because when I'm standing on a deserted hiway, in the dark, and a semi is coming I just naturally play chicken with my head.

Maybe, maybe not, but it’s way more plausible than the rock theory when there were no rocks around. Of course I’m sure illegals carry a rock in their backpack just in case.

530RL

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not, but it’s way more plausible than the rock theory when there were no rocks around. Of course I’m sure illegals carry a rock in their backpack just in case.

People do carry them for Cross Fit. Maybe it was some illegal Cross Fitter's? Or maybe Michael Obama's penis got loose and smacked them? Maybe the two of them discovered the truth about Jade Helm? o_O:)

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
People do carry them for Cross Fit. Maybe it was some illegal Cross Fitter's? Or maybe Michael Obama's penis got loose and smacked them? Maybe the two of them discovered the truth about Jade Helm? o_O:)
Hold on, quit stealing CTG’s thunder. :p:D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Nice to see you mocking the dead.

500bbc

Reaction score

Not if you're with a fellow border agent and you're playing chicken on a dark road at night with a semi that has double barreled mirrors.