WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Look!!

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Investigators explore possibility that Border Patrol agent died in accident

Yesterday The county sheriff said he thinks the CBP agents were in accident & possibly side swiped/hit by Big Rig w/truck mirror causing the skull and upper body injuries and knocking them into culvert from shoulder of highway. I could see this happening, makes a little more sense and helps explain why no evidence was found to support rock assault or just falling into culvert.

Two agents arriving at separate times sideswiped by the same semi? Seems plausible says Oscar Carillo....Mr. Muppet, I have no violence in my community.
:confused:

Maybe it was a vato lowrider semi, with mirrors mounted on the chromed out fuel tanks....that seems plausible too.....

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Ohh yea, you dick nibbling felcher, that was a fucking promise. That was a direct response to a personal insult to my Mother.

You can cherish it as long as you like.
Got it! You are promising to kill me.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
as previously posted, Big rig mirrors are too high.
focus has now shifted to family of 9 in a single cab ram truck with moose mirrors towing a ghost trailer. I won't speculate on their nationality. ;)
That would be a Toyota pulling another toyota

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not, but it’s way more plausible than the rock theory when there were no rocks around. Of course I’m sure illegals carry a rock in their backpack just in case.
How do you know they weren't beaten to death, then dumped there

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Are not tractor trailers and big rigs the same thing?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Two agents arriving at separate times sideswiped by the same semi? Seems plausible says Oscar Carillo....Mr. Muppet, I have no violence in my community.
:confused:

Maybe it was a vato lowrider semi, with mirrors mounted on the chromed out fuel tanks....that seems plausible too.....
Maybe it was the real illegal aliens. The ones from Mars win their camper saucer

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know they weren't beaten to death, then dumped there

I don’t, but in typical Trump and Trumpkin fashion they ran with the story that excites the base, I’m just making fun of it now that a more realistic story has emerged from LE.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

I was thinking since the second arrived 15 mins later, the big rig tractor trailer semi truck musta hit the first one, then did a 13 mile loop and came back for the second accidental mirroring of the backup officer.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Because both of their trucks were parked near the location where they were found.
Let's see, they could not have been grabbed and taken somewhere and beaten. Then dumped back by their cars. Because their cars are parked there.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Let's see, they could not have been grabbed and taken somewhere and beaten. Then dumped back by their cars. Because their cars are parked there.

The only theory of hit by a vehicle I’ll support is, it was murder. If a vehicle hit them at the same time my belief is it was no accident, it was a vehicle used to load up wets or whatever product they were loading up along the interstate when these agents screwed up their work “americans wont do”

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score

Nope. I have a commercial drivers License its on the test. So the largest trucks hauling freight down the highways are Tractors semi trailer, Tractor trailer, or tractor double trailer. Any other truck on the road that doesn't have tractor is a "truck" and if its oversized model is "Big Rig" or "Big ol Rig". But call them what you want, I knew what what you meant, just returning the sarcasm after your 6'4" sarcastic post.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Nope. I have a commercial drivers License its on the test. So the largest trucks hauling freight down the highways are Tractors semi trailer, Tractor trailer, or tractor double trailer. Any other truck on the road that doesn't have tractor is a "truck" and if its oversized model is "Big Rig" or "Big ol Rig". But call them what you want, I knew what what you meant, just returning the sarcasm after your 6'4" sarcastic post.
Wasn't sarcastic. I can walk under most semi's mirrors

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
The only theory of hit by a vehicle I’ll support is, it was murder. If a vehicle hit them at the same time my belief is it was no accident, it was a vehicle used to load up wets or whatever product they were loading up along the interstate when these agents screwed up their work “americans wont do”

I can see criminals trying intentional hit and run to murder agents. I can also see any type of pickup truck to tractor trailer accidentally sideswiping them and knocking them into culvert. I also know border patrol doesn't have any record of agents radioing in before or after they were injured. The surviving agent called his wife on phone said he was hurt didn't know his location, so she notified CBP of accident. He was found with some bodily injury and lump on his head w/small laceration requiring a few stitches. Released from hospital after couple days. CNN learned his ID, but he refused interview and CNN is not saying who he is per CBP request. Something is corrupt about it all, and some people are lying to cover it up. We'll find out sooner or later.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Wasn't sarcastic. I can walk under most semi's mirrors

No biggie.
04-rig.jpg

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I can see criminals trying intentional hit and run to murder agents. I can also see any type of pickup truck to tractor trailer accidentally sideswiping them and knocking them into culvert. I also know border patrol doesn't have any record of agents radioing in before or after they were injured. The surviving agent called his wife on phone said he was hurt didn't know his location, so she notified CBP of accident. He was found with some bodily injury and lump on his head w/small laceration requiring a few stitches. Released from hospital after couple days. CNN learned his ID, but he refused interview and CNN is not saying who he is per CBP request. Something is corrupt about it all, and some people are lying to cover it up. We'll find out sooner or later.

I’ve heard a different story regarding radio traffic and timelines....lol but CNN never publishes fake news, so I reckon if you want to take stock in their “reporting”.....

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I’ve heard a different story regarding radio traffic and timelines....lol but CNN never publishes fake news, so I reckon if you want to take stock in their “reporting”.....

I hear you Billy, CNN goes one way, FOX goes other way, In California where I live, most papers seem to lean left, so I try to check multiple sources for correct info before posting a bunch of shit. Kinda like When the accident first happened, I read 5-6 different source articles, and I believed and posted that agents were ambushed & assaulted. Not true. Even The original radio traffic info reported was inaccurate and got updated yesterday. I read updates from half dozen sites CNN, Dallasnews, breitbart, and a couple others and posted the most consistent info between them. Here's the latest update, guess we'll see how true or false the info is.

No known evidence of assault in Border Patrol agent death, despite official statements

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I hear you Billy, CNN goes one way, FOX goes other way, In California where I live, most papers seem to lean left, so I try to check multiple sources for correct info before posting a bunch of shit. Kinda like When the accident first happened, I read 5-6 different source articles, and I believed and posted that agents were ambushed & assaulted. Not true. Even The original radio traffic info reported was inaccurate and got updated yesterday. I read updates from half dozen sites CNN, Dallasnews, breitbart, and a couple others and posted the most consistent info between them. Here's the latest update, guess we'll see how true or false the info is.

No known evidence of assault in Border Patrol agent death, despite official statements

You do realize that the only agency official that keeps popping up with every goofy scenario EXCEPT what it is, is the Sheriff himself...No other investigating agency has endorsed any sort of “accidental fall” remenescent of the dodobird, or mystery “accident” via semi truck.

This was an assualt be it with rocks, baseball bats, or a vehicle and the very second the agent died it’s a murder....despite what the weapon of mass distraction wants to label it. Tinman Oscar swore up and down not one but two agents fell into the culvert that is only 8-9’ deep....now he thinks that they were railed by a mystery semi???? You belive that injuries sustained by a 8-9’ fall would be consistent with being whacked by an 80k lb semi travelling at 75mph? Seriously???....I smell fish from Oscar...

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Also keep in mind following Oscars first theory... If both of these guys took the same fall in the exact same culvert....rationalize the severe difference in injury. One guy has a few bumps and bruises and the other succumbed to injuries from a crushed skull and multiple broken bones.

I’m not Einstien but.....

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Also keep in mind following Oscars first theory... If both of these guys took the same fall in the exact same culvert....rationalize the severe difference in injury. One guy has a few bumps and bruises and the other succumbed to injuries from a crushed skull and multiple broken bones.

I’m not Einstien but.....
I was guessing the guy that died got hit by truck first and impact knocked him into his partner and then both into culvert. This why partners injuries were less severe. Maybe/maybe not. We should go watch some CSI reruns, we'd figure it out for them.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I was guessing the guy that died got hit by truck first and impact knocked him into his partner and then both into culvert. This why partners injuries were less severe. Maybe/maybe not. We should go watch some CSI reruns, we'd figure it out for them.

Lol...That’s pretty cinematic, maybe Sheriff Oscar will offer you a job. Still doesnt address how he jumped from a “fall” into sand, to getting slammed by a semi...The guy is a hack plain and simple.

The media has about 3% of the facts, the rest is conjecture and political fodder.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Internet. Where did you get your “Fake Peter Built?” Lol

Let me help you out here.

When you visit us here down in the dungeon, make sure you've got your shit straight.

Trying to back up a mirror conspiracy with a "Mini" Pete picture..............will land you in the same class as Tardpa. He's the biggest purveyor of fake news in this joint. Cooney isn't far off, but we give him a pass due to his Trump psychosis.

You can do it Sparky!

boy golf miss .gif

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Let me help you out here.

When you visit us here down in the dungeon, make sure you've got your shit straight.

Trying to back up a mirror conspiracy with a "Mini" Pete picture..............will land you in the same class as Tardpa. He's the biggest purveyor of fake news in this joint. Cooney isn't far off, but we give him a pass due to his Trump psychosis.
You can do it Sparky!

Whoa Roger, If you're gonna call me out, better come correct! or "better call Saul" :cool: Post #67 was just a tease for the big guy. OK.
Go Look at Post #49 or this this one: Pics show 5 avg sized men, standing in front of 3 standard size tractors. The mirrors are standard mount right at "Head Swacking Height" for any average height driver! OK. No fake facts or news here, my shit is solid. Maybe they could have been hit by something smaller like a box truck, fixed bed or 1 ton pickup. who knows? I do know that agents still had guns, equipment, & trucks, no rocks or weapons were found, and no sign of struggle or DNA, plus neither agency issued BOLO for suspects. That tells me LE doesn't believe it was assault either. Next most logical cause of injury is vehicle hit & run. Sooo, take them blinders off and step into the light then you'll see "mirror theory" isn't a mirage. lol FYI Wiremen aka Sparkys. Powerlinemen aka Shock & Awe.:D
mountain_transport_june630.jpg
images-4.jpeg
trucker-posing-for-picture.jpg
5a022ce625cad.image.jpg
27sun3Web-master768.jpg
trump.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

You can cut it and you can stay, just verify the current before you knock yourself off the pole!!!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
highvoltage, cut that Duvall pic, you don't deserve it.... But, I like that mini Pete, one of a kind. I would love to own that, but you aren't the only one with a Class A. That's a real tard example of a " Big Rig " LMFAO...

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
highvoltage, cut that Duvall pic, you don't deserve it.... But, I like that mini Pete, one of a kind. I would love to own that, but you aren't the only one with a Class A. That's a real tard example of a " Big Rig " LMFAO...
I know. I was a little tougher than Air Cav. Anything bigger than me is a "Big Rig" I admit I was stretching it. lol
"I Love the smell of Boating in the morning, smells like excitement!"

Hullbilly

Reaction score
So would any of the resident tards care to update us on what happened now that the warrants have been unsealed?

Here’s a hint....It wasnt a Peterbuilt like Tin badge Oscar was screaming, that the mouth breathers boug

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
So would any of the resident tards care to update us on what happened now that the warrants have been unsealed?

Here’s a hint....It wasnt a Peterbuilt like Tin badge Oscar was screaming, that the mouth breathers boug

Is there finally a useful sitrep? I'm going to see...

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I can’t spoon feed you guys everything.....but warrants and arrests probably rule out “accidental falls”, “rogue peterbilts”, or nice boys just coming here to do the work americans wont’t and provide a better life for their families while assimilating to the USA.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I can’t spoon feed you guys everything.....but warrants and arrests probably rule out “accidental falls”, “rogue peterbilts”, or nice boys just coming here to do the work americans wont’t and provide a better life for their families while assimilating to the USA.

Now that's some good wit there billyboy. I totally agree with last statement, they do "ass-imilate" and pretty damn well in southern half of border states.
Unfortunately for them, "ass-imilating" doesn't work so well up here in Placer County, Nor-Cal. We seem to have a constant shortage of crime, graffiti, gardners, and bilingual neighbors. Damn the luck! Even though FBI may not rock solid idea of what happened, At least CBP determined "rocks" were cause....

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Rocks were smoked by suspects, so no evidence was found. Back to square one and conspiracy theories.......

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Rocks were smoked by suspects, so no evidence was found. Back to square one and conspiracy theories.......

The only conspiracy theories were from oscar. Like I said warrants and interviews are in the works by the fed...I guess once CNN reports the story you’ll become a believer

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
The only conspiracy theories were from oscar. Like I said warrants and interviews are in the works by the fed...I guess once CNN reports the story you’ll become a believer

Negative. I don't put much stock in one-sided opinions or news. Wonder why CNN and USA Today haven't reported anything new and why FOXs latest update is running old interview video from 4 days after incident? Maybe nothing to report? It would be nice if FBI released update or cause of Blunt Force Trauma, before they close the case. If that ever happens?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Negative. I don't put much stock in one-sided opinions or news. Wonder why CNN and USA Today haven't reported anything new and why FOXs latest update is running old interview video from 4 days after incident? Maybe nothing to report? It would be nice if FBI released update or cause of Blunt Force Trauma, before they close the case. If that ever happens?

I don’t put stock in the news either....I guess will just see who’s got better info....

I’ll put my money on my info being the wet bros munoz, you can go with a mini petercar, or whatever else tinman says

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I don’t put stock in the news either....I guess will just see who’s got better info....

I’ll put my money on my info being the wet bros munoz, you can go with a mini petercar, or whatever else tinman says

I wouldn't put any money here, someones corrupt. FBI searched the car but didn't find any evidence or DNA from CBP agents or crime scene. FBI also questioned the Flying Burrito Bros, but didn't find anything there either, so no charges or arrests were made and they were released.(Except, One illegal brother was arrested, but it was for being "illegal".) Soooo, You can go with the rocks, but you gotta find some. And if you don't believe a Peterfour, try looking from another angle.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I wouldn't put any money here, someones corrupt. FBI searched the car but didn't find any evidence or DNA from CBP agents or crime scene. FBI also questioned the Flying Burrito Bros, but didn't find anything there either, so no charges or arrests were made and they were released.(Except, One illegal brother was arrested, but it was for being "illegal".) Soooo, You can go with the rocks, but you gotta find some. And if you don't believe a Peterfour, try looking from another angle.

Everything aligns with an assualt even a sworn affidavit from the feebs...Just give it time, you can’t expect the burrito bros to roll over on the cartel for $25k...Or do you?

Once again there is only one individual saying it is not what it is. I encourage you to look into the tinman a bit. You’ll see that he is not a man in the know.

I’ll glady donate $50 to a charity of your choosing if I’m wrong, and these two agents were mysteriously clipped by a homicidal peterbilt.