WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a friend...

Cotton

Livin' The Life!
Reaction score
I apologize in advance to the "powers that be" if I'm posting this in a section that I oughtn't, but here we go anyways...I'm looking for an old friend that we lost contact with. His name is Paul Peterson, not sure if the last name is spelled correctly, and he used to work at Carrera Boats in Corona, CA from the mid-80's until the early 90's. For anyone who knows exactly whom I'm talking about, please PM me if you have contact info. His last known location was the Riverside/Corona, sort of area. Keep in mind, that this is ALL good...I love him dearly and would love to re-kindle our friendship...please and thank-you. :party2:

Cotton

Cotton

Livin' The Life!
Reaction score
God, I hope not. I've exhausted all other reasonable resources at this point...thought I'd try this.

hallett21

Reaction score
Have you searched social media such as Facebook or twitter. Even to just track down people you knew, who knew him? May be able to try to track him down that way

Cotton

Livin' The Life!
Reaction score
Yeah, I sure have, Hallett21, I'm not giving up...he's gotta be out there somewhere...I appreciate your suggestions though.