WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looks like all the old magic boxes just dumped

Skippy

Reaction score
how is the new update working on the rg6? I’ve been at work for four days and haven’t been able to try it out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well that’s bulk pricing, I suppose it depends on what agreement you have with the supplier. that’s less than a $40 profit for me. Maybe I have a shitty suppier.

And my Dragon box’s work. I watched F1 qual in Brazil this morning in English. That alone is worth the money for me. Haha!

Do the other boxes have apps to get NFL Sunday ticket? I don’t know much about what the competition has to offer in comparison.

They have everything and ppv fights etc..

Cdog

Reaction score
They have everything and ppv fights etc..

Cool! Well if my offer isn’t attractive enough then that’s fine. I would have to put in an order before the 17th of this month to get that deal. Let me know if it’s worth doing.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Cool! Well if my offer isn’t attractive enough then that’s fine. I would have to put in an order before the 17th of this month to get that deal. Let me know if it’s worth doing.

I don't think you'd find 30 guys that want to do it..

C

Captain_Streamsmart

I have the newest Pro Plus units in stock and ready to go. They had to upgrade to a newer OS which is a 6.0 Marshmallow Android. Yes the older units could go out when the media player is updated. I think this will only affect the people running the original boxes with the 4.4 Android or older. The company is charging me more for these new units because of the upgraded android and a better video card was installed for a crisper picture. We decided to keep the RDP price the same at $235 shipped for the Pro Plus Unit. Just visit the link and use coupon code “RDP” https://www.captainstreamsmart.com/product/streamsmart-pro-4k/
75B26E8C-12B8-4AD8-A631-7E5E02B1AD87.jpeg
4F53DCE3-69C6-4EE7-A171-CDBEA02EA25B.jpeg

Sharpy

Reaction score
Waffles, what platform are the invidia’s running? I know the latest greatest SS’s are running about 2-3 Android versions behind current. Thinking about trying my hand at programming my own box, but I really like the fact that SS takes care of this for me now.

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
I have the newest Pro Plus units in stock and ready to go. They had to upgrade to a newer OS which is a 6.0 Marshmallow Android. Yes the older units could go out when the media player is updated. I think this will only affect the people running the original boxes with the 4.4 Android or older. The company is charging me more for these new units because of the upgraded android and a better video card was installed for a crisper picture. We decided to keep the RDP price the same at $235 shipped for the Pro Plus Unit. Just visit the link and use coupon code “RDP” https://www.captainstreamsmart.com/product/streamsmart-pro-4k/ View attachment 601937 View attachment 601938

I purchased a Pro from you on Sept. 5, 2017. In checking the box I found it's running android 5.1.1. Am I going to have any issues with the updates since it's not running the new 6.0 Marshmallow?

Tank

Reaction score
I just got word there's a "new" box coming that will be 300-350 and have over 800 tv channels. It will be more of a TV box like services are now (directv, Charter, etc) instead of a Movie / show box like the Kodi set up. subscription fee will be around $18 a month and you'll get movie channels like HBO, showtime, cinamax etc etc. Anyone have one yet?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Waffles, what platform are the invidia’s running? I know the latest greatest SS’s are running about 2-3 Android versions behind current. Thinking about trying my hand at programming my own box, but I really like the fact that SS takes care of this for me now.
Nougat 7.0 right now.
If you go to their support page, you can see how many and how often they update their systems. No need for a trade in program with them lol
IMG_20171114_170138.png

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I just bought a third box with this black Friday sale. Great deal.

C

Captain_Streamsmart

I just got word there's a "new" box coming that will be 300-350 and have over 800 tv channels. It will be more of a TV box like services are now (directv, Charter, etc) instead of a Movie / show box like the Kodi set up. subscription fee will be around $18 a month and you'll get movie channels like HBO, showtime, cinamax etc etc. Anyone have one yet?
I have another unit called that is specifically for live tv. It’s $250 and the box will last for 2 years.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I

I hear there’s someThing new. Better than kodi. Any ideas?
Individual apks will generally be better than Kodi on smaller devices that don't really have the processing power or hardware to run it. It all comes down to how you're going to use the device. If all you want to do is just watch movies, I'd download the Terrarium, modbro, or stremio apk. You get the same stream quality and results without the bloat of running Kodi in the background. That's what really kills the firestick. Everyone wants a cheap solution to stream on these devices when in reality they weren't designed with Kodi in mind.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I got one of the Black Friday specials and cannot for the life of me figure it out not tech savvy at all so I’m over it. Anyone want one for 175$ shipped I’m willing to take the little hot cause it’s not worth to me
I’ll grab into next time I’m not if you still have it. I need to get out there and pay Redmond I think they finally finished I just haven’t had the time

thmterry

Reaction score
I got one of the Black Friday specials and cannot for the life of me figure it out not tech savvy at all so I’m over it. Anyone want one for 175$ shipped I’m willing to take the little hot cause it’s not worth to me
I had to watch this video to get mine to work.

I have been having 40Mbps of download speed and it is still buffering all the time, anything I can do? What about when it says you have to Pair to a site? Any reason to do that?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I had to watch this video to get mine to work.

I have been having 40Mbps of download speed and it is still buffering all the time, anything I can do? What about when it says you have to Pair to a site? Any reason to do that?

Yea i have watched three YouTube how too’s and still can’t. I also have anywhere from 88-96mbps of speed at home and yea guess I’m just not smart enough.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Push the red button twice. Don’t know why but that always makes everything better

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’ll grab into next time I’m not if you still have it. I need to get out there and pay Redmond I think they finally finished I just haven’t had the time

82CubanDaytona actually told me to hit you up to see about having you help me figure it out but yea technology is just not my thing. Plus being an Apple guy not an Android person may be part of why it’s so complicated to me.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
The builds that are put on the firesticks etc.. offered streams that were pretty sketchy compared to the premium boxes.. etc. the more expensive ones used dragon streams which was a paid app (built into the price of the box)..

The last few fights I watched on wolf which isn't a paid for app and it worked well. Now they are selling something called real debrid which is a paid service that basically allows access to higher quality streams etc for normal shows as I understand it. Thst is available for custom builds and the magic boxes. I haven't tried it yet but plan too.

I'm just going to order three or four more of whatever the newest boxes are from Mike (captain streamsmart). If I get another couple years out of them Like I did all of these, I'm a happy camper.
Wolf has been the best stream for ppv fight for me. Rarely buffers. My streamsmart box has paid for itself big time already!..and still running great

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
I’ll take that box 175$ if you still have it 02howard

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I've been looking at the nvidia sheild. A friend has one and it fucking works great

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Cdog

Reaction score
Dragon Box going strong. Just watched Grand Tour/Amazon last night.