WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Manitou 24' Oasis Tritoon 2008, Evinrude 2014 250 HO

garygbnj

Reaction score
This is the fastest and best performing tritoon that I have ever seen or driven. Currently it is the fastest tritoon on Lake Hopatcong, NJ. CMC electric transom jack, Mercury Mirage Plus 20" lab finished. Cold day, light gas load and me=56 mph. Center pontoon has had pieces added to streamline and trap air. The boat corners (not skids), accelerates like a banshee, easily pulls skiers including deep water slalom starts and has relatively no wake. It handles rough water better than my last deep vee 23' Falcon "go fast". Build quality is excellent. Seats are plush. Power steering is aces. Plenty of storage and excellent seating capacity. Unless someone was looking for cheap I have no idea why a buyer would purchase any other brand. I have been a boater since I was 8 years old and have had 15-20 boats ranging from a Switzercraft racing runabout thru a ski boat, a go fast (78 mph), 20 mph pontoon etc. The Manitou is the best all around boat that I have ever driven. The only short coming is that it will not hit 60 mph. The engine is the max that is legal on it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Please post the approximate price, and some pics of the boat!

RD