WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Motocross Bikes

hulihan

Reaction score
If you had a choice between a KTM, Suzuki, Kawasaki or Yamaha 150 or 250, what would be the best choice, we are going to get one new, and the 2012 are going at pretty good prices, I really want the KTM, ( the KTMS are the most pricey too )but am worried about getting it fixed if it breaks, we have all Yamaha Quads, so I am not sure witch one is the best choice, will be riding trails and jumps and playing , any thoughts good or bad ?

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
My vote is KTM. I just got a 2013 500EXC and its amazing. KTM parts are easy to get now a days but will generally be a bit more expensive. I relate the bikes to cars...you can buy Japanese or German. You will get what you pay for.

hulihan

Reaction score
My vote is KTM. I just got a 2013 500EXC and its amazing. KTM parts are easy to get now a days but will generally be a bit more expensive. I relate the bikes to cars...you can buy Japanese or German. You will get what you pay for.

I am leaning to the KTM, that is what I want :)

hulihan

Reaction score
Got the KTM 250 with 3 year warranty extended :) sittting in my garage, will be able to ride it in 27 days :)

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
Why 17 days? Go ride that bitch this weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone