WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

need a few rhino parts

boatnam2

Reaction score
for a 07 stock cage maybe a roof and a bed.What do all the ballers do with there shit when they build a new cage figured it would be easy to find WRONGGGGGGGGGGG.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Jim,

You might keep an eye on Craigslist. There is new take off Rhino stuff on the Phoenix one every day... Or even check with Adam down at Wired for Rhinos, I mean Sound. :D

BobbyB

Reaction score
quit letting assholes drive your shit and wreck it. didn't the same thing happen to the ole Mai Tai? Assholes :D

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
my tie is a good name . let me tie the bumper on, tie the rope to it. i'd run the lights but my tie gets in theway of wires. tie that up a little higher, got it tied on good this week end..:D just teasin'

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
jordy we gotta stop postin at the same time. it's giving me a BnB complex.:lmao

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Hey Jim.....call Scott with Desertworks Fab 951-233-3073 or e-mail him at [email protected] he's over in San Dimas and always has stock cages laying around.

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
The places that build cages out here end up with so many take-off's that have to take them to the dump to get rid of them. There isn't many people looking for stock cages, so the market can't keep up with the supply and they just dispose of them.

boatnam2

Reaction score
The places that build cages out here end up with so many take-off's that have to take them to the dump to get rid of them. There isn't many people looking for stock cages, so the market can't keep up with the supply and they just dispose of them.

next tim you see them heading to the dump grab me 2 and i will pay you the money..:beer

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
There is a good chance I might be getting a new cage early next week. You can have the cage off my '07 if I do, but it is here in Havasu.
Let me know if you want it. It also has a nice extended mirror bar, and an aluminum roof.

boatnam2

Reaction score
i think im ok for now, may need a tire or two after this weekend..

shaffewm

Reaction score
No, really, somebody take this stuff:D

Attachments

• 0307081641.jpg
    0307081641.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 176

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a stock radiator, fan, carb and throttle cable, PDM billet clutch adapter, stock clutch, EPI severe duty belt, and I'm sure there is more out there in my pile of rhino parts if anyone needs something, hit me up and I'll see what I've got... :beer

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
What the heck??? I thought you bought a real nice done rhino to LEAVE alone... Whats the plan stan???

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
What the heck??? I thought you bought a real nice done rhino to LEAVE alone... Whats the plan stan???

I'm leaving it alone...now. :D :D :D

Now I just have a bunch of parts to get rid of... Got that big billet PDM piece with the coupler if you know anyone who is going the dry clutch route. Just need a new primary. Kelly has them in stock. :)

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
What is the deal with that? what happened you decide you don't like that set-up???

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
What is the deal with that? what happened you decide you don't like that set-up???

Didn't have much luck with it... The first one had the big gland nut deal let go, even after being torqued, and took out the hex on the end of the primary shaft... Saw Kelly, got a new primary... Tightened the shit out of the new on, and it ended up breaking the threads off... Over it...

Don't even know what that billet piece is worth, but I don't need it...Figure it's gotta be a majority of the cost for the clutch kit... Find someone looking to dry clutch it.