WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New toy

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
That thing is Bad Ass.......those things are pretty damn awesome......Congrats!!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I found that out last night :) I just need to see what we can pull ? Already have a mod in place for trailer Just need to know what I can pull and pick up steel for trailer and a hitch to be mod to fit TH , I’m thinking i will be 60’ so we will see what Utah says ?
No problems we a 3 horse trailer and a 42’ toyhauler (17000 lbs loaded ) I just didn’t want all the crap in the bed and the ball is flip over .
I'm not sure what the Utah law is, but in Cali at least it's 75' overall. Not just the trailer(s). Also, check your weights. I have a sneaking susicion you're gonna be quiet a bit over weight if your TH weighs 17k loaded already.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So UHP says I can be 65’ , toy trailer is 17’ , front bumper to goose neck pin on truck is 15’ , RV from pin to rear ? I think 37’ = 69’ :( so I guess it’s time to trade in RV SOB

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the Utah law is, but in Cali at least it's 75' overall. Not just the trailer(s). Also, check your weights. I have a sneaking susicion you're gonna be quiet a bit over weight if your TH weighs 17k loaded already.

RV is 17 loaded not sure on pin weight ? I need to just wait till RV gets home

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
SOB so I went and bought mirrors for it at the dealer the sells man said theses are the ones ,I get home they don’t Fock n fit :( and bought a lighted wip , he gave me the wrong mounting bracket SOB , this calls for cocktail speed runs

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
So UHP says I can be 65’ , toy trailer is 17’ , front bumper to goose neck pin on truck is 15’ , RV from pin to rear ? I think 37’ = 69’ :( so I guess it’s time to trade in RV SOB
There are a bunch of Toy Haulers now that will fit all kinds of shit. Momentum has an 18' garage with 3 slides and the unit is 44'6" with a 20,000 GVWR hitch weight of 3,000. Attitude has the 39CSRG that is 43'10" with two slides that will fit two 4 seat RZRs but its not an enclosed garage hitch weight of 3,100. Attitude also has a 36TSG+3 that is 42'6"with a 16' garage and 3 slides hitch weight of 2883. Both the Attitudes have a GVVWR of 18,000

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
There are a bunch of Toy Haulers now that will fit all kinds of shit. Momentum has an 18' garage with 3 slides and the unit is 44'6" with a 20,000 GVWR hitch weight of 3,000. Attitude has the 39CSRG that is 43'10" with two slides that will fit two 4 seat RZRs but its not an enclosed garage hitch weight of 3,100. Attitude also has a 36TSG+3 that is 42'6"with a 16' garage and 3 slides hitch weight of 2883. Both the Attitudes have a GVVWR of 18,000
Tks I’m going to look as soon as mine is done , the only bad part is mine is paid off

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Tks I’m going to look as soon as mine is done , the only bad part is mine is paid off
I'm basically in the same boat. Have a 35' bumper pull that we really like and it was our 1st but it is packed to the gills when we go out. Looking at getting the Momentum 398 at the end of summer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I'm basically in the same boat. Have a 35' bumper pull that we really like and it was our 1st but it is packed to the gills when we go out. Looking at getting the Momentum 398 at the end of summer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
We have a raptor 38T12 ( big ) we like it but you have to watch where you go , most of the time we fuel at truck stops ( I have a 100 gal tank now ) as soon as it gets out of shop I’m going to put everything together and add up the #’s and see where it’s at 65’ if it 67-68 fuck it I’ll pull it :) I now have a 12’ trailer if I do some mods I can get down to about 67.5 . Just need to get TH home and check #s

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
So I took our raptor into get gen set fixed because I didn’t run it enough , new carb and service generator 891$ SOB

procraftkev

Reaction score
Sixty one feet from the front of the first trailer to the rear of the second trailer. No limit overall in utah.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Sixty one feet from the front of the first trailer to the rear of the second trailer. No limit overall in utah.
Tks I was told 65’ So I’m good I pick the RV Saturday then it goes into welding shop for hitch on Thursday .

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Thanks , now my next problem is there is no way in hell this thing will fit in our toy hauler , so I need to find out how long we can be towing ? And maybe put a receiver on the TH ? And pull a trailer , 4 door long bed Chevy , 38t12 TH and 12’ trailer , what ye say ?
Well got the RV out of shop and put a tape on everything after the truck , rv and trailer 75 1/2 ‘ SOB so now on to plan B ( I haven’t came up with plan B yet ) but I guess we go looking at shorter rv’s :(

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well got the RV out of shop and put a tape on everything after the truck , rv and trailer 75 1/2 ‘ SOB so now on to plan B ( I haven’t came up with plan B yet ) but I guess we go looking at shorter rv’s :(
How about a motorhome?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
6"..... Actual 6" or what you tell your wife 6" is? Lol!!

Honestly, I probably wouldn't worry too much about that. Or, maybe look at items to lose a couple inches here and there. Maybe tighten up the 2nd trailer a bit, put a shorter tongue on the 2nd trailer, maybe a shorter pin box could be had for the 5'er, an aftermarket front bumper on the truck, etc.....

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
How about a motorhome?

I thought about that but to much $$ , I’m going back to RV place and see what we can do , mine is paid off so I don’t a payment, I found some nice 30’ used and can put on a hitch and be good but I want a generator to make life easy ( mine has one now ) but 75’ holy shit that’s long :( I’m spending my time off dickn with this ;)

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
6"..... Actual 6" or what you tell your wife 6" is? Lol!!

Honestly, I probably wouldn't worry too much about that. Or, maybe look at items to lose a couple inches here and there. Maybe tighten up the 2nd trailer a bit, put a shorter tongue on the 2nd trailer, maybe a shorter pin box could be had for the 5'er, an aftermarket front bumper on the truck, etc.....

I was 65’ in Utah I’m a little over:)

Heylam

Reaction score
I would have some vinyl lettering made up stating the length of the trailer you need to comply and apply it to the trailer. I bet they’d accept it and never question it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
I got a friend that did that, worked great for about three years until an AZ highway patrol with the exact same trailer saw him and had a few questions. Didn’t cite him but let him know not to see him again.
Personally I would roll with it and plead ignorance, if you are comfortable towing that long.
I would have some vinyl lettering made up stating the length of the trailer you need to comply and apply it to the trailer. I bet they’d accept it and never question it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I got a friend that did that, worked great for about three years until an AZ highway patrol with the exact same trailer saw him and had a few questions. Didn’t cite him but let him know not to see him again.
Personally I would roll with it and plead ignorance, if you are comfortable towing that long.
Really I’m not comfortable towing that long SOB just looking at the tape my welder said “ go with your gut “ I asked him what he would do ? No Comment, I’ll take your $

wallnutz

Reaction score
Really I’m not comfortable towing that long SOB just looking at the tape my welder said “ go with your gut “ I asked him what he would do ? No Comment, I’ll take your $
I know what you mean, my old motorhome set up
was 78’ long and that was no triple. I’m exactly 65’ with my set up now.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Well Im going plan C ;) RV store low balled me 13000 $ bullshit tried to sell me a 80000$ one , what part of No Payment didn’t you hear ? So I’ll be putting it up for sale this week , l found 3 I’m going call on 30’ers , wish me luck ;)

McKay

Reaction score
I have always wondered about this. What is the difference in weight, meaning, towable on a goosneck versus 5th Wheel hitch. To me that is scarry as hell thinking the only thing holding that trailer is the shaft on the ball, versus the pin out of the trailer wrapped around the 5th receiver bolted to through the bed to the frame. What am I missing. I know it's possible, just don't understanding the load capacity difference.

Oh... and back on topic. That "New Toy" is bad ass. Congrats.

The pic he posted looks like a B&W gooseneck hitch. They have a 30K rating and 7.5K tongue weight. I have one in one of my trucks, real beefy. Whats nice is you just pull a pin from the fender well and turn the ball over and now your bed is flush with the mount.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well Im going plan C ;) RV store low balled me 13000 $ bullshit tried to sell me a 80000$ one , what part of No Payment didn’t you hear ? So I’ll be putting it up for sale this week , l found 3 I’m going call on 30’ers , wish me luck ;)
Good luck lol [emoji202] [emoji4]

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
The pic he posted looks like a B&W gooseneck hitch. They have a 30K rating and 7.5K tongue weight. I have one in one of my trucks, real beefy. Whats nice is you just pull a pin from the fender well and turn the ball over and now your bed is flush with the mount.
I have a Craig flip over

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
So I put our Toy hauler up for sell yesterday morning this guy calls me about 5 last night I send him a few more pictures and we talk on the phone , he asked me my bottom $ he says I’m on the way with CASH I’ll be at your house at midnight he can only do the deal tonight he has to work until Tuesday and the RV is what he has been looking for and don’t want to miss it . 24000.00 in cash at midnight WTF OK I’m game , my wife is shit n a brick “your fuck n crazy what if it’s a scam ? I tell her to calm down , the guy is texting me his 4 hour drive to my house where he’s at ect so just to be safe I put a few guns in easy places , 1 in my jacket :) him and his wife get here at 11:30 last night he looks over the RV they love it , out pops 24000.00$ in 100 $ bills at midnight he tells the wife’s to start counting while we hook up the RV , 15 mins later they pull out honk the horn C-YA . The last time I did a deal with that kind of cash at midnight was not a good kind of deal ;) . Off to find our new shorter RV :)

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
We looked all day yesterday wife said we made a mistake selling ours all the ones we looked at don’t compare to what we had , we found one but it sold before we got there , keep looking we will fine one

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
So I put our Toy hauler up for sell yesterday morning this guy calls me about 5 last night I send him a few more pictures and we talk on the phone , he asked me my bottom $ he says I’m on the way with CASH I’ll be at your house at midnight he can only do the deal tonight he has to work until Tuesday and the RV is what he has been looking for and don’t want to miss it . 24000.00 in cash at midnight WTF OK I’m game , my wife is shit n a brick “your fuck n crazy what if it’s a scam ? I tell her to calm down , the guy is texting me his 4 hour drive to my house where he’s at ect so just to be safe I put a few guns in easy places , 1 in my jacket :) him and his wife get here at 11:30 last night he looks over the RV they love it , out pops 24000.00$ in 100 $ bills at midnight he tells the wife’s to start counting while we hook up the RV , 15 mins later they pull out honk the horn C-YA . The last time I did a deal with that kind of cash at midnight was not a good kind of deal ;) . Off to find our new shorter RV :)

So what was Headless Hulla like in real life? :D

Reactions: JBS

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
We looked all day yesterday wife said we made a mistake selling ours all the ones we looked at don’t compare to what we had , we found one but it sold before we got there , keep looking we will fine one
Well.... I have been talking to my dad the last couple days. They are selling their '05 Rage'n that's in great shape. Oh, and it'll fit a X3.

2005 Rage'n 30-05 5th wheel. Double power bunks, 2 captain chairs with one couch, the bottom bed converts into a couch, 150 gallon water tank, Generac Genset, etc....

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
So yesterday we get the call from the guy with the RV we wanted but sold before we got it , The Deal fell through :) so we haul ass up to ogden yesterday and drove back last night 45 mph the whole way pulling the RV SOB white out snow blizzard maybe see 60-70 yards wrecks all over the place , but we got home . 2006 keystone 26’ , gooseneck , rear receiver, 1 slide , it’s going to work great for quick get aways our 42’ was a PIS to go for little weekend trips , I went and got a little 4500 gen set that 1 person can pick up and we will be way under 75.5’ ;)

wallnutz

Reaction score
Shit we were up there and I had nothing to do saturday night, the wife and kid went to a gymnastic meet at the school. I would have been happy to be your backup, I was bored out of my mind. Didn't even think to look you up.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So yesterday we get the call from the guy with the RV we wanted but sold before we got it , The Deal fell through :) so we haul ass up to ogden yesterday and drove back last night 45 mph the whole way pulling the RV SOB white out snow blizzard maybe see 60-70 yards wrecks all over the place , but we got home . 2006 keystone 26’ , gooseneck , rear receiver, 1 slide , it’s going to work great for quick get aways our 42’ was a PIS to go for little weekend trips , I went and got a little 4500 gen set that 1 person can pick up and we will be way under 75.5’ ;)
I'm glad we blasted out of there Sunday morning and missed the weather. SUU was supposed to play BYU tomorrow and we considered staying, glad we didn't, the game was cancelled.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I'm glad we blasted out of there Sunday morning and missed the weather. SUU was supposed to play BYU tomorrow and we considered staying, glad we didn't, the game was cancelled.
It took over 7+ hours to get home , dumb shits still running 70-80 mph we saw a few in the ditch , we would have just pulled over for the night but no blankets or propane we got home about 1am

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
12663388-D688-4626-9DDB-89DF8E7913A0.jpeg
Well after the weekend the car goes into shop AM it’s making a noise up front . I got to say I’m bored Shitless with this thing , it sets low so unloading off new trailer is a bitch and rocky trails suck I have no problem with the power / power band holy shit 70 mph on Saturday night and still lots of peddle left , so I thought I think I need to try and go fast in sand ? so today I met this guy who had sand tires for sale front smooth rear paddles and rims off a X3 , real kool guy he we talked about a hour he told me to take the car to a can am race shop here in St George and talk to to the owner “ Off-road 365 “ and have him set it up I won’t be sorry :) so I have a appointment on Thurs 2 hours with the doctor ;) and got a invite to go Saturday and run with these guys in the sand at Coral Pink dunes . This has got to fix the itch or for sale sign on Monday ;) wifey said I’m going nuts :)

wallnutz

Reaction score
What do they say, if it's got a motor or tits.....

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
View attachment 631910 Well after the weekend the car goes into shop AM it’s making a noise up front . I got to say I’m bored Shitless with this thing , it sets low so unloading off new trailer is a bitch and rocky trails suck I have no problem with the power / power band holy shit 70 mph on Saturday night and still lots of peddle left , so I thought I think I need to try and go fast in sand ? so today I met this guy who had sand tires for sale front smooth rear paddles and rims off a X3 , real kool guy he we talked about a hour he told me to take the car to a can am race shop here in St George and talk to to the owner “ Off-road 365 “ and have him set it up I won’t be sorry :) so I have a appointment on Thurs 2 hours with the doctor ;) and got a invite to go Saturday and run with these guys in the sand at Coral Pink dunes . This has got to fix the itch or for sale sign on Monday ;) wifey said I’m going nuts :)
Loose sway bar was the knoc :) thank god