WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Obama Compares Trump To Hitler:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Obama Compares Trump To Hitler: "60 Million People Died So You've Got To Pay Attention, And Vote"

Obama's controversial comments came at a speech before the Economic Club of Chicago earlier this week:

"The danger is grow(ing) complacent. That's what happened in Germany in the 1930s, which despite the democracy of the Weimar Republic and centuries of high-level cultural and scientific achievements, Adolph Hitler rose to dominate. Sixty million people died...So, you've got to pay attention. And vote."

Not surprisingly, while the media obsessed over Sean Spicer's Hitler reference for days/weeks, we would challenge readers to find a single American mainstream media outlet that bothered to note Obama's similarly outrageous statements in a meaningful way. The closest we could find was a note from The Hill, entitled "Obama warns of complacency, notes rise of Hitler," which didn't even bother to highlight the clear Trump reference in Obama's comments...in fact, they went out of their way to downplay it...

Last edited:

lard ass

Banned
Reaction score
Obama Compares Trump To Hitler: "60 Million People Died So You've Got To Pay Attention, And Vote"

Obama's controversial comments came at a speech before the Economic Club of Chicago earlier this week:

"The danger is grow(ing) complacent. That's what happened in Germany in the 1930s, which despite the democracy of the Weimar Republic and centuries of high-level cultural and scientific achievements, Adolph Hitler rose to dominate. Sixty million people died...So, you've got to pay attention. And vote."

Not surprisingly, while the media obsessed over Sean Spicer's Hitler reference for days/weeks, we would challenge readers to find a single American mainstream media outlet that bothered to note Obama's similarly outrageous statements in a meaningful way. The closest we could find was a note from The Hill, entitled "Obama warns of complacency, notes rise of Hitler," which didn't even bother to highlight the clear Trump reference in Obama's comments...in fact, they went out of their way to downplay it...

What a piece of shit.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Where in your link did Obama mention trump. Your thread title is misleading. LMAO :D

spectras only

Reaction score
0126-OBAMA-GOV-BREWER_full_600.jpg
While I see Trump using the thumbs up sign a lot, I prefer it that to Obama has been using finger pointing a lot. Finger pointing and wagging are parental gestures of scolding, and often seen politicians and executives, in particular, use this gesture to show dominance. The problem is, that rather than being a sign of authority, aggressive finger pointing suggests that the leader is losing control of the situation--and the gesture smacks of playground bullying.

Obama on the receiving end of finger pointing at

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Where in your link did Obama mention trump. Your thread title is misleading. LMAO :D
That is the Liberal textbook 101 response, ......the implications are obvious.....
if not Trump, who in your opinion is Obama making reference?

spectras only

Reaction score
That is the Liberal textbook 101 response, ......the implications are obvious.....
if not Trump, who in your opinion is Obama making reference?

Putin or Kim Jong Un, no way he referred to Trump, lmao

Hullbilly

Reaction score
View attachment 607010
While I see Trump using the thumbs up sign a lot, I prefer it that to Obama has been using finger pointing a lot. Finger pointing and wagging are parental gestures of scolding, and often seen politicians and executives, in particular, use this gesture to show dominance. The problem is, that rather than being a sign of authority, aggressive finger pointing suggests that the leader is losing control of the situation--and the gesture smacks of playground bullying.

Obama on the receiving end of finger pointing at

Smells like Michael right bobo?

kh08tT8.jpg

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Now that's fuckin funny bobo.lol I think someone had too many dumb, dumb hors d'oeuvres. Obama's speech sounded clueless and off script and His Hitler reference was just dumb. I bet he'd like to have that one back.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Now that's fuckin funny bobo.lol I think someone had too many dumb, dumb hors d'oeuvres. Obama's speech sounded clueless and off script and His Hitler reference was just dumb. I bet he'd like to have that one back.
I don't think he knows any better to want it back. I still maintain he has handlers and he got in office for a reason never to reach the light of day. He came from the shadows and a deal was cut to put a hold on HRC's personal destiny. The DNC was shellshocked from the previous 2 elections where the "assigned" candidates got their turns allowing a buffer period for HRC to establish a few "experience" points.

Now O is out on his own living it up with the reward package. He's assigned a few moments like this latest rant to potshot Trump. He could care less about his speech content as his shallow needs of fame and fortune are in the bank.......Life is good for community organizer. His smug ass has given back and now he can live "the life"and blame Trump if his legacy legisaltion gets ripped to shreds.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Huh is right......O don't surf.