WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OK it's not a Rhino but

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
So we added another toy...actually it's the replacement for my truck :D:D

jeep1.jpg

It's a 95 with 54,000 miles on it. Interior is perfect and the outside is in pretty good shape too. Runs strong but has a few leaky seals. Changed the oil today and replaced the fan clutch.

Next is a 3.5" RE lift and some 31" BFG's.....these stock 27" tires are killing me. :skull

Then some bumpers and a tow bar to put it behind the moho. Someday I'm thinking a long arm set-up, 35's and coilovers but for now I'm keeping it mild:D

Chris

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Mild??? Ya right. Knowing you I can see this thing being full Jeep Speed class ready within the month. :skull:skull
________
SILVER SURFER REVIEWS

Last edited:

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Chris I have to agree with Dave on this one :D

Did you order the R.E. lift yet? I'm free next weekend if you want some help installing it.

Here is a picture of ours with the 3" and 30" tires.

Attachments

• 256192261_Xxq8W-M.jpg
    256192261_Xxq8W-M.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 410

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Does it have 4 working speakers?:D:beer

Get the hell out of here :rolleyes: You're more than welcome to come over and rewire mine. Linds would actually appreciate it :D

I'm sure Chris will have a bumpin system in there before you know it.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Get the hell out of here :rolleyes: You're more than welcome to come over and rewire mine. Linds would actually appreciate it :D

I'm sure Chris will have a bumpin system in there before you know it.

lol....so your keeping it now?:skull:D

Don't tell Chris but I like your blue jeep better;)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
We talked about it this weekend, and it looks like we are going to keep it for now :rolleyes:

Wow! That means something coming from a person that doesn't like blue :skull

I think I like the painted wheel flares. I can't stand black moldings;):swear

It's not that OI don't like blue. Dk blue is cool but alot of work...If I am gonna work that hard I am buying black:beer

I think jens next vehicle will be mud colored so she won't have to worry about driving a dirty car..lol;):skull

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Chris I have to agree with Dave on this one :D

Did you order the R.E. lift yet? I'm free next weekend if you want some help installing it.

Here is a picture of ours with the 3" and 30" tires.

Your's looks good with the lift. I like the blue better but the price was right on ours. I'll order the lift in the next week or so. Probably won't put it on until 1st week in April....we're booked every weekend until then. Carrie picked out these 16" rims and 31" BFG mud's.
images.ashx
I'm not a huge fan of the black flares and wheels but Carrie usually has pretty good taste (except for men) so I'll go with it.

Everyone I talk with that has the RE 3.5" says they are getting more like 4" to 4.5" of lift until they add the bumpers. I think I'm going to have to do the SYE and driveshaft or at least the TC drop. I've got a call into RE to get more info.

I thinkI'm going with the Hanson bumpers and tire carrier.
imagemagic.php

I'm also looking at the rear disk conversion....my rear drums and pads are shot and I hate drum brakes so while I have it apart for the lift I might as well do it.

We'll see...all I've done so far was start soaking all the bolts with penetrating oil. I figure I'll make it a weekend ritual up until I get the lift.

Chris <-----leaving it almost stock

BTW my Jeep only has two speakers and no tape/cd player:(

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Your's looks good with the lift. I like the blue better but the price was right on ours. I'll order the lift in the next week or so. Probably won't put it on until 1st week in April....we're booked every weekend until then. Carrie picked out these 16" rims and 31" BFG mud's.

I'm not a huge fan of the black flares and wheels but Carrie usually has pretty good taste (except for men) so I'll go with it.

Everyone I talk with that has the RE 3.5" says they are getting more like 4" to 4.5" of lift until they add the bumpers. I think I'm going to have to do the SYE and driveshaft or at least the TC drop. I've got a call into RE to get more info.

I thinkI'm going with the Hanson bumpers and tire carrier.

I'm also looking at the rear disk conversion....my rear drums and pads are shot and I hate drum brakes so while I have it apart for the lift I might as well do it.

We'll see...all I've done so far was start soaking all the bolts with penetrating oil. I figure I'll make it a weekend ritual up until I get the lift.

Chris <-----leaving it almost stock

BTW my Jeep only has two speakers and no tape/cd player:(

Come on, we can get that thing knocked out sooner than that. That way you can bring it down to Ocotillo and break it in :D

You sure about those BFG mud terrains?;) I think they are a cool looking tire, but that doesn't make up for road noise and poor performance in sand. I don't mind the black wheels.

You will most likely see more than 3.5" out of that R.E. kit. Make sure you factor in a new adjustable front trackbar. You'll need it with that lift.

Keep hitting all those bolts will PB blaster. Make sure to also hit the upper nuts on the rear shocks. Most likely the studs will snap off when you remove them any ways :swear Happened to me, but I managed to find a good work around for it on the Jeep forums.

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
We'll see if I can squeeze it in earlier. Carrie's B-day is in there too so that weekend is out....I already tried the "I'm getting you a lift for YOUR Jeep for your B-day":D That went over like a fart in church:swear:swear:D

Got off the phone with RE. Got the adjustable track bar and T.C. drop just in case. They think I should be ok on vibes but if I get them I'll add the SYE and CV driveshaft. :smackhead

I had the A/T's on my 1/2 chevy and they weren't that good in the sand....the Mud's seamed to work just as well and weren't that loud. I'll try and get Toyo MT's but I'm not sure they make the size I need.

We'll see.

Chris

Come on, we can get that thing knocked out sooner than that. That way you can bring it down to Ocotillo and break it in :D

You sure about those BFG mud terrains?;) I think they are a cool looking tire, but that doesn't make up for road noise and poor performance in sand. I don't mind the black wheels.

You will most likely see more than 3.5" out of that R.E. kit. Make sure you factor in a new adjustable front trackbar. You'll need it with that lift.

Keep hitting all those bolts will PB blaster. Make sure to also hit the upper nuts on the rear shocks. Most likely the studs will snap off when you remove them any ways :swear Happened to me, but I managed to find a good work around for it on the Jeep forums.

Ca Sean

Reaction score
We'll see if I can squeeze it in earlier. Carrie's B-day is in there too so that weekend is out....I already tried the "I'm getting you a lift for YOUR Jeep for your B-day":D That went over like a fart in church:swear:swear:D

Got off the phone with RE. Got the adjustable track bar and T.C. drop just in case. They think I should be ok on vibes but if I get them I'll add the SYE and CV driveshaft. :smackhead

I had the A/T's on my 1/2 chevy and they weren't that good in the sand....the Mud's seamed to work just as well and weren't that loud. I'll try and get Toyo MT's but I'm not sure they make the size I need.

We'll see.

Chris

Since yours is a 95 hopefully you can get away with just a T-case drop, and/or rear shims under the leafs. You'll know right away if you have the dreaded drive line vibe :skull

Make sure you start soaking those T-case nuts and studs with PB also. You'll thank me later for reminding you :D

Are you still going to do Glamis for Easter since the Jeep won't be ready?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Since yours is a 95 hopefully you can get away with just a T-case drop, and/or rear shims under the leafs. You'll know right away if you have the dreaded drive line vibe :skull

Make sure you start soaking those T-case nuts and studs with PB also. You'll thank me later for reminding you :D

Hes a baller. He'll just take one of his other toys to play with. :smackhead:skull:skull
________
Honda nq50

Last edited:

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score

I've starting soaking every bolt under there just in case. A couple of weeks and maybe I'll only break half:confused:

Glamis for Easter if we can get the group together...you guys in...I think it's a non kid weekend for us...It's Carrie's b-day and she'll want to party.

Chris

Ca Sean

Reaction score
I've starting soaking every bolt under there just in case. A couple of weeks and maybe I'll only break half:confused:

Glamis for Easter if we can get the group together...you guys in...I think it's a non kid weekend for us...It's Carrie's b-day and she'll want to party.

Chris

Probably not. I'm not so sure about driving the Jeep and truck out with the current state of fuel prices. Plus I don't think I can get away with duning the Jeep in the big stuff.

I only soaked the bolts on ours for about a week, and luckily the only ones that broke were the rear upper shock studs.

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Probably not. I'm not so sure about driving the Jeep and truck out with the current state of fuel prices. Plus I don't think I can get away with duning the Jeep in the big stuff.

I only soaked the bolts on ours for about a week, and luckily the only ones that broke were the rear upper shock studs.

OK talked with Phuggit's and they might be down for Ocatillo (SP?) for Easter....so let's talk details. I'll call you this weekend.

Chris

Ca Sean

Reaction score
OK talked with Phuggit's and they might be down for Ocatillo (SP?) for Easter....so let's talk details. I'll call you this weekend.

Chris

Cool. Lauren can always ride in the Jeep with us, so she's not in all that dust. I'll talk with you this weekend.

Djunkie & Trickle,

You guys up for a desert trip?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Cool. Lauren can always ride in the Jeep with us, so she's not in all that dust. I'll talk with you this weekend.

Djunkie & Trickle,

Can I rent your trailer;)

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Can I rent your trailer;)

Sure, as long as you tow it out and let me stay in it :D Make sure you top it off with plenty of water and beer ;)

You're welcome to stay with us if you decide to come out.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Djunkie & Trickle,

Huh? Who, what, when, where?:confused: Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
________
CITADEL

Last edited:

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Huh? Who, what, when, where?:confused: Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

Guess we bored you with all the Heep talk :D Possible trip to Ocotillo for Easter weekend, which is March 22-23.

If we do go out, we can shoot if we headed down to Superstition ;)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Guess we bored you with all the Heep talk :D Possible trip to Ocotillo for Easter weekend, which is March 22-23.

Easter. I'll have to find out whats going on around here. Have to discuss lodging with the other half. I know she aint tentin it. Maybe we could rent a trailer. :confused:
________
Vaporizer

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

When are you headed out?

Friday night?

I need to use the rhino quick.....I had a long conversation with myself last night thinking it was retarded to have 10K sitting in the garage that I barely use;):skull:swear

It's a sickness I tell ya:smackhead:lmao

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Easter. I'll have to find out whats going on around here. Have to discuss lodging with the other half. I know she aint tentin it. Maybe we could rent a trailer. :confused:

You're welcome to stay with us also. It would be a little tight, but we can make it work. We've slept 6 in it before, with the help of an air mattress.

Ca Sean

Reaction score
When are you headed out?

Friday night?

I need to use the rhino quick.....I had a long conversation with myself last night thinking it was retarded to have 10K sitting in the garage that I barely use;):skull:swear

Gotta love those "conversations with yourself" :rolleyes: That's the only nice thing about the Jeep, it gets used daily.

We would most likely head out Friday night. Only takes us about 2 hours to get there pulling the trailer. We can also camp off the S22 to make it closer for anyone coming down the 86. Then we are closer to Truck Haven.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
You're welcome to stay with us also. It would be a little tight, but we can make it work. We've slept 6 in it before, with the help of an air mattress.

Thanks, I gotta talk to Christina. Maybe we could just come out early saturday morning and just stay for one night. I don't want to destroy your toilet too bad in that thing. :smackhead:lmao:lmao
________
Xs750

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
When are you headed out?

Friday night?

Did you buy your .22 yet? :skull:skull
________
CUBAN RECIPES

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Gotta love those "conversations with yourself" :rolleyes: That's the only nice thing about the Jeep, it gets used daily.

We would most likely head out Friday night. Only takes us about 2 hours to get there pulling the trailer. We can also camp off the S22 to make it closer for anyone coming down the 86. Then we are closer to Truck Haven.

Honestly I have zero use for a jeep. It would be no differnt than the rhino except I could drive it to the store.

I can't tow with it and I can't drive it 35 miles one way.:(

I would still want to put the $$ towards a toy so it dosen't dissapear. I would really like to get a trailer but I don't think it's gonna happen for a while.

Who knows.....I am gonna hold on to the cars I have for another year..lol

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Thanks, I gotta talk to Christina. Maybe we could just come out early saturday morning and just stay for one night. I don't want to destroy your toilet too bad in that thing. :smackhead:lmao:lmao

Sounds good. As soon as I nail the details down with Chris, I'll let you guys know the plan.

Don't worry about my destroying my toilet. It's seen some hard use over the last 4 years :skull

Ca Sean

Reaction score
nope...did you?

Until I get my tax refund I am beyond thin. Hope it gets here soon as I am almost out of ramen:skull

Time to sell more candles :D

I don't even have mine yet, and I have a scope on the way :fsakes

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
nope...did you?

Until I get my tax refund I am beyond thin. Hope it gets here soon as I am almost out of ramen:skull

OCD at its best. Bought the gun 2 days ago and already ordered all the parts to customize it. I've bought 2 new guns within the last week. I went to buy Christina a new .22 and ended up buying myself one, got a new shotgun, and I'm gonna give her my old .22. :smackhead
________
Yamaha vino 125

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
OCD at its best. Bought the gun 2 days ago and already ordered all the parts to customize it. I've bought 2 new guns within the last week. I went to buy Christina a new .22 and ended up buying myself one, got a new shotgun, and I'm gonna give her my old .22. :smackhead

go post the gun info and links to the sites that have all the cool stuff.Sean and I need to do some homework;):swear

Ca Sean

Reaction score
go post the gun info and links to the sites that have all the cool stuff.Sean and I need to do some homework;):swear

Dave has already given me more info than I know what to do with :D I already have an idea of what barrel and stock I'm ordering.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Do you really want to know all the sites? Like I said in the other thread, they make more aftermarket parts than they do for Rhinos. Honestly, Save yourself some money and buy the 10/22 T. Its the target model Ruger. Like this one.It comes with a fancy laminated stock, heavy barrel, and I think some trigger work. All you would need is a scope. Turners had one there for around $470 i think. Add $100 for a decent scope and your in business. Trust me its cheaper than the route I went. Just not as fun as building it yourself.
________
Yamaha xj650

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Dave has already given me more info than I know what to do with :D I already have an idea of what barrel and stock I'm ordering.

What are you going with? I orderd a 16" GM heavy fluted barrel that has some chambering work and some other fancy stuff done to it. And I got ahold of a used factory laminated stock that I'm gonna use. I was gonna go with the Hogue black stock but I just love laminated stocks.
________
SMOKING KILLS

Last edited:

Ca Sean

Reaction score
What are you going with? I orderd a 16" GM heavy fluted barrel that has some chambering work and some other fancy stuff done to it. And I got ahold of a used factory laminated stock that I'm gonna use. I was gonna go with the Hogue black stock but I just love laminated stocks.

I'll post what I'm thinking about ordering in your 10/22 thread. Don't want to hi-jack Mock's Jeep thread ;)

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
I'll post what I'm thinking about ordering in your 10/22 thread. Don't want to hi-jack Mock's Jeep thread ;)

Three pages later you fags:D

.22 what kind of sissy guns are you homos buying...what happen to the .50 cal's:skull:lmao

j/k .22 are the only affordable fun guns anymore.....I'll bring a few out and we can go shooting.

For Easter we can head out Friday or take Friday off and go Thursday. It's Carrie B-day on the 21st so we will probably leave Lauren with one of the Grandma's so I can babysit Carrie instead:D

Chris

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

.22 what kind of sissy guns are you homos buying...what happen to the .50 cal's:skull:lmao

j/k .22 are the only affordable fun guns anymore.....I'll bring a few out and we can go shooting.

For Easter we can head out Friday or take Friday off and go Thursday. It's Carrie B-day on the 21st so we will probably leave Lauren with one of the Grandma's so I can babysit Carrie instead:D

Chris

maybe we can split up the party and jen and I can sleep on your dining room table;):beer:hmm

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Chris
You obviously have no idea what this custom 10/22 of mine is costing me. :smackhead:smackhead
________
Buy digital scale

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
At least the ammo is cheap :D

Have you priced Match Quality Ammo? :smackhead
Luckily the barrel I got should be able to shoot the cheap bulk ammo ok. Some of those really high priced barrels only like the good stuff.:D:D
________
ESSEX V6 ENGINE

Last edited:

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Have you priced Match Quality Ammo? :smackhead
Luckily the barrel I got should be able to shoot the cheap bulk ammo ok. Some of those really high priced barrels only like the good stuff.:D:D

Actually I haven't :smackhead I'm going to give the CCI Mini-Mag HV copper plated rounds a try first. Read some good things about them on a couple sites.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Actually I haven't :smackhead I'm going to give the CCI Mini-Mag HV copper plated rounds a try first. Read some good things about them on a couple sites.

Those are hot rounds. Be careful if you get a new barrel. I heard some of them won't shoot those rounds. A high velocity 40 grain is a good round that most will shoot ok. Those CCI's are sorta like a magnum round.
________
Kr350

Last edited:

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Those are hot rounds. Be careful if you get a new barrel. I heard some of them won't shoot those rounds. A high velocity 40 grain is a good round that most will shoot ok. Those CCI's are sorta like a magnum round.

What brand would you recommend then? Should I stay away from high velocity rounds?