WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Olympics

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
Nice work choosing to hold the Olympics in a small country that neighbors a rouge nation.. Way to plan ahead Olympic committee! It is not as if these problems are new.
South Korea are great friends of ours, but damn. Someone rubbing one out on the nuke button next door isn't a good feeling.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Fuck the nukes and NK, there are bigger issues at hand! Social justice warriors, libs, prepare for battle when the rest of the world won’t recognize the USA freak show! :D

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
The Olympics games are the greatest sporting event in the world. I salute the athletes that have put forth the work and commitment to be their countries best. To represent your country is the greatest honor anyone could hope to have. Our athletes, our citizens, our government need to forget fucking politics and just respect, embrace, and support each other proudly. It's time to set aside differences and show the world we are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The Olympics games are the greatest sporting event in the world. I salute the athletes that have put forth the work and commitment to be their countries best. To represent your country is the greatest honor anyone could hope to have. Our athletes, our citizens, our government need to forget fucking politics and just respect, embrace, and support each other proudly. It's time to set aside differences and show the world we are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
The point being made is about the nitwick nextdoor going beyond saber rattling. The Olympics are a great venue where all are supposed to come together in good spirit of competition. But who the hell knows what can happen when an idiot that cheats and declares he's great is left to his own demented thoughts nest door??????

Likely nothing but who can say for sure. The Russians will be absent even though they will have independent athletes involved, so he has little fear from them. So the best bet is the Chinese will give the runt a stern warning not to be stupid or he will cease to exist......Those are my concerns and I think what Haley is saying.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Sum bitch Sparky....Don’t try to threadcrap on my thread. I’m here trying to have a serious discussion as I are a yuuuuge supporter of social justice warriors! :D

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Sum bitch Sparky....Don’t try to threadcrap on my thread. I’m here trying to have a serious discussion as I are a yuuuuge supporter of social justice warriors! :D

Didn't mean to "threadshit" your thread, sometimes I just stink things up, especially with untimely responses like this. But,"You're killin me Smalls"! You and I and everyone else knows come Feb 2018 we're sending TEAM USA to South Korea to impose our athletic will on the Olympic world, no matter whatever is said to media by whoever. Soooo, sorry for hurting your feeling. ; )~ I'll be sure to let it happen again. Just know I still like your threads, and look forward to your rebuttals even more..... :p

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Didn't mean to "threadshit" your thread, sometimes I just stink things up, especially with untimely responses like this. But,"You're killin me Smalls"! You and I and everyone else knows come Feb 2018 we're sending TEAM USA to South Korea to impose our athletic will on the Olympic world, no matter whatever is said to media by whoever. Soooo, sorry for hurting your feeling. ; )~ I'll be sure to let it happen again. Just know I still like your threads, and look forward to your rebuttals even more..... :p

By athletic will, I hope you mean our chicks with dicks...goin’ for the gold!!!!

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
By athletic will, I hope you mean our chicks with dicks...goin’ for the gold!!!!

LOL. That's good my man. I just wanna see Real American women and American men beat down the rest of the world. The whole tranny thing should play out elsewhere. Maybe have the Un-Olympics Games: Un-Fair competition of Un-Sure athletes. That us Un-interested can avoid. Last thing I wanna see is Brucey Jenna winning a gold in women's decathlon or speed skating(Russian women team in Sochi was bad enough). And Who knows what Mens Bob Sledding could turn into. yikes.